Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo/Red vs Blue: New era of Soldiers

Back to Guilds

((This is not the mainstream RvB, this is about 100 years after that old spartans died that means all original RvB character are dead)) 

Tags: halo, redvsblue, Roosterteeth, Adventure, Action 

Reply Freelance HQ
Recovery freelance HQ: FREELANCE MESS HALL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:43 pm
Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

DarkBlaven

California
Under armor
Animus
"Do I need it here? I thought we were a team?" She smiled wryly, mentally struggling with the fact she wasn't gonna see her old team, though it didn't show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm
User ImageWithout armor
Omicron

He shrugged, "Since you are the most expereianced....that makes you squad leader...." He smiled under his helmet

iXx Cole xXi

crystanis

DarkBlaven

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:02 pm
Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

DarkBlaven

California
Under armor
Animus
"Actually, Arizona has more experience. Wait, you just became a soldier?" She looked confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:27 pm
crystanis

PairsOsocks

DarkBlaven

The director stepped in appearing from nowhere, still in his black suit and tie he sounded quite annoyed at the moment. "Agent salem is A complicated soldier, His bazaar physique makes him able of Ops missions and All around stealth, Although i dispise the way he disobays my order to get a new stealth moduel. he clearly has a knack for being an effective marksman and assassin, great stealth or 'rogue' type of guy."

Salem turned on his holographic humanoid projection to make his body appear more human in comparison, he was a technologically organic doll thing that didn't really have any form of weight, but quickly he bulked out appearing as a soldier now. "The module is not broken director, It is modified to make sure There biological clocks hit the reaper" his module didn't make him temporarily invisible it basically atomized his body and armor into living dust capable of phasing through solid objects, making him as if a ghost in the wind. however the module being glitched manually he was able to make himself leave his armor and assasinate any target by phasing in and out of this odd 'phasewalking' stealth module and then go back into his armor.  

Twinblade_Ashy
Captain

AlsoNotMe
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Indiana ran into the mess and jumped behind a counter. A few seconds later a few soldiers ran in, glanced around, and ran back out. Indiana stood and sighed. "Next time we don't blow up a pelican during a training excerise." Athena appeared. "I'll keep that in mind."

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:30 pm
User ImageWithout armor
Omicron

Georgia gripped his assault rifle, "I'm not as new as the rookie....i arrived a few weeks ago....i started that rumble with Idaho..."

iXx Cole xXi

crystanis

DarkBlaven

PairsOsocks
Vice Captain

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:31 pm
crystanis
Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

DarkBlaven

California
Under armor
Animus
"I actually arrived about 34 minutes ago, sooo." She watched Indiana. "Looks like someone got in trouble."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image
Crystanis
Twinblade_Ashy
PairsOsocks
iXx Cole xXi

New Jersey enters the mess hall. She grabbed a glass and filled it with water before sitting down, taking her helmet off and placing it on the table. She then began to lightly sip her water, looking at the newcomers to the Freelancer program.  

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Twinblade_Ashy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:32 am
crystanis

PairsOsocks

DarkBlaven

hunter-eagle

Salem watched those around him, curious and contempt to learn about his new 'family' of freelancers. He was befuddled by the fact the director took no attention to the recruits, simply enjoying the company and the fact he didn't have to stand and look all 'dramatic' in his office or control room for once, drinking a cup of coffee at the moment. The cooks in the mess hall's kitchen were actually military drones created for specific tasks, one dumb AI governing them, you could actually insert a recipe into a slot and the dumb AI manage to learn how to cook it.

The director looked to Indiana just annoyed now, not angry, not enraged, just annoyed. "....Agent Indiana You and your AI have damaged another pelican...You are not the pilot, that is New jersey's job as far as i am aware. This is a warning, Do not interfere with my pilot's ships, the infinity 2.0's ship AI may not be to happy to hear about it" Some form of seccond vision was appearing in the director's sunglasses, displaying security footage and everything. he was gripping something on his tie that amplified his voice so that indiana could hear.

Salem was rather confused now, he looked to the director and spoke in a soft manner, yet questioning. "Director You do recognize the fact that the AI he has is mostly destructive, perhaps to dismantle the AI and re-configure its Biological scan and AI core to fix this" salem was the complete opposite of hunter, smart, sophistocated, and rather less goofy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 am
User ImageUser Image

"Wait just a minute, no ones dismantling me." Athena said with an irritated tone. Indiana sighed. "Calm down Athena, your not getting dismantled." He looked at the director. "Won't happen again sir." Athena snickered. "No promises." "Athena." "Fine... won't happen again..."

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

Twinblade_Ashy

AlsoNotMe
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

hunter-eagle

Dapper Vampire

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:41 am
iXx Cole xXi

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

Twinblade_Ashy

User Image
New Jersey sighed and looked up from her water at Indiana. "We already have somebody who breaks my things. We don't need another one. Indiana, I should warn you, if you or your AI damages MY Pelican I'll dismantle it myself." She pauses and stares directly into Indiana's helmet. "But I'm sure you or your AI would never do something like that, right?" With that, she went back to sipping her water, looking at the table, confident that she got her point across.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:57 am
Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

hunter-eagle

California
Under armor
Animus
California looked at the proceedings. "So, let me see if I'm counting this right. We have a badass pilot, an idiot who renders her useles, a...thing that switches between intelligent and silly, a badass who seems too happy for his own good not here right now, we have a rookie, and someone who didn't want to come here. Oh, and a Director. Did I miss anything?"  

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

Twinblade_Ashy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:02 am
hunter-eagle

iXx Cole xXi

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

The director rather disappointed turned to California, "Sadly yes, Poor hunter cant control his Doctor jekyll and mister hyde changing mechanisim, i am thinking of sending hunter to blue base to see how many kills he can get before he figures out to pick the flag up...." he sipped some more coffee not at all amused by the fact he was the one who had to take care of hunter/salem.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image

"Touchy." "Just shut up Athena, your not helping." Indiana looked to New Jersey. "We don't plan on damaging anymore pelicans, so as long as yours wasn't down in the training hall a few minutes ago it'll be fine."

PairsOsocks

crystanis

DarkBlaven

Twinblade_Ashy

AlsoNotMe
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

DarkBlaven

Ruthless Loiterer

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:44 am
crystanis

Twinblade_Ashy

PairsOsocks

hunter-eagle

User ImageUser Image

Adam was walking down the hallway playing a game with Atlas, his metallic boots clinking as they hit the ground, "Is it walls?" Adam replied to Atlas' question, "How did you know!?" Atlas questioned sounding rather annoyed as Adam was guessing everything correctly, "Because last time you said lights and floor" Adam replied with a smirk, "Go again, lets keep the flow going" he said chuckling "Okay, I spy with my artificial eye something gr-" "Is it the vent?" Adam replied finishing Atlas sentence, Atlas had gone silent and Adam starting laughing "I spy champion of the Recovery!" he shouted raising his free hand in triumph.

Adam came to the door as he heard the director speaking "...hunter can't control his Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde changing mechanism", "Oh great... this can't get any worse" Adam whispered as he stacked up next to the door frame, he could hear New Jersey being her usual friendly self, he sighed and decided to enter the mess hall as they must've heard him shouting to Atlas a few brief seconds ago. "Sir, we both know that Blue base is still under reconstruction at the moment, so unless you want to have Hu-" he paused for a second forgetting that when Hunter was in this form his name too was changed "Salem to go around killing innocent construction workers and forge drones then you'll have to wait on that order" he said coming through the door with a slight smirk to hide his concern for Hunter's state. He turned to New Jersey with a cocked eyebrow "Are you going to act like that to every new guy?" he asked teasing her slightly, he turned towards Indiana with a friendly smile "Haven't seen you around here, you must be either a sneaky little bugger or new, either way its new to meet you" he extended an armoured hand for Indiana to shake.  
Freelance HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff