Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } Fear is Obsolete (PAGE 5!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:53 am
"No," Eva answered Wilson with a small grin, "But it's not like that ever really stopped us, right?" Ready or not, they didn't have a choice but to wait for their orders--

--what was that. The young woman flinched as she noticed a strange figure awkwardly making its way towards her. Upon turning and squinting, she realized that the giant could only be one person, and she couldn't help but let out a loud laugh upon seeing just what he was wearing. "Robert, sweetheart. How are you even going to move in all of that?"

Especially if he was already having trouble with putting on a headset? Chuckling, she took the object from him and stood on her tiptoes to slide it onto his head for him. There. "We're not even in Alaska yet! Aren't you a little toasty?"

Syusaki

Nio Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am
Rep hardly recognised the mountain of layers shuffling towards him at first, at least until he could make out the sweater. He wasn't sure whether to be relieved, mortified, flattered or amused. He settled for all of the above.

"Aye, anything is good for the cold."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 am
As Eva settled the headset on his head, Robert managed to pull his hand just far enough to rip one of the scarves off of his mouth, so he could breathe again - and speak, unhindered.

"I'M ROASTING LIKE A THANKSGIVIN' TURKEY, ********. MY ENTIRE BODY IS LIKE SWEAT ON SWEAT IN HERE. MY BALLS-"

He stopped there, realizing Eva was a lady, and didn't need to know about the status of his genitalia.

"Yes." He grumbled. "I'm really ******** hot."

Kaiyumi
classy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:17 am
Eva just stared.

And stared.

And stared some more.

And the next thing she knew, she was pressing a hand to her mouth in an attempt to muffle her laughter, her other arm wrapped around her waist. Oh, Robert. There wasn't really anything else that needed to be said beyond that. Oh, Robert.

"Why not take off a few scarves and gloves while we're here? You can put those on pretty easily once we get to Alaska anyways."

Nio Love

Kaiyumi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:22 am
"Well.." Despite the outburst he'd just offered, he hesitated to take any of his clothes off. "Y'see.." He looked around, before bending in to whisper his exclamation in his ear.

"Petra dressed me." He murmured. "Don't want to look like I don't like it." The giant bear of a man looked sufficiently humbled by the idea of displeasing his wife.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 am
Jerry's expression softened as he pulled out the bottom of the knit, a look of sad fondness taking his features, "Reminds me of my Gram's work... I wonder if a divis- no, that wold have been Ju-" He cut his thought short as he glanced up at Harrison before quickly looking around for something else to talk about.

It took him a moment to recognize the the hulking heap with even more layers. Before he could help it, he gave a snort. "Robert certainly came prepared."  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 am
Ariane could not afford to mess this up after the previous incident at the Inverted Haunted House; besides, it was more than just her life hanging on the line this time... Her performance would also affect Jeremy, and if she did not want him to end up like the people in the photos, she had better get her act together.

Arriving promptly with all the necessary gear for fighting in cold weather, she settled in just as quickly after grabbing herself a headset; whenever the horsemen were concerned, it was safe to assume that things were very bad... There was just no rest for them. It would be better if they had wiped out all of them with the destruction of that damned island.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 am
Clerise arrived late, but at least she arrived. The lights had gone off and murmurs in the hall had sent a pang of anticipation down her spine. The magic word had been horsemen, a word that sent anger roiling in her gut, white-hot and mad. Despite the metal band, the one that could end her life if she didn't obey--

She had found the time to grab a heavy coat from the closet and not much else, layering it over her normal one. The cold would be sharp against her skin, but it was something she could deal with. She was in pants, at the least, so the weather wouldn't be as unbearable as it was the last time Clerise had been in sub-zero temperatures, not with the warmth that Balthazar's shield also provided her.

Clerise kept to herself as she checked out her bandages, feeling naked without her daggers, but...

The bandages would probably be of more use.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 am
Rep could not have looked any less impressed about being compared to Jerry's granny.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 am
Jordan had dressed warmly, but not too thickly; from what he'd been able to catch, they were going straight into battle, and that meant exertion. He'd need to be able to move freely, and overdressing might mean overheating and sweating, and in a cold climate, that was just asking for trouble. Anyway, Ferros would keep the worst edge of the cold off him.

I will keep you warm, the dragon agreed. He was excited, alert and attentive with the prospect of battle and of feeding.

He settled the strap of his kit bag more firmly across his shoulder, making sure it wouldn't shift while he was busy or get in his way. Maybe he should get one of the smaller pouches that strapped to the leg, he mused. It'd be a more secure arrangement, and it'd still offer easy access to his supplies and runics.

As he moved to join the guys while they waited for further orders, he realized that the walking bundle of clothes nearby was Robert. ... Okay then. "You probably out to take a layer off if you're sweating," he spoke up. "Gotta be careful about getting damp out in the snow."

Jerry was wearing a rather familiar-looking new sweater. The corners of Jordan's mouth quirked, but he said nothing. He had a new sweater himself, after all.

Kaiyumi
quote because talking to Robert

Nio Love

Bilious

Toshihiko Two

Baneful

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 am
Konstantin had been organising his books when the alarms went off. He'd hurried outside, eyes darting wildly as he watched other hunters leave, talking about Alaska and horsemen. He knew little geography, but internet memes of prior elections had made him aware of how close Alaska and Russia were.

He clenched his fingers.

To Konstantin, the cold weather was something familiar, something precious and refreshing. The n** of sharp air would a hearken back to his days before Deus Ex, where his worries had been whether or not to bother giving advice to Ivanov about his latest girlfriend, or whether to play Mass Effect or Dead Space.

It left a strange sort of emptiness in his chest.

What does it mean to be a hunter?

With a sigh, Kostya ducked back into his shared room with Mimsy, grabbing an extra pair of gloves and his ushanka, knowing that the Life huntress would need these more than he did; he'd gotten his coat modified so that fur lined its interior.

Approaching the fields, he looked for the tell-tale flash of Mimsy's hair, steadily working his way through the crowd.

"Mimsy," he said, thrusting the objects at her. "Overheard about veather. Bring for you."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:19 am
"You look warm Robert!" The statement was a nice understatement, as Saya appeared from behind Robert and Eva. Her cheerful air was lacking but that was understandable, as two very important people were still missing.

It was a cute pale yellow coat that she wore, with a furry hoodie. She looked adequately dressed, perhaps a bit underdressed though, since Saya's experience with the Arctic wasn't very much. Nice clothes were a little redundant, considering fighting made them worn out instantly.

"Petra has good fashion statement, she layered you really well!"

kaiyumi

nio love

revenant aria

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:33 am
As Jordan arrived, Rep gave him a deadly serious look. He knew he wouldn't say anything to Jerry about the sweater really. But you could never really be too careful when it came to such awkward and masculinity crippling things.

He gave Robert a baffled look once he realised the man-mountain was actually there underneath all that fabric. He was probably wearing enough wool and other s**t to clothe three normal sized men. "Wow. And I thought I'd dressed cautiously." in the warmth of the island, the layers threatened to be stifling, but Tracey was naturally cool darkness and kept most of the discomfort at bay, swirling eagerly in his thoughts as he checked once again that he'd brought everything he'd meant to bring.

There was a grim bitterness in the angel's tone, he'd been too weak then to heal the wounds the way he could now. Why now there'd hardly be a scar he was sure. He grudged the injury and he grudged the horsemen.

"Man I can't wait to get into the ******** fray. It's time someone made the last of those ******** ponies into so much glue."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 am
Tori quickly had stopped what she was doing as her weapon has started to whined at her to hurry up when hearing the alarms and seeing them since her door was partly open. Sighing a little as she really didn't like places that were really cold and would take a warm place anytime over having to wear so much clothing to keep warm. Oh well Tori thought as a mission was a mission and she wasn't doing anything too important to miss the mission and for the fact she didn't want to get in trouble for it either.

Going to her closet getting out all of her warm clothing and putting it on as fast as she could. Looking in the mirror to make sure she looked alright and for the fact that she had everything on that would keep her warm. Sighing again as she put on her boots and though that once they could get off the island that she would go out to get better winter clothing and cute boots too, maybe Ami would come with her to pick out cute clothing. Well those thought were for another day as Tori headed out the door.

Once getting to where the rest of the hunters were gathering, Tori took a set of headsets and wandered a little but not too far. Looking around to see if she could find someone she knew but right now didn't want to bug anyone so she just stood there waiting with the rest of them with an excited weapon poking her brain on when they were going to go.  

naggeela

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am
"I am going to get so ******** damp in that snow. So ******** damp." Robert grumbled, squirming around unhappily. "I'm already damp, mother ********." Robert's grumbly expression vanished when he saw the girl, and he waved a hand at her, first in greeting, and then as if showing her as an example.

"See? Women love this s**t. Maybe they just like thinking about how hard I'm sweating for them underneath all this - okay things started getting itchy, somebody help me out of one or two of these pants, <******** seriously."

He'd take anybody's help, but let's be honest here. He was looking at Jordan pretty pointedly.

Kaiyumi
i
Random Artist
can't
Prolixity
User Image

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers