Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Thackery For Treasurer! (◕ヮ◕) [SEE POST 1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AyeAvast rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Excited that everyone else was excited, Belladonna couldn't help the little up and down little squeaking with joy motion she enacted, especially when little Tephra trotted over. Instantly the witch had squatted down to reach out a hand toward the little creature, all excited to pet this cute little fiery pup. So when Tephra began to do a trick, Belladonna clapped appreciatively, along with a laugh.
"Oh, you are precious!" She cooed, one finger beckoning her closer for a scratch, even at the risk of burning a fingertip or two.
After a moment though, the witch noticed all the little clothes nearby and grabbed a few. "Want to play dress up?" Belladonna asked the pup with a wide smile.
Quick hands tossed a bow onto the pup's head as well as the lace collar around her neck. For a moment Belladonna surveyed her work, before she made a motion with her finger that indicated she wanted the pup to turn a circle.
"I think it looks darling! What do you think Tephra? Thackery?" The witch asked, happily placing her hands on her hips. Tephra seemed to like it alright, but only moderately so. At least she didn't bother to burn the clothing off...

I'm dressing up Tephra!
They're wearing: 1 Pink Bow, 1 Purple Lace Collar
Do you want a picture of your job well done? Yes please!
Minis username: AyeAvast  
x_Nata_x rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:21 pm
I'm dressing up Cinder!!
They're wearing: Tan tiny shirt and a red bow tie (because bow ties are cool)
Do you want a picture of your job well done? Sure <3 Cinder's the kind of minipet who is uninterested but patient of most of Eris' antics. Kind of like -3-
Minis username: Nata

This booth was rather adorable. Pink and fluffy generally weren't her style, but this... well, this was pretty cute looking. Almost sickeningly so. Which, frankly, only amused and intrigued her further, to be perfectly honest.

To horsemen, minipets weren't really pets for the most part. They were tools, they had jobs, they were important or they really weren't allowed to stay. The Lost Clans had trouble enough taking care of their own, much less something frivolous... besides, frivolous just didn't describe most of the horsemen clans, beyond perhaps Conquest, who prided themselves for their ornate appearances. Still, Eris herself could sort of understand. Her own clan didn't use metal, nor did it have any interest in jewels and yet here she was, sporting gold and blood-red rubies and a gold sword as her apocalyptic weapon. She also wore shoes, which was extremely unusual for her clan. Overall, she was kind of an anomaly in terms of the clan of War, so it really shouldn't have surprised anyone that not only did she decide to spend some time at the sickeningly cute booth where you dressed up minipets, but that she brought her own along.

Cinder was supposed to act as her 'guard,' but everyone knew that title was mostly awarded in irony. A Protector who needed a guard? Still, the Flame Whelp took his job seriously regardless... mostly because that was just sort of his temperament.

Naturally, when she was all through, he looked extremely put off.

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 pm
Somewhere near the booth, Tomoko Kirakira'd and sparkles happened.

Whoops.

Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:57 pm
YAY IT WAS TIME TO DRESS UP A MINIPET AGAIN!!! Freya picked the same minipet, because it was so happy to see her last time, and she began dropping all sorts of new and happy little things onto it.

I'm dressing up Tephra!
They're wearing: a red cape, red bandana, red spiked collar, and a single rainbow bow right on it's forehead.
Do you want a picture of your job well done? yiss
Minis username: Alania

Nothing Yet
I'd prefer a consolation prize over a token if thats ok <3

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 am
Freya wasn't going to diverge from her winning choice. She knew her and Tephra were meant to be. She picked up the firepup again, gave it a squeeze, and quickly put it down so she could pat down her now burning clothes. Then she picked out a whole new outfit for it.

Tephra did not seem.. as pleased about her choices this time as it had the other times before. But it tolerated her. Barely.

I'm dressing up Tephra!
They're wearing: 12 bows, of every color possible
Do you want a picture of your job well done? no
Minis username: Alania  
[A.V.] rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 am
I'm dressing up Kari!
They're wearing: x1 EVERYTHING (why yes, Mayaa somehow managed to fit on 3 collars, bow tie and bandana. wut.)
Do you want a picture of your job well done? No thanks!
Minis username: AliLV

Oh, a picture booth! WHERE YOU GET TO DRESS UP LITTLE CUTE CRITTERS
Mayaa was very obviously much too excited, and pretty much put whatever she got her hands on (which was pretty much everything) and put it on the poor minipet.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're so cute!!" she cooed.

The poor kitsune couldn't walk more than 3 steps without tripping on some article of clothing.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Huni Pi rolled 1 12-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-12)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 am
I'm dressing up Roderick!
They're wearing: 1x bandana
Do you want a picture of your job well done? yes, d**k is cranky with territory issues
Minis username: randonimity

The tikbalang was making the rounds for the student council booths when he chanced upon Thackery's. Oh. So that's who that student head in the Fitness Club is. As he browsed through the booth, he decided to take a bandana for his starsier Roderick. He would later learn the pink, winged minipet thought he looked wonderful enough as is.  
Dragain rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:07 am
Rosenthal was minding his own business when he was suddenly kidnapped by his own owner - not that he really minded that much. In fact, as Lizzy brushed his fur, and stuck bows on his head, where his earwings meet his skull, the Pata-Pata stayed perfectly still; he might even had fallen asleep at some point in time. The only time he struggled was when Lizzy was trying to pull his scarf off.

He might also had protested against wearing a shirt, because those things were restrictive and uncomfortable.

Before she left, she picked up one of the coins; it reminded her of someone.

I'm dressing up Rosenthal!
They're wearing: Bow x2
Do you want a picture of your job well done? Yes please? :'D Rosenthal's pretty patient with Lizzy and other ghouls, but doesn't really like boils that much; he's a known troublemaker among Lizzy's closer male friends.
Minis username: Dragain  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

santime rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:05 pm
I'm dressing upTEPHRA!
They're wearing: Spiked collar; Bandana; Bow (used as a necktie).
Do you want a picture of your job well done? Sure!
Minis username: santime

The booth Eisheth decided to attend was dedicated to one of the Student Council candidates, as many others around. This particular candidate appeared to be a cute black puppy canine monster with a certain attachment for purple colour: everything that could be purple around was indeed purple.

The main game the booth provided was a dressing game, but unlike Belladonna's freak show visitors were supposed to dress up minipets. The alchemist chose a playful fire wolf pup, and had quite a hard time persuading him not to move while she was dressing him in gangnam style a street fashion style she got from Mei. In the end it was wearing a spiky collar, a bandana, and a fancy bow as a necktie. It was hard to say whether or not Tephra was happy, though.

Nothing Yet
Hi heart I couldn't find any special rules about winning and/or validating the consolation prize, are they defaults, or lesser rolls? If I by any chance win one, that's be great smile

poke mattix rolled 1 12-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 pm
Dressing up minipets seemed like a pretty easy thing to do (sorta), so Poke was happy to have a go with it. She hadn't brought any of her minipets, but thankfully they allowed her to borrow a feisty little pup called Tephra. A she got to minpet to sit down (which was harder then it looked) she went to fetch a few little items to put on the pup. What she got was a nice little gem collar (the gem stood out to her particular, even if it was fake), and a little bow, which she hsat on top of the minipets head.

Once she was done, she frowned as the mini didn't seem very impressed with her handiwork, but she got a picture of it all the same.

I'm dressing up Tephra!
They're wearing: Gem Collar, Bow
Do you want a picture of your job well done? no thanks <3
Minis username: poke mattix  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:20 am
(Sorry everyone, I slept...all day...orz. Next post will be RP replies! <3

I changed the way I'm handing out consolation prizes, so you can all take a consolation prize in addition to these. And, as always, let me know if you'd prefer an SE pet instead of the token. <3)

11th:
Niyakami
1 Token

chimarii
1 Token

Amon Larethian
2 Tokens

LP
1 Token

Carhop Calvalier
1 Token

AyeAvast
1 Token

x_Nata_x
1 Token

Nio Love
1 Token

12th:
Nio Love
2 Tokens

[A.V.]
1 Tokens

Huni Pi
1 Token

Dragain
2 Tokens

santime
2 Tokens

poke mattix
2 Tokens

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am
Nothing Yet

OOC Post:
We can have an se instead of a token? o.o it doesnt cost anything extra or be won a certain way? o.o cause id really like an se if i could have one. o.o;;

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:45 am
Niyakami

(Nope, that's fine! <3 Just let me know which you want + your minis site username! c: )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:50 am
Nothing Yet
Niyakami

(Nope, that's fine! <3 Just let me know which you want + your minis site username! c: )

og yaaay! Can I have a fire wolf pup please? Sn:coala  

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nio Love rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:00 am
"Tephra! Tephraaaa. Yes yeh is! Yes yeh is!!" Freya was all too happy to see her friend again. She cuddled Tephra as long as she could before the burns began, and then she started to put new accessories on the pup. She put a frilly collar on Tephra's head, then layered it with the gem collar, then layered it with the spike collar. COLLARCEPTION.

Then she put the bow around Tephra's neck. "Yeh likes?"

Tephra seemed to tolerate her, but it didn't necessarily like the outfit. It was mostly headgear, anyway.

I'm dressing up Tephra!
They're wearing: One frilly collar, one gem collar, one spiked collar, and a bow
Do you want a picture of your job well done? if you like~
Minis username:Alania  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas