Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: 386 days later Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Coruscant - Imperial Palace

Silvi smiled at his response to her remark. "Touché!" she said, getting a better look at him when he moved into the light. A Zabrak, young too by the looks of it. But what was he doing hiding in the rafters?
The Twi'lek crossed her arms before she continued, also instinctively checking behind her back to make sure that no one was listening.
"You're much more perceptive than the other security guy I met. But I'm afraid that who I am depends on who you are, and more importantly, if you're a friend or not."
Silvi wasn't about to go revealing that she was with the Rebellion. She was new to this sort of undercover work, but she wasn't that foolish.
Of course, she was treading on thin ice right now and she had to make sure she said the right things. Maybe this guy was just trying to keep her talking while he waited for reinforcements to arrive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm

User Image User ImageUser Image

"That is probably because Captain Talor is only here because he is getting paid. I am as well, do not get me wrong, but..." he paused debating on what he should tell her who he was or rather what he was. "But shall we say me and the Captain are of the same deck, but different suites. He is about the credits, I am more about helping people."  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Silvi clapped a hand over her mouth because she knew that she would laugh out loud, but the amusement was still apparent in her eyes.
"You're with that guy? He doesn't know it, but he's the one who gave me access to the panel in the first place. Perhaps you'll keep it a secret from your friend, hmm?" she asked with a playful wink, unsure if he could see it from his vantage point.
She wanted to trust him, to believe that he wanted to help, but she wasn't sure what to think of this situation yet. Then again those two were the strangest security guards she had ever met, and seemed as out of place here as she did. Either that or they were just terrible at their jobs.
"If I trusted everyone who said they wanted to help, obviously I wouldn't be in such good health," she began to speak faster, knowing that they couldn't hold this conversation here for very long, as they were sure to attract attention sooner or later. And that annoying manager was probably going to look for her if she didn't get back to the floor. "Besides, I've already admitted to taking advantage of your captain's... weakness in particular areas. Not sure what you can gain from helping me, but hey, it's your choice I guess. Tell you what, if you can get me a spare blaster or even better, a computer spike, maybe I'll believe you. I've got to go back onstage and degrade myself some more before anyone notices I'm missing. Meet me back here in twenty minutes?"
Silvi was becoming quite interested in who this Zabrak was and what his motivations were. Perhaps she was underestimating the kind of danger she was in right now, but she really did want to trust him. She didn't expect him to fetch her the things that she asked for, but the fact that he hadn't turned her in to the Imps yet was already a good sign. But maybe he was just like his friend and was only interested in getting her in bed. Oh, well. If it meant getting a computer spike maybe it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:07 pm

"Of that I have no doubt, how me made it as long as he did with out me to clean up after him is a mystery." he shrugged his shoulder and shook his head, the captain always found himself in trouble or very near it.

"Like I said he is not the brightest of the nebulas, but my loyalties are sadly only tied to him because it was that or death." he chuckled at her requests "I wish I could but i'm not exactly human, so the empire does not exactly trust me...."

"I've got to go back onstage and degrade myself some more before anyone notices I'm missing. Meet me back here in twenty minutes?"

"As you wish, it as not as though this party is providing me with anything but ample time to sit around and wait."
he stepped back into the shadows using the rafters to maneuver himself back over the main floor.  

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:06 am

// whoops I totally didn't see that you had replied, sorry!! Please don't hate me! X_X

When Silvi returned to the meeting place at the time that had been specified, she wondered if the young Zabrak was actually going to show. More importantly she wondered if he had a computer spike for her.
Her thoughts went back to what he had said previously, about him being an alien. That was something Silvi could relate to, and it was good enough reason to hate the Empire... but was that enough for him to want to join what the Empire would call a terrorist cell?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Tamwyn scanned the room once more over the rim of his glass. "I'm pulled from Nar Shaddaa for THIS debacle?" he muttered glumly to himself. It was bad enough that he had to leave his work in the middle of a dicey operation, but to be called to Imperial center for a mere ballroom party was absurd. "Leave it to a Corellian to make a fool of the 3rd fleet..."

Shaking his head, he set the glass down and waived over one of the Twi'lek servants before ordering the least lavish dish he could find on the menu. With a gracious nod and a few lavish words, she departed for the kitchens and once again left Tam to the company of his musings. Musings that were interrupted only moments later with the chirp of his comlink.

With swift and practiced movements, he keyed his security code into his wrist pad and read the message projected across his retina. The message was short, written by his personal assistant and posed simply as a casual memo.

"Donovan just reported in. The clients decided to add a few last-minute guests to their party reservation. They request you greet the new additions personally to assure they feel welcomed. Also, there were some typos on their invites, and the clients request you ensure the new arrivals receive a proper explanation of their role in the proceedings. Code FN-1k3
Don't screw this up Tam - Jessica"

He keyed the comlink lock and leaned back with a sigh.
"Looks like this will be an interesting night after all..."

He tried to relax as he waited for the second chirp from his comlink, that would be the faces of the "new arrivals" he was to greet. While he sat there, he made a mental note of his current assets, and considered the action plan the Alliance Intelligence was suggesting. For once they had chosen a plan suited for the job.

The second chirp chimed from the comlink, and Tam took a few seconds to memorize each of the three faces before locking the device and getting to his feet.

"Time to get the show on the road."  

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Sirak had followed her from the relative safety and seclusion of the rafters after watching her preformance and was waiting in near the same spot he had been during their last conversation. The zabrak effortlessly lowered himself down to the floor with a hushed thud as his boots hit the tile, the noise however was conveniently drowned out by the band
. "Is this what you were looking for?" he asked reaching into his left cargo pocket and pulling out the small piece of electronic hardware. The Zabrak had several more in his pocket, and had, had them since he arrived at the palace but did not think that he would be finding much use for them let alone giving one away to some one he just met.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:35 pm

User Image User Image User Image

Talor scowled as he read the message about the new arrivals to the party. "May as well get it over with." He mumbled into his glass standing up pausing to briefly straighten his uniform and adjust the ribbon stack on his chest.

The man was making his way towards the main entrance when he spotted some one serving what appeared to be a glass filled with a red sauce and shrimp tails hanging over the edge, with a quick course change he managed to snag a glass while still proceeding to the entrance. 'These guys sure know the way to my stomach.' He though after popping a shrimp covered with sauce into his mouth. The mercenary noticed another man was seeming headed in the same direction, but he seemed to be an actual member of the Empire.

(( will edit formati and color in))  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:52 pm

Silvi had not even heard him descend from the rafters, and she jumped a little when she heard a voice.
So he hadn't notified the authorities after all... why was he putting himself in danger like this?
But her face immediately lit up as soon as she saw the computer spike he held out to her.
"Exactly what I was looking for!" she reached out to grab it, but her hand faltered for a moment. He looked like a kid... did he really know what he was getting himself into by helping her?
"Hey... you sure you want to help me? If I'm caught, both of us will be..."
She took one finger and made a slitting motion across her throat.
"I just... I can't drag you into this if you don't know what you're getting into."
Silvi's voice trembled slightly. She hardly knew what she was doing here; she didn't want to get this kid killed because of her own incompetence.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm

The Zabrak pretended not to notice the woman jump when she heard his speak, she was concerned he could read that much off of her fairly easily.

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

He smiled as she went to take it from him but could not help but raise his brow when she hesitated.

"Hey... you sure you want to help me? If I'm caught, both of us will be..."

She took one finger and made a slitting motion across her throat.

"I just... I can't drag you into this if you don't know what you're getting into."

Silvi's voice trembled slightly. She hardly knew what she was doing here; she didn't want to get this kid killed because of her own
incompetence.

The padawan shook his head finally grasping that the woman was afraid of, he had to pick his words carefully the jedi were still considered terrorist and it was possible the woman would sell him out if they ran into trouble.

"I do not fear death, fear profits a man nothing. It is possible you will run into more trouble once you get through this door."
He gestured with a free hand to the door behind them "While I may not be ranking the presence of a uniformed imperial may reduce the amount of attention you will draw. If we are stopped .... Well i am sure we will think of something, and if you should get in a fight," he paused looking the woman up and down briefly though he tried not so stare it was difficult "I do not see that you have a weapon, where as I have this baby." he tapped the barrel of his rifle with his palm. "You can not do this alone, let me come with you."

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Alien Businessman

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:44 pm
Tam made his way towards the entrance of the banquet hall, scanning the crowd as he weaved through the guests around him.

"No, no.. there."He thought as he spotted another officer also headed towards the door. With quick, purposeful steps he strode towards him, calling his name as he did so.
"Leftenant Kharzine!" His voice attracted little attention, and barely carried far enough to reach the man as the festivities had reached their full swing. The music alone was almost enough to drown him out. Never the less, the man seem to have noticed him.

When he finally reached him, Tamwyn compared his face to that in the file. Once satisfied they were the same, He offered his hand, "Leftenant Kharzine, Im Senior Leftenant Lysovan. I'm afraid there is a scuffle of sorts and I require your aid." With a frown he added, "It seems a pair of servants are making scene and need to be contained before they ruin the festivities." He took a moment to look at the party around him, the frown only deepening at the sight.
Not that I care about them to begin with, but a job is a job," He shot a quick glance at Kharzine, "wouldn't you agree?"

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Talor had stopped moving after he thought he had heard his name, but with all of the commotion he could only imagine that his mind was playing tricks on him. He paused to survey his surroundings, looking for anyone that looked as though they were trying to reach him. There, it was the man he had seen earlier 'Wonder what this is all about?'

"Lieutenant Kharzine, Im Senior Lieutenant Lysovan. I'm afraid there is a scuffle of sorts and I require your aid. It seems a pair of servants are making scene and need to be contained before they ruin the festivities."

Talor took the other mans extended hand and gave it a firm shake as he listened to what he had to tell him. As much as he wanted to just blow of an incident involving servants he knew it was in the job description and with a superior officer bringing him in on it personally he would have no choice but to react.

"Not that I care about them to begin with, but a job is a job, wouldn't you agree"

He wanted to laugh at the last bit, but he was wise enough not to. "More than you know." he smiled a stark contrast to the other mans deep frown, but the expression quickly faded as he began to speak "Shall we resolve this issue as only a pair of officers can?"  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:50 pm
Tamwyn struggled to keep his face in a scowl at Talor's last remark.
And just what kind of officer do you believe me to be Leftenant? He casually tapped the black circle above the rank bars on his lapel while glancing around the room, as though looking for trouble.
Preferably quietly. He said in a hushed tone before glancing back to Talor.
Imperial Intelligence prefers a "quiet, efficient" approach over the more," he threw a glanced to the high table at the head of the banquet hall where the new Moff and his staff were situated, "brash methods of our colleagues."
With that, he straightened his tunic and motioned for Kharzine to follow.

scuttlefish

T.A.D

Tomthetank

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:10 am

Talor nodded his head in agreement feigning the respect one would give a superior officer especially one who was a member of the I.I, however once the man was in the lead and his back was turned he rolled his eyes.

'So much for a cake walk of a job. Sirak you lucky dog, alone in the rafters.'
he thought looking up at the single width crisscrossing beams above them. He had no idea where the other man was, or for that matter why he had not called someone into intervene on the disturbance.

He continued to follow in silence and instep three paces behind the senior officer, throwing the occasional glance up into a shadowed section of the ceiling hoping to spot the younger man, it was uncharacteristic for him to have not commed in asking where the pair of men were headed.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Silvi tilted her head, finding this very peculiar. Why was he so willing to help?
But then she caught him checking her out. That may have been a factor...
Regardless, his intentions seemed genuine. Either that or he was a very good actor. It didn't matter. She needed all the help she could get right now. With a grin she finally took the piece of hardware.
"I like you, you're quite a brave one... after we're done with this mess, let me know how I can repay you," she said as she deftly hooked up the wires from the open panel to the spike.
"This shouldn't take too long now..."

T.A.D

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out