Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Shroom Toss Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
catmagick rolled 10 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 1 Total: 30 (10-40)

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:13 pm
Cradling her hand Rhiannon turned away from the fly trap. After reading the rules for the shroom toss she picked up a ring. She was thankful that no matter how she did at this game it wasn't going to bite her.

Ok, so she was really bad, she blamed the fly trap.

score: 2  
Scott Eros Archer rolled 10 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 1, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3, 3 Total: 26 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:33 pm
Diana Looked over the booth and decided to try the shroom toss first, after all, her toss might be off if she ended up bitten by the fly trap. So she went up to that and started playing.

She winced once she saw her score. Only three? Ouch, maybe she should have done the other first?

Score : 3  

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Scott Eros Archer rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm
Diana sighed as she went over to the flytrap and decided to actually try her her luck. Steeling herself she stuck her hand in quickly hoping to get one of the elusive prizes.

Only to pull back with a wince and to start cradling her injured hand. Ok, so maybe that wasnt a good idea.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 pm
It shouldn't have surprised Frost to see Jove around something mushroom themed, yet it did. "Jove, good to see you." His tail wagged in reply to Jove's. It was hard to hold back. Looking to how well Jove did, the boil grinned. "The game is fun isn't it? But I am not that skilled in throwing. More in chasing."

Grey Dragon

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:54 pm
Jove watched Frost attentively while he spoke, his tail wagging. Chasing was fun too, but... mushrooms! You couldn't chase mushrooms, it was easier to pick them or... throw rings at them. These ones seemed pretty sturdy, the pup wouldn't dare try replicating the game back in his room with his own mushrooms. No, those delicate little glowing fungi were for looking at, and had to be cultivated with gentle love and care. One ring could squash a whole pot of them!

The pup leaned on the counter and examined the mushrooms for a bit longer, and then glanced up at King with an expectant look. Maybe he was expecting the wolfos to talk more, but it was hard to tell with the pup's silence.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:39 pm
This was great! Astra beamed as students had a go at playing her games, handing out the rings and then ducked and weaved a few times as rings went flying this way and that. It was all good though; she had made sure to bring a good supply of the plastic objects, so she didn't have to worry about running out. Although, as she noted down the scores, the fairy frowned as she noticed...a lot of them were getting the same score. Were some of her mushrooms to hard to hit?

But she soon pushed those worries away, as Yuki had turned up to play. Her minipets seemed just as happy to see the ghost boil; Puff purred contently when she was petted, while Fizz nuzzled Yuki's hand happily. She waved back to him, but she had to look away and hand out more rings as others appeared at her booth. She would hve to talk to him when there weren't so many here.

She then looked up when someone addressed her, looking rather intrigued at the wolf boil that stood in front of her. She hadn't met him before, but he seemed very polite. He even bowed!. "Hello Frost in the storm, My name is Astra, and it's a pleasure to meet you" She smiled warmly. "I hope you enjoy yourself today!"

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Enoh Love rolled 4 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 1, 8 Total: 19 (4-40)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 pm
WRONG DICE SAKJGHA  
Enoh Love rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 2, 1, 2 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 pm
Salbei stared at the game, watched a few others play, and when he mustered enough courage (meaning he realized how to do it and decided to play; the Horseman had courage in spades) he took his turn.

A delightfully adorable little ghoul showed him to the rings, and once he had them in his grasp...

...he just threw all the rings in the air.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"DELIGHTFUL!" He keened out, clasping his bony hands in absolute adoration. Two points! His method was sound.

2 points  

Enoh Love
Crew

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:18 pm
Astra had to stop and stare at the horsemen who had literally...thrown the rings in the air. It was....a interesting strategy to say the least. But hey, he had managed to landed a few on the mushrooms, so it wasn't all bad.

"g...great throw!" She said to the horsemen, laughing nervously as she wrote down his score.

(Enoh your picture is adorable <3)  
molly8972 rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 2, 4, 2, 2, 2, 4, 1 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Anthe walked up to a small booth. It read Shroom Toss. Well why not? He grabbed her rings to Ross around the shrooms. She started to throw.

Edit: 2 points  

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 pm
Somewhere, Lan approved of Salbei's methods.

Tail wags aside, Frost sniffed the air. He couldn't tell if they were the kind he could eat, but then eating them would probably be seen as rude. "Have you visited any other the other booths? I've been to a few and the games are fun. Especially the k9 club, even if my mini was a bit of a brat when I told him to start digging." He huffed. "But, bratty mini aside I'm running for president, so I'm trying to get my face and name out. Meaning I am trying to visit as many booths as I can." He paused. "Ah, sorry. I must seem a bit scatter brained. So many things going on, it's just fun." He rubbed the back of his head.

Astra got a grin. "I am and likewise. I'm going around to booth and introducing myself. I'm going for Student Council President so if you have time, please come see me by my booth. I have a few games and I would hope you can enjoy them as I have enjoyed your game." His tail was still wagging, not thinking about it.

Grey Dragon
poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:40 pm
Frost had his own booth, complete with games? Astra loved games, and her eye slit up at the prospect of playing them. "That sounds great! I would love to visit your booth...er, when I have the time, that is" she added sheepishly. "But I'll make sure to visit your booth frost! I've heard there are so many games to play this year..." her voice trailed off as her eyes misted over, the prospect of visit all the booths making her very happy indeed.

She then turned to Yuki, hoping he was still around. "Yuki, when I'm not so busy with the booths, do you want to go visit all the booths?" She smiled happily at him.

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:14 pm
"I tried to make my game enjoyable, though, snow is not as popular as I thought." He said sheepishly. "But yes, if you have time, I'll be there, and if I'm not around, the games are rather self sufficient. There are also snow cones and 'swag' as some would call it./ Just promotional items really."

Yuki had him looking around. "Yuki?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:49 am
"Yuki is my...." Astra started, a blush developing on her face as she struggled to tell him. "He's..." She wanted to say 'boilfriend' but, she did feel very embarrassed about admitting it. But she didn't want to say he wasn't because she wanted him to know she liked him...but then what if he didn't like her that way??

The fairy appeared very flustered, until she just gave up, holding up a board. "Prizes! gottagiveoutprizesexcussme" She said in a rush.  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5 Total: 17 (3-18)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 am
Looking at the scoreboard, Astra sighed, realizing that there were a fair few students with the exact same score, more then she had prizes for. She didn't want to pick favorites, so she decided the best way was to roll for winners. Good thing she had a pair of dice handy.

(( Since...I have 6 tying numbers, I will just roll for a set of winners because I want to make sure it is fair for everyone OTL ))

1. Nio Love
2. Izumi Tenshi
3. Hitsuzen
4. iStoleYurVamps
5. Grey Dragon
6. Scott Eros Archer  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers