Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Inside the Town
Yuki's flower shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:01 am
loving_heart16
Zestubo

User Image

"Well I guess i should take my leave." Walking out he adjustied his bag and fixed his wound. He knew it was a bad idea to yo but stll maybe trusting someone wi5h hiss secret wasnt ready yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 am
]
Zestubo

She standup quickly, rush to him as she grabs his forearm lightly, "No..please" She said in a tone that she couldnt believe it was her voice saying it.She actually didnt wan him to leave, even after what happen she actually deserve it
User Image  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Turning back he heard her plea and slowly turned around. Something wasn't right about this situation and if he was going back in there could be more trouble. But at the same time it seemed like what happned wasn't much her fault. Sure she just jumped him out of the blue but at the same time it didn't seem like she was doing much else. And he did enter pretty early so maybe she had a six sense to the door opening before curfew.

Walking back in he stood at the door hanging his hand on his bag looking at her sceptically. "Yes? What is it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm
Zestubo

Yuki takes abreath, her eyes turning back to normal, 'Im really sorry about it..just..i have been having nightmares lately.and i get all jumpy. Im really sorry"  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 pm
loving_heart16

User Image
"Well I mean we all get those sometimes but i can see why your so timid about someone breaking and entering. I do apologize about that by the way. I was just making sure you were alright after you didn't leave your house."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm
She nodded, "I..the smell of blood, was that why" She afraid by saying it  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 pm
loving_heart16
User Image
"Oh," Averin stopped right there and pretty much put the dots together that she was a vampire. He just put himself into jepordy. He used blood magic not only something very no no but on a vampire. He practically just waved steak at a lion in a den. He covered his hand under his cloak to mask the smell. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm
Zestubo

she shock her head, "Its alright Aunt took me out for a hunt in th nearb by woods, im good from here." She looks at him plainly  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Glacier Manhatten

Malevolent Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

"Well good I'm glad to hear that." He said smiling at her. "Well once again I am sorry for attacking you that was a little outta instinct to attack so quickly. And i just wanted to see why you didn't come down stairs yesterday so i think i have my answer." Pulling out of his bag he handed her a bottled coke drink. "Here." he said. "You never did get your drink."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 pm
Zestubo

She takes the drinks and smile, "Thxs Av" She felt alittle tan red on her cheeks and she felt like an idiot to do tha  

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:39 am
Zestubo

She sat on the bench that is next to a pond wth goldfish in it and lily pads flottng. She looks up at him, "So tell me, what are you doing in school?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Drake walked into the flower shop, this had been here when he had. As he walked in he looked around for the owner. Seeing none he walked in back were he saw a young buy and girl talking near the lily pond. He casually walked over ad said: "Hello. Do you know where the owner of this flower shop is?" He tried to seem like a nice person by smiling but he wasn't the best actor.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

project z07

Distinct Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:40 am
alphazarpha

Yuki looks up at the guy who has spoke but what seem alittle unsettle and not nice, but she ignored that in his voice. She stood up to him and smile, " My aunt his but she is out of town so im the owner now. How may i help you." She notice her toen was calm and steady and she was poised.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm
loving_heart16
Drake smiled. "O well you must know all of the flowers then! Do you have any Monster Roses?" He looked for any signs of recognition or any sign that she knew what he was talking about. "I heard there was a place of Sanctuary for them around here." He but a little emphasis on the words Monster and Sanctuary, just to see if she knew anything about them.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Inside the Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers