Submit

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:20 pm
Stunning orbs removed from his own eyes lowered to view, observe, the relaxed nature of the man who sat down in front of her. Leaning back against his seat, surely relaxing, caused her own heart beat to lower it's speed. Not because she willed it but because the perception that this room, this private and high in monetary value private area, was safe and, perhaps, a place of peace. Away from the booming echoing on the outside caused her thoughts to become visible to her mind once more. She no longer struggled to rid her senses of the rapid movements, the dancers, around her nor did she strive to drown out the loud bass, that damnable boom, and that alone caused her to relax. Her soft pink lips parted as she sat straight up. Her posture, just as the rest of her lithe frame, was in perfect standings. Regardless of where she came from, or whatever she was running from, she was either well taken care of or had the amazing ability to heal, hiding all of the pain and scars she had received through out her years of living. Being a holy being, it was a better bet that she was able to heal.

Her eyes scanned over his relaxed posture before lifting upwards, meeting his eyes once more, before darting over to the door. Once the knock came, and the door parted, she quickly stood up. The thin material of her white dress, still wet from the foam, quickly moved to cling to her beautiful body as she watched the door. Another person entered, one she did not know, which was both good and bad, just to come forth and lower a cup along the table near her. Her eyes moved with them, now full of the fear they held before she had entered the room with this strange man. Still such a stupid action but what choice did she have? She needed to escape the bass.

The worker had left, leaving the two of them alone again, and it would be his voice that caused her to look back at him. 'hot chocolate'. "A drink..." She whispered, saving her assessment until they were alone. Her voice, when spoken around others who didn't know her, was always certain to grab unwanted attention. It's partially why she rarely spoke. "Yes, of course..." She whispered before taking her seat once more along the comfy couch. Seeing that the cup was placed closest to her, she reached forth. Wrapping her fingers delicately are the handle of the cup before bringing the rim to her lips. A light tilt of the cup pushed the browning liquid through her lips and down her throat.

Pausing, she glanced over at him, recalling the chuckle from earlier. Though it had just registered with her. She slowly lowered the cup of hot chocolate, welcoming the sugar, though gratefully low for another reason, as she hadn't had anything to eat or drink in about a day. "Yes...I do need a place to stay.." She admitted as she bent over slightly, allowing her finger tips to feel around her sides. She had a small purse, money, a card she stole from Him to pay for everything. It must have been taken from her on the dance floor. "I...I have no money..." She admitted, the fear returning within her orbs as she glanced up at him. "I can work...clean before and after the club closes..." She offered, the frantic nature returning to her mannerisms. She needed to stay here. She couldn't leave. He would never find her here and she was willing to do anything to make certain she did stay here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image
Lea - Waitress

Lea smiled down at the man, somewhat surprised he was wearing glasses. Most people wore contacts in the club, or flashy sunglasses. He was dressed kinda formally for clubbing... but he was ordering food from her and that's all she cared about! Her smile flickered when he asked for a menu, club bars didn't generally have those. "Well no, but we do have a couple meal options and a large variety of drink specials I can tell you of..." She paused when he continued speaking, she wasn't quite sure how to handle this guy. Still she made sure she kept smiling, first rule of being a waitress was make the client feel welcome!

"I can do that." She said with a giggle. She walked away with a little spin and headed over to the bar. She'd have to pick a drink... Gregor hated it when people asked for a surprise drink. He was always groaning to her about the twittering little girls who thought that line was a good way to flirt with the bartender. She reached the bar and Gregor came right over.

"Wow, does little Lea actually have a client?"

She laughed a little and waved away the joke. "Yes I do! Now please make me ummm that new drink of yours... The one with the bourbon and the tequila."

"Yes ma'am!" Gregor said with a laugh, moving to make the drink quickly. She smiled thankfully and brought the drink back over to the man.

"Here you go sir! I hope you enjoy it!"

Servant Reborn

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

The waitress Lea explained there was no menu, but they offered different sorts of drinks as well as a few foods. Paul waited for the girl to come back. In her absence, he smirked to himself. It was nice to have company, especially when Lea didn't know what to make of him. The ghoul's nature was one of unpredictability. Sayyid was civilized sure, but he was a wild, heartless beast in sheep's clothing.

By his exterior, one understandable would question his choice of attire, his look so to speak. He didn't scream "party goer". All in all, it matched his preference of keeping to himself, not bringing attention to himself, and that is how he survived so long. Adapting to his environment.

When Lea returned, he was glad for a drink in her hand. He grabbed it and took a swig. He paused, lifted the drink from his lips, and licked his lips with his quick tongue. Honestly, it wasn't anything special. Few things compared to the lavish festivities he had attended years back when he had friends in high positions of powers. Of course, that was more than three life times ago, so his memory could be a little dull.

He pressed the drink down to the table, quiet, and turned the glass over in his fingers, watching the liquid. "Do you have any stuffed bird," he asked, raising his eyes to meet her's. He looked away when he smelled something in the air..like..lavender. His attention drifted to the crowd, searching for the smell. He could not place it, however.

Current Clothes: White tie, black pants, grey dress shirt
Priestess of Athena
Mesera

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm
"Light of Life. Got it." That sounded right down her alley. She'd spent so much time in darker areas facing problems, doing some charity work could maybe set her on a right path again. So she programmed the place into her smartphone for now, it would be easy to find it with the map function it contained. Where were those things when she had been an angel herself two lifetimes ago? She put her phone back into her pocket, still listening quietly.

Life is Short. Another reminder she was on borrowed time. Then again, weren't they all? This would probably be her second to last life without a reset button involved. The thought making her grimace slightly. Her sapphire blue eyes focused on the foam and it did remind her of her rave club. But it was done for a different reason here. Two clubs, two different ways to run them and to cater to a different crowd.

She took the business card with a light nod and a leather gloved hand. Though what type of opportunities they might be able to speak about, she wasn't sure. And why would a club owner be paranoid to meet anyone? Most curious. But it wasn't her place to pry. Yet. "I understand, business is always a first priority, do tell your boss I said thank you for the talk?" She watched the man walk away before she slipped the business card into her jacket pocket. With a light sigh, she downed the rest of her drink and set the empty glass on the counter. Maybe she was getting too old to deal with things anymore. She was feeling more and more out of touch with everyone.

With one too many drinks inside of her, she exited the club, she'd head back to her hotel room and simply see what she could do next. Sleep was next. Perhaps, if she could force herself to. Maybe this city didn't have any secrets after all...

And no one seemed to need a cleric in this day and age.  

Serena Magik Novello
Crew

Fashionable Cleric

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image XXXXXX Ѵeral Rȃchackale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Veral watched her carefully, wondering what she was running from. She was so completely terrified and didn't seem to really understand everything that was going on. Of course most angels never seemed to understand how the modern world worked... a number had turned their back on mankind as it furthered its own corruption. All the better for him.

He watched her hands search about herself, she was missing something. Soon enough the answer came as she admitted to not having any money. He held up his hand. "Look you've clearly been through a lot." He leaned forward to take his cup of hot chocolate and drink from it as he once again sank into the chair. "And just cleaning honestly wouldn't come close to the cost of this room. But if you really need a place to stay you are welcome to stay here for the night and we'll work something out in the morning. Does that sound alright?" His finger idly traced the outside of his mug of hot chocolate. "Look you don't need to tell me anything if you're not comfortable, but if you're in some kind of trouble I can help you. Either way, do you want me to get you some dry clothes? They won't fit... but surely they'll be more comfortable."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
Lea - Waitress

Lea couldn't hide the look of confusion on her face this time. Her brows furrowed and her mouth popped open slightly. Where was this man from? "Stuffed bird? You mean like a pheasant? We have wings... but that's as birdy as we have. Sorry sir, if you're looking for a dinner there are plenty of restaurants on the street. We're a club so we focus on drinks." She nervously chewed her lip, she was trying to be a good waitress but she also didn't want to lose one of the few clients she ever got to actually serve. "Do you like that drink sir?" He hadn't had more than a sip... "Is there something else that would be more to your taste?"

Servant Reborn
Sorry, other than "je ne sais pas" I only speak english.

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 pm
A shiver rushed up the angel's spine, flowing out through each limb of her body, as the wet dress she wore, and just now realized, began to bring on additional cold to her otherwise warmer nature body. The shivering would stop as she moved towards the cup of hot chocolate, once more bringing the rim of the glass up to her lips, until she took another sip, a larger one, to better warm herself with. Her piercing blue orbs remained locked on him, even over the rim from which she drank, as if to watch his every movement. He was still sitting, maintaining a safe distance, and still so calm. So relaxed. She didn't get it. Was he truly just as calm as he presented himself to be or was he, like her, hiding something and should she possibly fear this something that he could have been hiding? Her white brows lightly furrowed as she glanced off to the side. Already doubting the decision to remain in a private room, a lonely setting, with a complete stranger. How foolish could she have been? However, and perhaps, the alternative would have been better? How He been searching for her, would he have even came this way to find her? Would He assume that she would head for the deeper parts of a far away forest, the woods perhaps, or that she would linger in a city? It was easier to escape in a city. To get lost within the massive numbers. She slowly lowered her hot cup of chocolate, leaving it in between her hands to quickly warm herself, as she grew silent.

His words brought her attention back to him. A kindness, or perhaps the perfect bait, in delivering that he took notice of how much she had been through. Truth was, she had been trying to escape for close to two years now. No one, unless they were there with herself and Him, could dare to understand what exactly she went through. Still, and yes, she had been through a lot. Her stunning blue orbs glanced back up before falling, her features following suit, as cleaning the club for him, as payment, wouldn't even touch how much the rooms here were going for. She was in dismay and, along her heavenly and delicate features, it showed. Had she not been stronger, she would have surely broken down and cried at this point.

Hope, a hint of it, sparkled within her orbs as she nodded. "I do...I truly need a place to stay..." She explained, thanking her stars that he would allow her to stay, if only for the night, before they attempted to work something out the morning following tonight. The hope vanished as she lowered her head, wet and white tendrils fell, tracing each side of her features, as she nodded. "I..I am in trouble...I do not wish to speak about it...but a room, if even for tonight...would greatly help..." She admitted, nodding her head to the offer of a change in clothing. She was still shivering and a change of clothing, dry clothing, regardless of the size, would surely help. "A change of clothing would be appreciated...thank you..." She admitted, her heavenly voice shinning lightly in the silence between them.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm

He nodded slowly, still taking care to not spook her. He could see her eyes locked on him, watching his every move and the distress that seemed to be filling her. One wrong move and she might bolt. "Don't worry about the room tonight, just relax. And that's alright, like I said you don't need to tell me anything if you don't want to. Now I'll look into those clothes alright?" He texted his workers again, telling them to grab some of the sweats kept for the male workers between shifts. "Is there anything else you need? Even though this is a club I'm going to suggest no alcohol, I find it dangerous whenever I'm already emotional." After a little while a knock sounded at the door and this time Veral got up to meet the worker. The man handed the clothes to Veral and left.

Veral took the garments and placed them on the table by the angel. "Here, they are clean. I'll stand outside and you can tell me when it's alright to come back in." He smiled and head towards the door.

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Worrisome orbs locked onto the man as she still ran through plausible ways that she could pay for a room. Even if it was just for tonight her morals rushed her to pay for it and on her own. If cleaning was not enough, perhaps he would allow her to tend the bar? Even then, there was the issue of the bass. Could she possibly disregard the noise? Even for as little as four hours? No, not without practice..a lot of it. Even then, would she be here long enough to over come the bass itself? Calculating thoughts continued to shine behind the orbs that rose and focused on him as he spoke. Tonight, the room, or so he claimed, was to be of no worry. Even that did not feel right. He was, after all, offering her clothing. Clothing that she couldn't even pay him back for. White brows continued to hold the furrow as she nodded lightly, lowering the now just warm cup of hot chocolate down along the table in front of her before her hands retreated closer to her body. Arms wrapped about her lithe and well built frame as she tried to hold in the shivers, hiding the cold she felt, and all from that falling cloud.

"Oh no..." She began, shaking her head. "I..I don't drink...at anytime.." She assured him. Alcohol and angelic blood hardly mixed well. It always seemed to loosen ambitions. However, her past would speak of trouble dealing with alcohol all on it's own and, while it was only once, she had sworn off the poison so long ago.

The knock at the door caused her to jump, quickly standing, as if readying herself to bolt at the first sign of trouble, only to be matched with the man, in front of her, standing up and moving towards the door. She would remained where she stood, in front of the couch, and simply observe. As he turned, facing her again, he held within his hands the change of clothing he had offered her, then offered to leave. She watched as he lowered the clothing, careful to not take them directly from his own hands, onto the table and turned to leave.

Naturally, and cautiously, she would wait until he left, the door closing behind him, before she moved quickly towards the clothing. The angel moved, sliding the wet and clinging white dress from her perfect and lithe frame. Moving, she reached for the sweater. A plain grey and long sleeved shirt rested along her upper half. Huge in size, but able to cover everything she needed to cover. The bottoms, a pair of large matching grey pants, held the words, all in red, stating 'tasty' across her rear. She had previously held this up, read the words, and blushed lightly as she placed them along her bottom half. Taking her dress, she began to fold it before crossing the room and knocking lightly along the door. The whole time her eyes had no once dared to leave the door, at least only when she read the word that would rest on her rear, just in case it was some sort of trick. Folded fingers, and a light tap along the door, sounded that she was ready for him to come back in. She wasted no time in moving back to her spot in front of the couch, still standing, as she waited for him to enter.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Priestess of Athena
Spanish for waitress, mademoiselle.

Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid's eye scanned the crowd, but the waitress stole his attention when she revealed her tone to him. A brief look of confusion flashed, but settled into a disappointed frown with brows held together, lips cast down at an angle, and a loose grip on the glass given to him. They focused on drinks, she said. He looked at her for a moment, but shifted to look at the glass.

Quietly, he tipped his head to look at the ceiling lights. An exasperated sigh escaped him. Assuredly, he had been meaning to get something inside him beyond liquid. He tilted his head down, released the drink, and hunched over it, placing his elbows on the table to rub his temples with his finger tips.

"I must be losing it again," he mumbled under his breath, with his dark vision set on the table. It became problematic to sort through his list of memories, considered grand by the stretches of time, cursed with immortality. Lea, if he remembered her name correctly, asked if he liked the drink. Sure, it was all right, which is what he replied in less words. "Sure. And..," he sat up, took a drink, and looked to her again while he held the glass, neutral.

"What comes with the wings? You have anything beyond wings for food? "

Current Clothes: White tie, black pants, grey dress shirt  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 am

A delicate knock sounded behind Veral announcing that the young angel had finished changing into the dry sweats. He opened the door carefully to make sure he didn't hit the girl but she was safely back at her couch. She was still standing and with her wide eyes she looked ready to bolt. Men's sweats were never flattering on a woman, but this angel was doing a good job of wearing them. It was a shame she was so skittish... she might be able to give his succubi a run for their money on the pole. Still an angel... There were plenty of uses he could find for her once he got her trust.

"That must be better. I'm afraid there's no shower here since this is just a lounge but there is a sink if you want to wash off some of the soap from the party later." He sat back on the couch, figuring standing between her and the door wasn't the best idea. "Would you like to get some rest? We don't really have sheets here but you can keep the temperature warm and the couches are comfortable. I can come back in the morning."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am
User Image
Lea - Waitress

Lea did her best to resist the urge to fidget. The guy looked so crestfallen about the lack of 'stuffed bird', it was making her uncomfortable. She'd assumed he'd come straight from the office based on his clothing but now she was starting to wonder if he'd just never been to a club before. Or really any kind of partying establishment. Huh? Did he just say something about losing? She didn't hear it clearly and he was talking to her again. "Well all our wings come with celery and carrots with blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side. Other than that we have fries and pizza. People generally don't come here for food so we don't really have a lot of options I'm afraid." She cocked her head, wondering what this man was hoping to do here. She was getting the feeling he wasn't really the club going type.

Servant Reborn
Haha practicing your vocabulary?

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 am
The door parted it's way, separating it from it's trusty frame work, and producing the very man she was currently sharing the private room with. The very man who had kindly sought her out from the cloudy mess, the foam, and offered her a clean and dry pair of clothing. For this, she was not only grateful, but a piece of her ever so protected, and extremely scared, wall was lowered. Her shoulders appeared to lower slightly, from their uptight and on guard position, as she waited for him to move from the door that he passed through, closing it behind him, and taking a seat along the sitting device across from her. It was then, that she backed up against the couch behind her enough to make her sit. Her posture was straight, always on guard, regardless of the situation as she made herself comfortable along the plush couch once more. Stunning blue orbs glanced over the distance that separated them, a table in the middle, as he spoke.

"It is..thank you..." She spoke, thankful for the dry and ever so warmer clothing that now engulfed her lithe frame. Regardless of the size, it was a thicker material then her dress, and dryer, so the added comfort rid her previous shivers, rendering her nice and warm. Angels were not meant to be cold, in any situation.

"May I have your word..." She began, glancing to the side of herself, noting the sink for later cleansing, ridding her of the sticky and soap material that now laced her features. The couch was large enough, and her body desired sleep but it was her mind, the fear and worry that would keep her awake. "That...I am safe in here...that no harm will come to me should I decide to slumber?" She inquired, her voice still heavenly but oh so light. She knew it could have been a foolish move. Asking a stranger to protect her as she slept, whenever she did manage to pass out, leaving her vulnerable and unexpecting. It would have been the perfect plot. To capture the angel as she slept. Still, if he wished to do her harm, he had all this time, limited space for her to run in, to do it. He could have snuck back into the room when she was changing, taking her then. No, perhaps he didn't mean her harm.

"No...I...I am far from sleep...would you please...just stay for a few moments longer?" She inquired, her eyes relaxing a bit, as she spoke to him. "Thank you...for everything you've done...and I don't mean to be so rude. My name is Iris." She offered, wishing to truly thank the man who had helped her from the moment she seemed to enter the place. Wait...how did he find her? Or know she needed help? Her eyes widened a bit, as if realizing something. "How..how did you find me...or know that I needed help...?" She inquired,her voice a bit more suspicious as her shoulders appeared to stiffen a bit. Her chest slowly picking back up it's pace from underneath the larger shirt, as slightly judging blue orbs rested along his own eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Veral gave her a kind smile. She seemed to finally be relaxing, the comfort of the room helping her ease out of her fear. "Yes you'll be safe in this room. Only my employees and people who rent one of these rooms get access to these. And my cameras watch who comes and goes in my club." He kept his smile kind though he wanted to smirk when she asked him to stay. Already she was beginning to trust him, he was so good at this it impressed himself. "I can stay a while longer, though eventually I should get back to work. And everyone calls me Damon." He didn't want her accidentally calling him Veral in front of anyone else. He reserved that name for when he was directly acting as the owner of the club, but right now that seemed too complicated to explain. And maybe he was being a bit paranoid, but even an angel could be devious. Better to know her first.

Suddenly she stiffened again and the look of fear returned to her eyes. He couldn't help but frown slightly, wondering what had triggered the change. Her reasons proved to be understandable however and he explained easily. "Well we have cameras all over the club with people watching them and they saw you sneak through the side door. It should have actually been locked... But anyways it wasn't too hard to guess you were in trouble, you weren't hiding the fact that you were terrified, and you didn't seem like you came in here to dance."

Priestess of Athena
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm
"Cameras..." She repeated back, lowering her head lightly and placing her piercing blue orbs along the floor beneath her How foolish could she possibly be? This man, this Damon, must think a great deal of nothing of her, assuming she was a fool, for how she was acting. Sadly, if this was so, he had every right to think, believe such. She was a mess. Both on the outside and on the inside. Sadly, the outer expressions, the mannerisms, would be easier to change. It was the inside that worried her. Her thoughts, her feelings, would not be so easy to change. She had just spent the past few years in hell. Made to do things against her will, things that, regardless of her being an angel, that no being should be forced to do against their will. It was only natural that she acted as such. That she assumed and prepared for the worst. Right?

"I'm sorry, Damon.." She finally responded after a few moments of silence. Her eyes remained along the floor beneath the both of them. The silence and privacy of the room had brought her both a sense of peace and anxiety. Slowly, she was beginning to feel comfortable around him. Just as slowly, the fear and panic within her features, her eyes, began to lighten. Just as her stunning blue orbs glanced upwards, she attempted to wear a light smile of her own. An apologetic one at that. "You must think the worst of me, Damon. I apologize for being such a hassle...a mess." She spoke. Her voice still heavenly, spoken as if more then one angel were speaking, all in sync with one another. To hear her speak was beautiful. Perhaps that's what He adored about her. The way she screamed, how she cried, perhaps that's what he adored about her. She was free from Him now.

"Thank you..." She began once more, her eyes fully lifted, resting on him, as she lightly pulled her body back farther against the larger couch. She slowly brought up her legs, bringing her body into a comforting ball of sorts as she moved to rest her head against the arm rest. "For finding me on your cameras...for clothing me...and for allowing me to sleep here tonight..." She spoke, her eyes appearing relaxed, tired even, as she continued. "I am sorry for the side door though. I know I shouldn't have entered...but, for what it's worth, I do feel much safer in this room then I had in the alley way." She explained, hoping he would forgive her rude behavior, her awkward actions, and her crudeness.

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff