Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[SEMI-FIELD TRIP] The Mysterious Message (END PG 8!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm
A game?

Jack could always go with a game. Tail flicking lightly, he softly patted the kitsune's hand as he slipped it from his elbow, bending down and wishing her a little luck with a wink before standing up straight again, hearing his name called out from the first year Reaper with the canine, ears pinning a little but he pushed the worry aside. He was known for relaxing around canine students often - as seen with the little Kitsune at his side, and his bro, Frost, but every introduction was a new experience, wasn't it.

"Right here, my dear~" He sing-songed out, lifting his hand and walking over to her with long strides - being his height and glowing probably helped him stick out a bit as he wandered over to her, giving her a little quick bow with his knees, bobbing his head once.

"Jack-B-Nimble, as everyone calls me. A pleasure to meet you!" He offered, making everything as smooth as possible.

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm
"I..I don't know what they're like..." Tomoko answered the ghoul she'd never met before, putting her hand to the 'mouth' of the mask she wore in some thought before the sudden voice of the mysterious responsible person caused her to nearly jump, all six of her tails puffing up in surprise.

"Oh.. a game?" Tomoko sounded hopeful, waiting patiently as 'Mischief' started pairing them all up, turning to look towards Sophie as she pushed the fox mask up off of her face.

"Guess we're partners!" she beamed, clearly thrilled by the idea.

LOLTERNATIVE

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm
As the ToT'er explained the note, the hydra couldn't help but roll his eyes. He didn't have time for this. All he wanted was to come here and tell off the one responsible for leaving crap on his door. Which apparently was this 'Mischief' who wasn't actually Mischief.

"Hey, I don't care about this initiation crap! Just quit leaving s**t on my door." He demanded, jabbing a finger in the Trick or Treater's direction. "Hey! Are you even listening?"

Apparently, if they were to get started, it looked as though Uller was going to have to take the lead and choose a name for them.

kurotomato

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm
As everyone started to move to their respective partners, Cannon kept his eyes diligently on every single student, zeroing in on Jack especially since he was the one to be joining the already duo. But the dog was kept from snarling or growling due to Verusha's affectionate touch, while the reaper herself wore an easy-going grin with her new teammate now before her.

His greeting was plenty amusing, the formalities reminding her of Frost. It was still so strange to come across boils with mannerisms. But she certainly didn't mind. In return, she gave a simple nod, pleased that he seemed like a friendly sort. Good energy was always a plus to have around, "It's nice to meet you too. I would be Verusha, and... we've got a third team member here, Cannon." her accent is mildly masked, as she gives a pat to the fire dogs head in gesture to him... but those brilliant eyes and stern expression do not shift for the feline. Pursing her lips slightly, the reaper tugs lightly at one of the pointed ears, "show some manners, Canny." she chides lightly. He really was going to make it hard to make friends around here. Glancing back up to Jack, she smirked, " I swear he's a sweety. Just a bit grumpy with strangers." she assured.

Nerpin

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm
Tybalt was about to respond to them, but before he could, the one responsible for gathering them all arrived.

"Initiation?" He repeated the word, puzzled. "I don't remember any--" Fortunately he cut himself off. Perhaps the ToT'er had a prank in mind and if he were to spoil it, well... He could only imagine how Mischief would get him back. Instead, he decided to play dumb.

"Looks like we're partners." He said, approaching the boil, Marosa. "Any team names in mind?"

Kanth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm
Sophie had to admit, she was a little upset that she wasn't paired with Alex. But, she couldn't stick to him forever, right? People would think she's weird. At least he knew the ghoul she was paired with; it meant she was nice, right? Turning to her, Sophie gave a soft smile.

"I'm Sophie," she said with a slight bow of her head. "Sophie Van Rotte."

A game? A scavenger hunt.. She'd never played that kind of game before; but she'd heard enough stories to know the basis of the rules and what was done. You simply had to find items. But before that..

"Any idea on a team name?"

demon_pachabel

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm
Alexander was kind of glad the ToTer arrived when he did, because it saved him from having to answer any questions that he, embarrassingly, did not know the answers too. This was actually his first time he'd been in anything run by Mischief, and he really had no idea what to expect, though with a name like that....

He listened to what Mischief had to say, one eye brow raising at the idea of an 'initiation'. Alex had been captured in a hunters net and dissipated by fire in his first week at Amity, and he really did not wish to have his sister go through the same thing. But this was run by a ToTer, so it probably wouldn't be that bad, and besides, he was there with her, so he could make sure she stayed sa-----

Oh. They were getting put into partners for the game. And Sophie was apparently with Tomoko. Welll...ya, that should be fine. He didn't know the ghoul well, but he did know she was a close friend of Jacks and that made her awesome in Alex's books. He flashed Sophie a bright smile and gave her a small pat on the arm. "Have fun." He whispered at her, then gave the same smile to Tomoko.

"Don't let her get into too much trouble." He would have thrown her a wink but...ya, one eye didn't really work for that so well, so he just shrugged, and had a look at the list for himself.

Akhem? Not somebody he knew, then, though apparently he was a first year undead student. It really didn't take Alexander long to work out that there was only one other student who was obviously undead in the ranks, a mummy that he shuffled his way over to, raising a hand in greeting and then thrusting it out for a handshake. "Hi, I'm Alexander. You're Akhem, I take it?" He hoped he was saying it right.

demon_pachabel
LOLTERNATIVE
molly8972

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:18 am
Akhem listened to Mischief intently. The guy seemed legit, although that neon shirt was a bit too bright for Akhem's taste. But anyone who could pull it off dexerved some respect. When he mentioned initiation, Akhem groaned. He had heard from somewhere that these initiations tended to go horribly wrong in some way, shape or form.

Apparently for the game that they were playing they were paired with another in the small grouping that had formed. He was paired with someone named Alexander? He looked around for this Alexander person and very nearly ran into him. He seemed to be another undead like him, though it appeared he was a zombie, not a mummy. The boil name Alexander thrust out his hand and introduced himself.

"Yeah, that's right I am Akhem. Nice to meet ya Alexander. WHat year are you?"

He was really intrigued by upper classmen undead just to see how they worked out the kinks of their rotting process. After all, he would have to start looking into that too, he didn't want more holes in his body than were necessary.

"Do you have any team name ideas for this little excursion we are embarking on?"

Seussi

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:27 am
Tomoko nodded to Alex. "I'll take care of her, don't worry." she beamed. Clearly the jesting nature of things was completely lost on the kitsune. Maybe the wink would have helped if he'd been able to.

Sophie's bow of her head was answered in kind with a full out bow from Tomoko. "It's very nice to meet you, Sophie. I'm Tomoko." Not that this should have been a surprise. They'd been partnered up and all of that. Still, proper introductions were somewhat ingrained in her by her parents, so she had to keep afloat of her manners.

"A team name?" she had to ponder this question for a moment, cradling one cheek in the palm of one hand. "Hmmmmmmm........I dunno. Maybe we should call ourselves after the Rotsune? 'cause..y'know..." she suddenly looked nervous as she gestured between the two of them. BECAUSE SHE WAS A KITSUNE AND SOPHIE WAS AN UNDEAD. "T-that's not offensive, right?"

RIGHT???

LOLTERNATIVE

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:22 am
Alicia Firestar

[He's actually not colorful, his feathers are greyish/ blueish >u<. A Very dull Quetzalcoatl.]

He watched the few students take there steps in. The only one being familiar to him is the Female reaper, Verusha and her canine pal... who looks very warm right now in this cold.. Zephyros shakes his head quickly and makes no move to greet them, just silently watching the students step about. In fact, he was slowly getting annoyed by the fact that no one was here to direct them already.

So he begins nibbling his mouth. Then his hand. And then slowly gnawing on the dark clothes he's wearing ( As directed by the instructions) The clothes didn't taste very appealing, and aggravated him even more if possible. The strong teeth of his already tearing at the sleeve.

Zephyros does this for several moments until Mischief finally arrives. His eyes are narrowed and he's about to say something until everyone is paired off. Millie? Who's tha--

Wait, there she is. The braided hair reaper approaching him. She's talking so much. Why is she talking so much? Who could be this hyper when it's so cold out. With narrowed eyes, he lifts up a finger and quietly says "Shh. Give me one moment to comprehend what is going on." His accent is sharp on those consonants. With the way he's speaking, it almost sounds angry.. however that's not it. He's nervous, in fact.

They have to make a team name... and collect items? He's familiar with the items.. but not so much with being cooperative.

"We will do everything together. I am new, and I do not know the way around. You are new too? Yes. If we separate we might get lost. So think up a name. I do not care what we are called. But we need one, and you seem to have an idea, yes?" His voice is stiff with nervousness... which causes him to sound even more aggravated. Not to mention he's still chewing on his sleeve.. already tearing his left arm's cloth up quite a bit.

[When we do pick a name, do you want to roll for the items we find o uo?]

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:29 am
Millie grinned, totally oblivious to the Quetzalcoatl's slight irritation to her forthright attitude. Truthfully, she was really nervous too.
"That's a really good idea. Yes, we should stick together. I don't know my way around either. Well, if you don't care what we are called, how about Skullfeather? As I said, I'm really not good with names, but I really do like your feathers."

Millie paused for a few seconds before starting again, this time a bit nervously. She certainly didn't want to offend a potential new friend.

"You really should stop chewing your clothing. You kinda need them in this weather."

Millie felt suddenly nervous and self conscious so she looked around, pretending to look for supplies as if they were somewhere near the front door.

Eranas
Millie's actually never seen a Quetzalcoatl. She's heard about them, but Millie assumes that his blue and grey coloring is natural. smile And sure, I'd love to roll for items.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 am
He would have taken the lead, regardless of this boils attitude. Sighing a little, he just looked to the hydra and rolled his eyes. What initially came to mind was Ice Dragon because he really hated team names and he was unoriginal.

"Look, we're going to be Ice Dragon," he said, grabbing him by the finger and puffing up. "Do NOT get is in trouble with the teacher. I don't need that crap." Uller didn't want to take crap from anyone after his fight last week. He was still feeling the aches and pains from it. Obviously, Uller didn't care he was a hydra. It wasn't like the Stag new the difference, anyway. Big scaly reptile things, right? Dragon. That's the way his mind worked when it came to other species than gryphons and Stags.

He just wanted to get this all started.

OnionGrump
[/spoiler

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am
[Actually now I'm trying to figure out how he's wearing the shirt when his wings are attached to his aaarms lol omg. But okay~!]

As the weather began setting in on him, and the now bare fore arm.. he slowly puts it down to his side and looks around as well. "Skullfeather is fine. Why do you like my feathers, I don't understand. They are nothing special, every Quetzalcoatl have them. "

He begins walking forward to look for the first item, although he's unaware what exactly it is they need yet. "What items are we getting? I do not know. "

His hands clench and un-clench, brow furrow in agitation. He really feels like biting something right now, but he can't afford to do so on his arm.. or clothes. Maybe there's something nearby...

Alicia Firestar

Alicia Firestar rolled 4 12-sided dice: 11, 4, 10, 11 Total: 36 (4-48)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:14 am
"Well..." Millie was also uncertain. "How about we run back to our rooms and just grab a few things? My dorm is not very far."

Millie started fishing through her pockets and offered up a hairband and a small packet of glue.

"Or.. how about these?"

Eranas
Aww how boring. I wanted the desk! I had the perfect bag picture too XD Can you can find the other hairband and the glowing mushrooms?

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:31 am
[LOL Well I'm not sure where Zephyros will be keeping these things honestly. ]

He looks over the small list they received.. Two hairbands, glue and glowing mushrooms? Really? He did bring some mushrooms over as a snack.. but they're located at his dorm room. His eyes glance to the side and notices that the ghoul has half the items already. And now he looks confused.

"I ... suppose I understand you carrying a hairband, but why do you have glue in your pocket." His clenching fingers slowly run through his hair and wonders if he has a hairband in his pocket too. Maybe they appear out of no where? No that's ridiculous.

"Let us go and find the other items, I have some mushrooms in my room. But no hairband. I do not use them. Do you have any extras..." He turns from her and begins walking forward towards his room. He begins thinking of where they can find an extra just in case she doesn't have any other... But then he sees something on the ground. it's near a big bushy.. bush. They look like feathers?

Zephyros approaches it slowly.. and bends down to pick up the feathers.. it turns out to be a hairband! What luck. "Hm. Alright.. all we have left is the mushroom then. Let us hurry to my room." He turns around to hand her the item. "Please hold this. "

Alicia Firestar

[Oh and to anyone reading this, if they get Feather as an item, you should totally pluck it off of Zephy. -snickers- If it's allowed  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff