Wartorn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm
Rose walked along the edge of the marketplace seemingly wandering with no clear direction but she was following the map section that she had memorized.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm
Ai turned her head and smirked, dropping a flash grenade behind her before using her grappling hook when it exploded. She flew into a building by an open window, though she was not in a good position. She looked around and noticed that she was in a hallway and out the other end was another window. She sprinted before leaping out the window and tumbling on a roof, landing close to a power box. She breathed deeply. "Man, Mr. Handsome is so hard to lose. Maybe I should've dealt with that job instead of her..." she murmured before looking around. She was close to her extraction point so if the chopper did see her, she would just have to grapple her way out. Then, it was off to kill the head of the mercenaries.

Dimitri smirked, "I understand some French too you b***h." he said, "As for manners, what can I say? Bros before hoes. All you women all the same anyways. Bipolar and not sure of what you want in life, but well, suit yourself. Best of luck with that ankle and oh. Be sure to splint it unless you want a hint of imperfection in your life. See ya, never wanna see ya again." With that, he hopped in the vehicle he was relaxing in and drove off. When he had entered that building, there was not a single person there, so why did she appear? In this situation, Dimitri had placed a small, weightless tracking device in her scarf before she had flipped.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm
Daniel swore and covered his eyes as the flash grenade exploded. "Son of a b***h." he muttered as he watched through teary eyes as she used that damned grappling hook and escaped. He walked over and picked up the remains of the flash grenade, testing its weight in his hand before stowing it in his backpack. Only a few suppliers still made them, he might be able to track her through it. He turned and looked up at the sky before looking around. He was only about three miles out of his way. He sighed and pulled out another cigarette lighting it as he headed towards Brooklyn.

Gwen fumed as he rode off and stamped her good foot down. "I'm not stupid I know to bind my damn ankle, I don't need some American oaf to tell me that." she muttered sitting down to pull out her medical kit out of her bag. She continued to mutter to herself as she bound her ankle. "Now I have to hike to Brooklyn, and find Ai tell her once again my damn pride got in the way. This is why we do not be prideful but humble on damn missions." she muttered to herself as she finished binding her ankle. She stood and tested it grimaced at the pain but started walking. It was her own fault she now had to walk, if she hadn't lost her temper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 pm
Ai was able to get out of the market quickly thanks to a chopper one of her comrades stole from the mercenaries. "Alright. They intend on holding a meeting in their base out in the open. This is why I had you get the chopper. It should be starting soon and we do not want to miss our opportunity to strike..."

Dimitri was humming to himself before his PDA went off, "Hello? Yessir, I know the meeting is soon, but I am no where near the base so there is no way I can make it in time. Also...I think I'm being tracked. I'll send a report through once I know I am in a secure location." with that, he went off to Daniel's bar. Some good alcohol, non of the beer crap that is on the streets, and a tv that actually still works.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Nathan sighed pushing away from the wall. He looked up still seeing the smoke AI had headed towards. Maybe the group I was suppose to meet was there too. Nathan thought to himself as he headed towards the source of the smoke.

Hannah sat on a very faded but very squashy pillow and started counting her money. "20 that's it?" She asked no one sighing. The people here are getting smarter, their starting to bring less money... Hannah thought tossing the money into her own bag, she could at least try selling the pill box to a drug dealer a few alleys down, he was always looking for things to put his goods into for costumers. Hannah got up putting her dagger back in her belt and grabbed some things throwing them into her bag and went to the balcony.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm
Daniel was taking his time, he wasn't sure if Dimitri was at the bar or now but he had a key regardless and could wait his sweet a** time for him. Then again, if he was there he could be making his way through Daniel's stock. He started picking up his pace. His alcohol was not safe with Dimitri in the same building.

Gwen was making good time considering her ankle but there were beads of sweat gathering on her brow and upper lip. She'd need to rest when she got to Brooklyn and reassess her ankle, it shouldn't be this painful if it was just twisted. She debated taking out her PDA and calling Ai, but decided against it. Admitting to Ai she had failed would be hard enough, best to not make it worse by calling for help.  

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:09 pm
Rose leaned against the baloney rail of Hannah's place. "You know I don't like people taking my stuff. And do you really think I would keep all my money in one place. That's for amateurs."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:25 pm
Nathan reached the building with the fire. He saw the bodies and ran to them, swearing when he realized not only was it the group he was to gather information from but that they were all dead as well. "Another failed mission great, they'll never take me seriously if I can't complete even the simplest of missions!" He cried out in anger. He really wanted this mission to go well and show Gwen that he wasn't just some pathetic loser who followed her around. Nathan sighed hoping they may have some if the information he was suppose to gather in their packs which wasn't very likely.

Hannah jumped seeing the woman from earlier. Hannah glared at her. "How the hell did you get here before me? And how the hell did you know I live here?!" She asked angrily. Hannah looked her over, she didn't look like a mercenary but better safe then sorry, she didn't want to cross one of them after the stories she's heard. So she grabbed the small pouch knowing that now there was more then before she had taken it from the woman. "Here then you can have it back." Hannah tossed the pouch to the woman. "Not like I need your money anyways." She added watching the woman carefully.  

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 pm
"I knew you lived here because of a tracker dot sewn into the pouch," Rose replied shrugging. "Like I said I don't like people taking my stuff so I like to be able to know where I can find it. I got here while you were counting your money." She caught her pouch and sighed, "Well that's a lie. Most pickpockets tend to be either hired thieves or people that have to scrape together a living somehow. Judging by the look of your place I'd say it's the latter. Plus there's the look in your eyes. That of someone who's lost everything and has been living on the streets for years." Rose sighed almost inaudibly as she remembered her first few months in the States before she was hired for her first job. She looked down at the pouch before pulling out the money which she tossed to the young woman. "Keep it. You need it more than I do."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm
Dimitri whistled to himself, unlocking the back door and walking into Daniel's bar. He looked at the bottles of alcohol and was about to reach for one before sitting down at the bar table and sighing softly. He wasn't going to take his drink without Daniel not being there. It just didn't seem right. He sighed heavier, resting his head on the bar surface.

Ai was in the chopper, seeing that the speech was going to start soon. She messaged Gwen on her PDA for a status report.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:13 pm
Daniel was almost running as eh made it to Brooklyn in record time. He scanned the streets before letting himself into the bar. He grinned seeing Dimitri resting his head against the bar. "I take it didn't go well?" he called out walking over behind the bar and grabbing two glasses. "What do you want?"

Gwen looked at her PDA and saw a message from Ai asking for a status report. She sighed and quickly replied that she had been unsuccessful getting to the target, and was on her way to the city to try again. She replaced it and looked to the horizon judging the distance between the hazy skyline and her distance. It was probably a good ten miles, and her ankle was throbbing. She grit her teeth and swore in French before picking up the pace limping slightly. She needed to get to the city and find a place to stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Nathan sighed not finding anything. He looked around trying to figure out which way Gwen would have gone. Probably to the city. Nathan thought readjusting his pack and heading in that direction.

Hannah clenched her jaw rage flowing through her. "You don't know me, I chose to live here thank you!" When the woman tossed the money at her Hannah snapped. "I don't need your charity, not do I want!" Hannah was so angry, first this woman calls her out on stealing her money, which she did fine not like she cares but then this woman insults her home and gives her the money? Though Hannah knew she should take the money she refused to, charity was for the weak. Hannah wanted to say something else but was to angry to think of anything.  

Tenshinaki
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Dragonstar333
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm
Rose's hand tightened on the rail as Hannah ranted at her. "Call it charity if you want. However you're wrong in the fact that you both need and want the money. I know exactly what you're going through because I went through it though in a foreign country but still having to scrape a living together one what you can steal from others isn't easy. Charity isn't for the weak because sometimes everyone needs some help. I-" She started to say something else when he PDA beeped with an incoming message. She glanced down at it to see a message from her usual employer that told her to meet him at the bar at the end of the marketplace for a new job. "Just remember what I said." With that Rose flipped over the rail to land on her feet on the ground to head back to the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 pm
"Goddamn no it didn't!" Dimitri shouted, pounding the bar surface. He then pointed at the bottle of bourbon. "That one. Is that a new one?" he asked him, looking at his PDA and sighing softly, "Goddamn...this is just a shitty day. I don't know what can get any worse..." he then saw a little girl standing at the door. She was wearing rags and was quite dirty as she held a red envelope with black wax sealing the letter with a phoenix emblem pressed into it. "Hey kid. This is no hangout place for you."
"Please sir...I need to give this letter to Mr. Daniel Ross...."
Dimitri looked over at Daniel, "Letter for you."

Ai looked at her PDA, seeing that one of her comrades managed to get her letter out. After finally finding him, she can drop subtle hints and lead him in the right direction without her superiors knowing. She then stowed her PDA away before sniping the head of the rebels in the middle of his speech, causing commotion and panic as her chopper fled the scene.  

Meroko-chii
Vice Captain

Mizuki-chan93
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:16 pm
Daniel took down the bourbon smirking, "Yeah it's new, just got it in a few weeks ago." He replied filling the two glasses and setting one down in front of Dimitri. He looked over at the little girl before taking the envelope from Dimitri. "Would you like some water sweetie." He asked the little girl before opening the envelope.

Guinevere was panting as she made it to the city limits. If she could just make it to the nearest building, she could find someone to help her with her ankle, something wasn't right. She saw what looked like a bar and limped over, barely making it into the bar. " Please, help." She whimpered before collapsing in a dead faint.  
Roleplaying Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff