Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's whirlwind picked up speed, the winds almost becoming solid so most of the serum bullets rebounded harmlessly. One, though, grazed her arm and weakened her powers. She floated slowly to the ground, landing just as the winds weakened enough to let some more of the bullets through to hit her. Without her powers, Masika wasn't completely defenseless, though. She knew how to fight like a normal human. She'd trained in enough hand-to-hand with other members of her tribe enough, and, like the lions of the Kenyan savanna, she could get savage when she was cornered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
Wolverine frowned slightly, a more normal face for him. The MRD didn't break rank. They kept their distance like good soldiers, knowing that distance was their friend at this point. The MRD leader stood behind their lines. "Switch to live rounds." He commanded. The soldier began to switch out the non-lethal serum with real rounds. "Come on..." Wolverine growled quietly, waiting for Tempest to continue.
--------------------
I'm the best at what I do...

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika heard the order and didn't give the soldiers closest to her the chance to switch out their rounds. Even with her powers dampened drastically by the serum, she still could move quickly and farther than she could if she didn't have the X-gene. She leapt at the front row of MRN soldiers and wrestled with the man closest, grabbing his gun so he couldn't shoot her and making it just that much more difficult for the others to take good aim at her. Within less than a minute, she'd gotten the soldier pinned and pulled him in front of her to use as a human shield as she backed away from the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:55 am
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
The MRD soldiers reformed rank, finishing reloading. As Tempest started to back away, the soldiers started to slowly move forward. One notable feature of the MRD outfit was their helmet, which had a tinted visor. One of the MRD removed a flashbang grenade and threw it in front of Tempest. Half a second later, the flashbang grenade exploded in a blinding light and loud bang.
--------------------

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

When the grenade went off, Masika let go of her captive and jumped back, blinking rapidly. The adrenaline running in her veins had helped her already-quick metabolism, which, though not nearly as fast as some other students at the Xavier Institute's, was still faster than the average human's, to rid her system of most of the serum, and she stayed in the air when she jumped. Working completely on instinct since the grenade had set her ears ringing, Masika summoned a storm and a whirlwind as she had before, but this time both parts of the storm were fueled by her anger and fright. She didn't like being unable to use half of her senses, and her emotions sent the storm and whirlwind going faster and stronger than before, though even that was only half as strong as the storm that had nearly destroyed her tribal home. The storm was still strong enough to pull a man off his balance if he wasn't prepared for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:12 am
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
Some of the MRD soldiers were thrown off balance, hurled into the winds of the storm. Others couldn't hold their ranks and started to hold onto things to keep themselves from following their comrades. In the midst of the storm, a figure began to bound through the ranks of the soldiers, somehow unaffected by the storms power. He bounded through the soldier, pounding the ones that held on. When the winds cleared, a battle-torn Grizzly was the only one standing. Though this was not the real Grizzly, and as the simulation ended, Grizzly's rage contorted face disappeared along with the rest of the academy. The serum disappeared along with the rest of the simulation. "You made it until help could arrive. Very good." Wolverine said into the microphone, his voice echoing through the room.
--------------------

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika let out a long, low breath and let the storm subside as she floated to the floor once again. It felt a bit odd to her that Grizzly would be the teammate the Danger Room chose to finish the simulation, but she supposed it fit somehow. Otherwise, the Danger Room wouldn't have put him into it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:30 am
User Image
James Howlett
The Wolverine

--------------------
"Alright. We're done here for now. It's time for you to get to school." He said, beginning to shut down the danger room. "Don't want to be late." He muttered. Wolverine never liked the school system. It reminded him too much of the military. Just a step down. Still, he understood the importance of the school system in place. And he trusted Masika to not get brainwashed.
--------------------

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:36 am
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika nodded. "Thank you for working with me today, Professor Logan," she said, then left the Danger Room and changed out of her uniform and back into the jeans and corset top she'd been wearing before. She left her feet bare, however, liking the feel of the ground or floor beneath her feet. Then she headed back up to the actual school floor of the Institute and headed to the room in which her next class would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:13 pm
Vampire Hunter Mari

Untouchable_Sanity
User Image

Sumina shuddered from where Tyler's thoughts had gone. "Ugh I really don't need to know what you're thinking. I need to control that better." She muttered and rubbed her temples. When he said she would probably get a lot of guys, she rolled her eyes. "I'm probably one of the most utterly boring peop-" She stopped when she realized he had called her "Sumi" again. "Oh for the love of God! Would you stop calling me that!" She exclaimed, a cupboard flying open and a couple cups flying at Tyler.

She gave him a you 'deserved it' look then sighed. "If you going to shorten my name at least call me something I like. Like.... Suna or something. Sumi sounds stupid." She commented. She stood then and checked her clothes. Skinny jeans and a plain colored T-shirt, her usual outfit. She thought of how the girls at schools tried so hard to look like sl*ts. It was almost comical.

"So should we go to school now? Not sure skipping on my first day is a good thing to do." She wasn't excited about school, nor did she actually want to be there. There would be so many minds pressing on her own, but Polaris had wanted her to go to public school so she could learn to control her power better. She picked up her back pack up off the floor and slid it on her shoulder, waiting for Tyler.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm
((Yoohoo? Where'd everybody go?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 pm
((Hard to say.))  

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm
Untouchable_Sanity

Vampire Hunter Mari

baka-slash-chibi13

((Yoohoo?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

Ϻɑɩɾε Ӄɑʃε
𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔰𝔢

Maire walked to school, looking around the campus, but she averted her eyes from others. She had her abilities in check mostly, but she still has difficulty at times, so she keeps away from eye contact with others. She went to her AP European History teacher wasn't there yet. She frowned and decided to simply hang around the school for a bit. The girl didn't have many friends, since she wasn't much to talk to others entirely. Therefore, she spent most of her time with her fellow X-Men, or alone practicing her newest hobbies. Right now, she has been learning to play the piano. Of course, before she wanted to learn how to do oragami. She seems to always want something new to learn. She took out her personal notes for piano and went over them before taking out her smart phone. Despite being locked up and away from technology most of her life, she had actually been able to catch on easily on how to use apps. She used her piano app to practice Tisket, a Tasket. It was a simple song that only took one hand to play, so she was obviously a newbie at it.

User Image

Țɣʃεɾ Dѳε
ℑ𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔲𝔰

Tyler smirked as he noticed the more shy part of Sumina. It was kind of adorable in an odd way. Then, as several cups flew at him, he panicked and hid behind a corner, his more scared side showing. He had no problem with violence, but the violence directed to him by allies still scare him. He came out from his hiding spot to listen to the new nickname idea. He frowned slightly. Sumi just seemed cuter than Suna in his mind, but he shrugged it off and followed he to the door.

"Right, your first day. You're going to have a blast," He said cheerfully. "You could even pose as my girlfriend! That would make you a ton of friends," He joked. Obviously, if that were to happen, a majority of the female population at the school would hate Sumina. He grabbed his own bag and opened the front door. "Ladies first," He said, smirking as he looked at Sumina. He thought about using his powers for a moment on her, but he decided against it and just acted like the chivalric young man many believe he is.

{OOC: I'm so sorry! I thought I already posted here, but it looks like I haven't...}

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
It was quite a sight at the Super Market when David walked up to the cash register with in excess of 2 thousand dollars of food. The cashier gave David a look as if he was insane. This was probably because David didn't use a cart. He held them all in nine shopping baskets. David moved through it. Carrying five hundred pounds of food wasn't hard for him, and it only took him a few minutes to get back to the mansion and restock the kitchen. David checked the time, and nodded. He had plenty of time to get to school. David used his mutant powers to get about halfway to school by jumping from building to building, then climbed down the side of an alleyway, and walked onto the sidewalk as if he'd just come from the alley. Bizarre, but still nothing that aroused suspicion.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out