Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart didn't question the apprentice..... She just looked at the other cats who had gathered, and she asked curiously and amused at the same time "So, Silvershadow, you wanted to see me? Obviously you didn't come all this way to see him, you attacked him of course... So why?" her amber eyes proud but playful...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:27 pm
WarriorscatsareBestCats
Silvershadow scuffled his paws in the dirt and then met her gaze, "I think you could figure it out." He meowed looking nervously at the other cats and then moving his gaze back to hers.

Leafwind picked up on her clanmate's distress. "I have an idea, Nightheart. Why don't you and I go hunting for some prey over there a few fox lengths." She shoved him in that direction not giving him a choice.

Nightheart growled, annoyed at Leafwind but didn't argue. He looked back at Lightheart, "Will you be okay without me?"  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart smiled at her clanmate and mewed "I think I'll be fine, if I need anything I'm sure Silvershadow could deal with it while you're gone" her amber eyes sparkled with caring, and trust in the Thunderclan tom. She continued her tone caring and playful "it'd be good for you not to have to watch over for a while. How about you go hunt and get me some prey while you're at it, you'd sill be keeping your promise..." trying to convince her friend....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw then silently padded back. She dipped her head down in defeat. She had sworn not to tell, but she had to tell Scarpaw if she were to keep his trust. She ran into Nightheart and shook her head. "Sorry, Nightheart... I had to tell my friend..." Bluepaw said, stepped back and keeping herself near the ground, ears flat against her head.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm
AzuraTheWolf122

Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Scarpaw padded up beside Bluepaw "It's not her fault, it was mine..." and dipped his head to the warrior....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:58 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart smiled at her clanmate and mewed "I think I'll be fine, if I need anything I'm sure Silvershadow could deal with it while you're gone" her amber eyes sparkled with caring, and trust in the Thunderclan tom. She continued her tone caring and playful "it'd be good for you not to have to watch over for a while. How about you go hunt and get me some prey while you're at it, you'd sill be keeping your promise..." trying to convince her friend....

Nightheart looked at her for a few moments and then nodded. He padded deeper into the forest with Leafwind following close behind. He stopped when he scented a squirrel and dropped into the hunter's crouch leaping at the last possible second hooking his claws through it's tail and killing it quickly. He paused to bury it and continued on.

Silvershadow waited till they were alone, "I came because I was worried about you, Lightheart. I was scared I would never see you again after the dogs forced Sunclan to leave. I know you can take care of yourself though..." He trailed off wrapping his tail around his paws.  

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart nodded and mewed "they just wanted to be safe, that's all she wanted for Sunclan... She didn't want to fight, she would have liked peace better, but she had no choice.... They had to leave..." and gazed at the ground, a single tear rolled from her eye, she wished they would come back, but she knew it probably wouldn't happen and mewed "Silvershadow, can you help me sort out my dreams, I was out in the forest, and a cat named Dewleaf told me a prophecy.... Something about sweetness and arrogance, fighting Darkness, I can't really remember it....." her amber eyes confused and dismayed...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:20 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw smiled sheepishly and other her ears. She crept forward to Lightheart and Silvershadow. "No WAY! I had that exact same dream!" Bluepaw mewed. She was a bit skeptical about what Scarpaw had told her earlier, but now she believed it to be true. "Six will rise
answering the stars;
sweetness will lead
arrogance, courage, wisdom, purity, and love
to overcome darkness."

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:37 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart nodded and mewed "they just wanted to be safe, that's all she wanted for Sunclan... She didn't want to fight, she would have liked peace better, but she had no choice.... They had to leave..." and gazed at the ground, a single tear rolled from her eye, she wished they would come back, but she knew it probably wouldn't happen and mewed "Silvershadow, can you help me sort out my dreams, I was out in the forest, and a cat named Dewleaf told me a prophecy.... Something about sweetness and arrogance, fighting Darkness, I can't really remember it....." her amber eyes confused and dismayed...

Silvershadow looked at the two she-cats, "Well, I'm no medicine cat but I would think it has something to do with chosen cats and defeating a threat to the clans. Which right now would be dogs..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw nodded at Silvershadow. "I don't know but... I feel this strange connection with, 'sweetness,' maybe those words represented cats?" Bluepaw mewed, pacing in thought. Her tail kept swishing to and fro, to and fro.  

JeIIy Bear
Crew

Beloved Bear

9,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm
AzuraTheWolf122
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Bluepaw nodded at Silvershadow. "I don't know but... I feel this strange connection with, 'sweetness,' maybe those words represented cats?" Bluepaw mewed, pacing in thought. Her tail kept swishing to and fro, to and fro.
"Yes, things the cats portray in their actions. Their behaviors toward other cats. Now we just have to find the others." Silvershadow meowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:01 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

AzuraTheWolf122

Lightheart was wailing on the inside but calmly asked "what would I be then?.... I believe that's important, so we can figure out who the other cats are....." she just really wanted to know which one she was, truthfully....  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Silvershadow tilted his head thoughtfully, "We will have to figure this out slowly. You could be any of those, Lightheart. I highly doubt you are arrogance, however."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 pm
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart sighed "I hope so..." her amber eyes worried and troubled. She wished she could tell like Bluepaw...  

MeoBunny
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ill_Fly_You_Jump
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 pm
WarriorscatsAreBestCats
Ill_Fly_You_Jump

Lightheart sighed "I hope so..." her amber eyes worried and troubled. She wished she could tell like Bluepaw...

"Hey, we'll figure it out. I will help you." Silvershadow meowed resting his tail tip on her should gently. He wouldn't have normally done that in front of his clan mate but he wanted to encourage her and show Lightheart he cared.  
Mooncave

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff