Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I think I need another "Let's see here..." thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because I've got another RP I'm doing with my Bruce.
Where they're teenagers in highschool. XD
100%
 100%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Bruce settled himself down at the table pulling out his old junker of a phone and starting a message to alexis, - A, Might have broken another rib today, Pick me up at the doughnut shop in an hour? Need to go to the doc. Love you, -Bruce - He sighed hoping she wouldnt over react and come and get him right this moment but there wouldnt be anything he could do about it if she did. he straightened himself up and pulled his backpack onto the table with a lot of effort searching for his calculus stuff.

Soon Tony was holding a half-box of donuts the two cups balanced on top of it. "Hope you like coffee!" he grinned as he came over and slid into his side of the booth until he nearly hit the window. The iced beverages sloshed, but the lids kept them from spilling, and he put one in front of Bruce before taking a long draw out of his own through the straw. If there was one thing Tony loved, it was caffeine.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:55 pm
Bruce smiled, staring at the coffie, “actually i dont do caffine, or sugar.” he said picking up a doughnut, “well, too much sugar” he said popping a bite of it into his mouth.

"How the heck do you stay awake?" Tony asked incredulously, slurping his drink. He glanced at the other student's textbook lying on the table, it reminding him they were technically here to 'study'. He dug into his backpack and pulled out his notebook and a mechanical pencil.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:05 pm
“ADD,” he offered with a smile. “for me its more like, how do i fall asleep.” he mumbled trough his second too large bite of doughnut. “so calculus…”

"No way," Tony said, having a hard time believing that. He laughed as Bruce took a bite too big for his mouth, cheeks kind of puffed out. "Oh right, um... what is the test on again?" He struggled to recall what they'd been over in class so far. "Derivatives? Integrals? Graphing polynomials? Something like that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:34 pm
Bruce stared back at him dead serious face, “no, its on the teachers life timeline, where he was born, went to school, how many kids he has, stuff like that you know” he said confidently licking the sugar off his fingers slowly.

Tony's face quirked; he blinked a couple times rapidly. His gaze was rather drawn to the way Bruce licked off his fingers one by one, by the pink of his slick tongue darting over the tips, but he quickly put that out of his mind. Tony leaned across the table, staring Bruce hard in the face, scrying him with narrowed eyes. "You're ******** with me, aren't you?"  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Bruce just looked at him, making his best flabbergasted face, “would i do that?” he asked quirking an eyebrow, “so, his name is…” he prompted.

This wasn't like any test he'd heard of... be it the start of school or not. "Uhhh..." Tony got out, drawing a blank. "Mr.-- Mr.... wait, do we have to know his full name or just his last name?" Not that that mattered much when he couldn't even remember more than the fact their teacher was a dude.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm
Bruce grinned, “you know if this test was on how much you actually pay attention in class, or to our teacher who goes on rambling monolouges about his life, you would be so screwed right?” he asked pushing his notebook over the table to tony, “its derivatives” he said with a smile.

Tony let out an enormous breath of air he'd been holding in; he was so relieved he couldn't even be upset at having a fast one pulled over on him-- which didn't happen often, most kids wouldn't dare to try. "Oh thank God," he got out, grabbing for the offered notes desperately. His eyebrows lifted, flipping through the several pages... they were written on front and back, every line written in to the margins-- Jesus Christ it was like the kid had written a book and they were only a couple weeks into school! His lip quirked then. Even Bruce's handwriting was cute. Tony admired the particular swoop the younger student's integral signs had to them, the way their tails curled... way nicer to look at than the textbook. "Wow, you take a lot of notes," he chuckled, grabbing up a donut to bite into the pastry voraciously.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:28 pm
Bruce grinned at him, “well compared to your blank notebook i think anyone who took…. well any notes would look like they took a lot” Bruce said knowing very well that he did take far too many notes. he sat, watching tony read the notes secretly enjoying the way his eyes twinkled slightly before he reprimanded himself again. ‘do not fall for straight men Bruce. you’ll get more than a broken rib’

"Okay, you've got me there..." Tony said sheepishly, trying not to get donut crumbs in Bruce's nice neat notebook. "Did the teacher give us any practice problems to work on?" he asked, motioning his hand. "Or like a study guide or um... whatever?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Bruce laughed, “Mr landers… give us anything helpful, now i know you’ve got a sense of humor.” he said grinning at him, “in other words, hell freaking no.” he said staring at a spot on the table in order to avoid looking at tony.

Well there went that idea out the window. "Oh well, we're two like geniuses, right? We've got this." He got his Calculus textbook out of his backpack to start employing his usual method of grabbing odd-numbered problems and the answers out of the back. "I'll give you one to work through, then you give me one to work through," he suggested with a smile before taking another bite of donut. Maybe this study-buddy thing was a good idea; Bruce's company was significantly better than being cooped up in his room.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Bruce looked up at him awkwardly, “alright here comes the fun part where i tell you i really dont need to study… at all.” he said sheepishly, “I asked you to study, mostly because i dont get out much. And partially because you did a crap job at taking notes and class would be less interesting without your notes, and music and everything.” Bruce looked back down at the table ashamedly, hoping what he was saying wasnt out of line for normal friendship perimeters. god he should have planned this better.

The highschooler blinked, processing a moment. "So you're telling me we don't have to study this crap?" Tony's face lit up with a huge grin, slamming his book shut. Bruce had probably expected him to be upset, but instead he was ecstatic. "Well c'mon, let's go out and do something fun! I was just going with it cuz you were!" he laughed at himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 pm
Bruce grinned, “rain check?” he questioned… “because i really do want to, but ive kindof got to go to a doctor, I hear thats what your meant to do when you think a locker broke your rib.” he said nonchalantly, he was pretty good by now at playing off his injuries. God knows he had gotten enough of them trough his life. the people at the hospital just thought he was a total klutz.

Tony pouted. Talk about a total bummer. He picked up his cup and sucked the remainder dry before responding. "Well, so, are you free tomorrow?" he asked, fidgetting in his seat.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 pm
“I’m not quite sure how many times we have to go trough this, but I legitimately have no social life at all. Which also means no plans, meaning I’m free pretty much one hundred percent of the time” he smiled awkwardly, “cept when im in the hospital. Then we might have schedule conflicts”

"Well, if you're hanging out with me, then you can say you /do/ have a social life," Tony concluded with a glamorous smile. "So it all works out." To be honest, his social life was usually dictated by who was throwing the next party, but he hadn't gotten word of any being thrown this weekend-- and if he hadn't heard, then guaranteed there wasn't one.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:15 pm
“I should make it very clear that if you hang out with me too often you might just get the snot beat out of you.” he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. “just a little heads up.”

Tony leaned forward in his seat at this tidbit. "So someone /is/ responsible for your hurt rib," he said, "cuz you were implying before that it was 'nothing'."  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:25 pm
Bruce shrugged, “It is nothing, It happens all the it me really, the people at the hospital think im a total klutz that falls down stairs quite often” he said brushing it off and taking a bite of the glazed doughnut in front of him. “these are really great doughnuts.”

He couldn't disagree with Bruce there. Tony grabbed his second pasty and began munching it. "Just tell me who they are, I'll get them off your back for you," he offered, turning sideways in the booth to prop his feet up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Bruce let out a snort, ” yes that would work so well, have another guy tell them to back off from shoving me into lockers for being gay. thats not gonna make it worse or anything.” he said voice saturated in sarcasam. “thanks though.”

Tony's mouth opened, then closed, then opened and closed again. "Oh, so you're--" he started and stopped. Well, this changed a few things.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:47 pm
Bruce just took another bite of the doughnut in front of him, “yeah sorry, i thought everyone knew. Its not really a secret.” he shrugged again, “im one of the only out people in school, and some people have an issue with that they feel like expressing. But you not knowing would certainly explain a lot.” bruce thought aloud.

Tony sat back in his seat, hitting himself in the forehead with his palm like a revelation had struck him. "Goddamn, I am so oblivious sometimes!" he shook his head laughing. Talk about a game-changer. He leaned forward, propping his elbows on the table, "So, if you're gay... how many boys have you kissed?" he asked with a grin.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff