Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ STUDENT CLUB } K9 Club - Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 pm
"Whatever you're thinking, let me just say, the original is better looking." He said, opening an eye to look at Jove. This wisp, who was currently holding not only a plushie of himself, but one of the black dog as well. The latter which was currently being compared to the ' original.'

"Tybalt! These are..." The kitsune started motioning to all the stuffed animals laid out. "Fantastic!"

"Glad you think so." He answered, a little embarrassed. In truth, Tybalt hadn't expected this many to sell this quickly. Especially since his sewing skills weren't the greatest. Which he was well aware of now, after making this many deformed stuffed animals. But regardless, people were buying them and they seemed pleased with their purchases.

Huh. Maybe it was true that stuffies really did make a quick silver seed.

It wasn't until the real Vlad appeared--invisibly, and began attacking various stuffies that the black dog cringed for the stuffies. Thank Jack they weren't the real ones. Painful! At least Malcolm arrived to stop him before they were destroyed. He even bought the ones the invisible dog had nabbed, before both where distracted by Chaya.

Both the professor and Chaya received a small wave and a smile from the black dog, before he turned his attention back to the booth.

"Its really all about posture."

"Heh! Is it really?" The black dog couldn't help but grin at the witch. The game was rather simple, but the bean bag was so worn out and old, that it was difficult to judge the weight, or even throw properly. Especially at the distance he kept the plush at. Maybe posture really was the key?

"Is this enough?"

"It is." He assured, exchanging the seeds for the stuffies and handing the fire demon her purchases when she approached with her selection. "Oh and don't forget to check back later. Everyone who stops by is entered into a raffle for a custom stuffed animal." Such a wonderful prize, he knew. Such a gracious black dog he was.

"Ahhh, that means I get it, right?"

"It does." He nodded towards Ying, holding out the stuffy she had previously knocked down. Though not before giving it a light dusting, to rid it of any dirt that might cling to the white fur. Which was then repeated when Maya won herself a plush of her own, after buying a little LW plush with it.

"Than would like the blue-black aaaaaaand the purple-black one, pleasie!"

"Here you go." He held out the two plush toys towards the fae hound, before curiousity got the better of him. "You new to Amity? Or visiting?" He asked, curious to know more about the fellow canine.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 pm
"Ahhh- neat!" Danny said cheerfully. So this was K9 club? What did that mean? A club for people who liked dogs?

Well Danny liked dogs. "Hey can I join your club thing?"

All of the excited faces.

Too bad she wasn't a dog.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:39 pm
Rikki had been about to just walk by the club, because there wasn't a whole lot he could do with k9 club. But then there were plushies. Danny was there too, obviously, but plushies. He stopped near his ghoulfriend, using her as a cover for him to be oogling all the cuddly toys, and almost made an excited noise at the brown and green plushie.

"Oh my jack is that Demi?" He cackled at the cute little toy and picked one up, turning it in his hands. "This is amazing. I need one." 15 seeds really wasn't that much, and it would be worth it just to have this to hold over Demi's head. Forever. He slapped the seeds down and knew he wouldn't regret it.

Because Demi plushie, dude.

[Rikki is buying the Demi plush]

Quote:
Rikki has 68 seeds left

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 pm
"No worries, it happens often - being tall means you get run in to often, would you be suprised." He offered up to the little miss, giving her a little bow, "It is a pleasure to meet you though. I hope you've been enjoying your time while you've been here." He stated to her, smile wide and welcoming as usual, the cat on his neck meowing softly, before Jack's attention was stolen by Tomoko again, the cat-king looking down to her with bio-luminescent eyes.

"I am certain that whatever I did with my hair, you would probably undo it. You're a perfectionist, my little Tomo." He teased her lightly as she looked around him at the new student, tail flicking contently since he seemed to be a totem-spot for those around him. This happened often, and he was never certain if it was a good thing or not. Regardless.

Turning to the other boisterous voice that broke the moment, his eyebrows raised lightly at the pale coloured fur-lined student, shaking his head lightly. "No, I do not believe I've had the pleasure if meeting you! Most call me Jack-B-Nimble, I'm a Year 2 Student here - and this is Zwei - and the little miss at my side is Tomoko. He introduced them to the two new faces, feeling rather amused by the turn of events.

demon_pachabel

prolixity

littledevils freakzoid

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:48 pm
Tomoko waved again, this time with more enthusiasm as the guest to their little spirit week gave her a wave and a 'hi' back.

"Visiting? That's not too bad, though! Get a feel for our school and if you think it is right for you. I hope everybody has been treating you well." Tomoko said, completely sincere, before she looked up to Jack.

"You have hair sticking up." she fussed, completely ready to 'mother' the nekogami a bit. He was right - she was a perfectionist when it came to hair. Might have been from brushing Junko's.

Nerpin

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 pm
"I didn't know you could sew, Tybalt!"

The baku had finally dropped by to check out the K9 booth, clasping her hands behind her as she leaned forward to marvel at all the plushies. Ah, Jack--they were really cute! Were these all based off of the K9 members? She eyed them all carefully for a moment--that one looked like Tybalt, and the one down there was definitely Demi...--before picking up one of the Mitsu plushies. Shun wasn't here right now, but...perhaps he would like one of these? Or maybe Mitsu herself would like it--after all, it was pretty adorable!

With the seeds already in hand, Xiu moved up to the black ghost boil, dropping them into his hand with a grin. "I'll just take this one for now. Thank you!"

[[ Buying a Mitsu plush! ]]

Quote:
Xiu's silver seeds: 111 - 15 = 96

Kaiyumi

littledevils freakzoid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:03 pm
" Nice to meet you to, and you as well., My names Nessa" she glances at the both of them. "ya just vising. But yes the time I've spent her has been good. I've got to see a bunch of stuff and the people around here are very nice." She turns to the tall boy and gives a little smile to the cat. " oh your a 2nd year student?"she fusses with her pocket and pulls out her hunt list. " I've been trying to find a 2yr. for the scavenger hunt."

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:25 pm
In which a certain gryphon had discovered the K-9 booth - and it's merchandise.

"I'll take all of them."

Of course, Ren didn't have enough to get everything, so he settled for the ones he wanted most.

Quote:
Ren is buying 1 Tybalt, 1 LW, 1 Jove plush.

- 45 seeds = 76 left

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 pm
Sparrow, meanwhile, decided he also wanted a few.

"Greetings, Tybalt~!" he said cheerfully. "I love what you've done here; I think I'll pick up a few myself..."

So he set about deciding which ones to take.

Quote:
Sparrow is buying 1 Frost, 1 Remi plush.

- 30 seeds = 50 left.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm
OnionGrump

Than hesitated for a moment, before grinning back up at Tybalt. He hadn't expected the other boil to further conversation, as he seemed busy, but goodness! Now that he had, there were no holds barred. "Than is visiting!" He replied cheerfully, still squeezing each plush under an arm. "Than has visited lots of times!" Well, all right, maybe five or six, but it certainly seemed like a lot! "But he will join this club..." The Fae-Hound tapped the booth, "When he does enroll." There was a very slow, sage-like nod as he expressed his earnest intentions. "Is it hardlike to join this club?" A slow headtilt followed, as he rather doubted that it was difficult, there seemed to be but a single prerequisite!

Quote:

Stats and Whatnot:
Seeds: 29
Thannas is a 5'3" Fae-hound with an eyepatch. He is a Guest student!

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm
Kettil meandered into the booth just to have a looksee around. As he stared at the plushies he focused solely upon one. The one that appeared to be a white wolf with a mask labeled 'Mitsu'. He picked up and gave it a light squeeze finding the softness to Freya's liking he smiled a little. Something about it, he wasn't sure what, seemed to say that she'd enjoy it. He paused and stared at the Demi plush for a long moment and decided to pluck that up as well.

Since he was without a Freya at the moment he decided to purchase the plushies for Freya. Every Queen deserves to have loyal hounds.

Kettil dropped down 30 Seeds for the Demi Plush & Mitsu Plush, "Thanks, nice work~."

Quote:
Kettil now has: 94 Seeds

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:46 pm
"Nice to meet you all!" Chaya said brightly, apparently totally unashamed of having barged in on the conversation. "I'm Chaya. Is it nice to be tall?" she asked Jack. "I can't reach things on the top shelf too much, that would be nice. Oh, your plushie has a ball," she said cheerfully to Tomoko, not missing a beat as she suddenly switched subjects. "I love balls. Do you?" She angled her ears towards Zwei as well.

Nerpin

demon_pachabel

littledevils freakzoid

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 1 100-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-100)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:46 pm
Junko had been so busy with student council related things she'd barely given herself enough time to peruse through the other booths until now. She was glad for the reprieve, wandering aimlessly through the booths until she spotted the plushies.

Oh.

My.

Jack.

"KAWAIIIIIIII!" She gasped, tightly grasping her scepter with both hands and looking at each and every plushie. She wanted all of them! Each and every single one! Ahhhhhh! But she didn't have enough oh nooooo! She'd try for the free one first. Red.

Too bad Junko was really bad at absolutely any physical activity. She threw the bean bag and hit another student instead of the plush.

"O-oops...sorry..."

Info
Junko is a third year futakuchi-onna who is dressed for Dark Wonderland

She has 106 seeds

medigel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm
Dogs. Mort had had a strange history with them - not as strained as birds (which were always out to get him), but worse than he had with cats (who had fickle progress when it came to the zomboil). But still, a free game was a free game.

Too bad he didn't have the greatest of aim. Mort blinked at the collar he was given, assured it was a plushie. Was it? Weird consolation prize . . .

medigel

Anxious Spirit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:16 pm
Tomoko looked at Chaya with great interest, offering the ghoul a wave. "I'm a member of the club, yes." she confirmed. "New one." The topic of her ball of stars being reflected on the stuffed animal caused her to look at it.

"Oh! Tybalt made my ball of stars too?" she seemed pleasantly surprised. "I don't think I really like balls, but I do love my Ball of Stars." Tomoko explained.

Though her head suddenly spun around when she heard Junko's voice.

"Junko-chan?"

Prolixity

Eight

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out