Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED-Posting still OK!] Halloween Heroes TCG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:29 pm
Ace's eyes nearly popped. This student wanted to BUY some of the packs? Oh man how perfect!

"Well stores sell them at 5 seeds a pack but I can offer you 3 a piece since you want four~" The demon's spaded tail was whipping to and fro with great pleasure. Money and cards. Money and cards. Grabbing four unopened packs from a box, he laid them out onto the surface of the booth and quickly held out an opened blackish-blue palm for Frost's money.

istoleyurvamps

((Anyones free to collect more booster packs but you can only redeem booth prizes from booster packs from the same day! *spreads the IC love*))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:39 pm
Frost had no qualms about handing over the seeds needed. It seemed like a pretty fair price to be honest. Then again, he was fairly trusting. Demon or no, he'd not judge on a boil's race or species. Not unless they were he who wore the green.

Frost would be racist against him for sure.

"A fair price. Plus, a bit goes back into the school does it not?" He smiled, counting the seeds as they dropped into the demon's hand. "I'm Frost in the Storm by the way. Though, I cannot say I've seen you around before. A new snot?"

Pepzilla

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:46 pm
CRAPS. Ace thought to himself, eye twitching. I forgot about the school's portion. "Y-Yea it does," he replied quickly and nearly bit himself. His hands immediately clasped shut when Frost gave him the seeds. As promised the packs of cards were relinquished to him. "Frost in the Storm.. that's a bit of a mouthful," the boil scratched his royal blue hair. "Some like.. clan name?" he asked. Demons had long names too but they were especially fancy. Aleator was a name reserved only for his parents' lips.

"Yes, I'm new though I scouted this school when they were in the Horsemen Trials. I was testing to see if I'd actually wanna come here. So.. as you can see," he gestured arms wide open as if presenting himself. "Here I am. Ace's the name."

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:51 pm
Card packs pocketed, Frost debated opening right then and there. But, he had time later. No need to rush it. "Yes. My clan, or tribe as one might call it, has it's own naming convention much unlike here. But, I do have another name which you can all me. King." He smiled and then held out his hand in greeting.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ace, and may I be the first to welcome you to Amityville Academy."

Pepzilla

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 pm
"Heh, well thank you King," Ace responded as he transferred the seeds to a sealed chest he'd been keeping the tokens in as well. After that though he returned the handshake. "Thank you," he repeated grinning. "I think I'm gonna like it here after all." Making bank.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 pm
"You're welcome. And it's really a lovely school. I hope you'll come to enjoy your time here." A bow the wolfos nodded towards the other booths. "I'm off to say hello and meet others, but I'll come by a little later. See if I need any more cards or if we might be able to have one of these battles." A wave and he was off.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Scott Eros Archer rolled 10 100-sided dice: 76, 71, 55, 60, 41, 86, 74, 86, 4, 51 Total: 604 (10-1000)

Scott Eros Archer

Thieving Demigod

11,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm
Diana came over to the booth, still wiping a bit of soot from her massive fail at mixing cupcakes at Riley's booth and looked over the place. I was definitely interesting she had to admit and she herself would not mind opening a booster pack to see what she got. She had never played the game but had heard others talking about it. So with that thought she took a pack from the booth and delicately tore it open and looked at what she got.

"8 uncommon and 2 common. huh. Well, it seems two of my uncommon cards are of that demon Breck..." She muttered to herself before looking over to the guy who ran the booth. "Hey, How many of these would I have to trade for that Glitched Scale Sprite? I seem to have a set of doubles and I only want one of the two." She asked him curiously as her wing twitched happily behind her.

SN: ScottArcher
Pepzilla

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 pm
Pepzilla

"Hey Ace." Micail called out to the greed demon as he walked back up to his booth. His booth was the one of the first ones Micail had come upon and found interesting. He walked over. "I was wondering if I might be able to take a picture of you? I have this scavenger hunt for another booth and I need a picture of horns. I know it sounds weird... but if I could get your picture it would really help me out."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Aaaah. Another demon! That was enough of an attention grabber for Ace when Diana came towards the booth. She must not have been a demon of luck though as the pack revealed some rather average cards. Good ones for playing mid game, but still average. Not worth much of a seed. "Just one~" Ace huffed with enthusiasm. As the exchange was made he blinked. Micail had returned and before the boil could tell him he couldn't have another free pack yet, he was asked an interesting question.

"Oh uh.. yea I don't suppose that would be too hard to comply to," he replied and grinned cheekily for the boil.

Scott Eros Archer

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Pepzilla

Micail couldn't help but chuckle. It would see that was not what Ace was expecting at all. He was glad to hear that he didn't mind getting his picture taken. "Thanks." Micail took his picture. "Looks like things are going good here huh?" He nodded to someone as they passed. "Sorry to bother you." he looked back at Ace. "And thanks for letting me take your picture."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
poke mattix rolled 10 100-sided dice: 75, 83, 91, 85, 86, 67, 54, 29, 94, 30 Total: 694 (10-1000)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm
This booth looked very interesting indeed. Trading cards? Trading cards were a awesome thing to collect, especially the rare ones that could be traded for other things. It was a great commodity that she could use, but other then that it was just fun.

Poke approached the booth, grinning broadly when a booster pack was handed to her by ace. "Thanks man" She said with a gleam in her eye as she ripped open the packet to see what she got.

Her eyes scanned each card, widening when she found that she had one, but two rare cards. What a haul! She noticed that she had two copies of said card, a normal and a shiny Arel to be exact. Well what do you know, the secretary was a card. Interesting.

"Say, can I trade you this Arel card for a token?" She asked Ace. She wanted to keep hold of the shiny version. Since it was shiny.  
OnionGrump rolled 10 100-sided dice: 35, 77, 10, 57, 73, 10, 49, 21, 69, 96 Total: 497 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:10 pm
Tybalt had heard of a trading card game, but this was his first time he had actually seen it. How exciting! A game based on things he actually knew about! This booth was a definite stop he'd make on his adventures during Fright Night. It was a must see!

Once he received his booster pack, the black dog eagerly opened it. Though not without examining the detailed packaging first. Some of the cards he even recognized.

"Oh this is so cool!" He was definitely going to keep these. One in particular had his attention. A holographic one, with Red's image. He wouldn't be trading that one, that was for sure.

Tybalt's Cards

1 - ENVIRONMENT-Haunted House ( common )
2 - MONSTER-Avery Chase ( uncommon )
3 - ITEM-FEAR Core ( common )
4 - ENVIRONMENT-Amityville Academy ( uncommon )
5 - ITEM-Phoenix Down Flames ( uncommon )
6 - ITEM-Nergal Eye ( common )
7 - MONSTER-Pyre Byrn ( uncommon )
8 - ITEM-FEAR Candy ( common )
9 - DEMON-Breck ( uncommon )
10 - MONSTER-Red ( holographic rare )

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Nio Love rolled 10 100-sided dice: 13, 84, 8, 97, 95, 31, 29, 95, 36, 31 Total: 519 (10-1000)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:11 pm
A collectible card game! They were so pretty and shiny and she wanted them all. Freya plucked her complimentary packet out and tore it open with her teeth ravenously. She started going through her cards quickly, mumbling to herself as she recognized some of them.

"Fear core, fear core, nergal eye, haunted house, ooh a Pyre! Fear core.. I GOTS A HOLO AREL!" She squealed, pulling it out of the deck, only to notice another shiny right below it. "And a holo Red.. Gods of Valhalla what luck. Silver seed- ... I did not. Just. Gets. Another holo." She stared at the Hellma holo in her pack, and let out a happy sigh. "I thinks this is my lucky day. I will trades one of these for a token, please? Here, yeh takes my Pyre card, because I wants teh keeps all these pretty holos." She handed the Pyre card over for a token.

Pepzilla
Quoting to trade Pyre for a token!

chiickadee rolled 10 100-sided dice: 91, 90, 59, 59, 41, 18, 43, 18, 97, 36 Total: 552 (10-1000)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Danny almost walked path the booth, thinking what nerds, but then she noticed a few people holding shinier cards. They made shinier cards? What?

Sneakily, she grabbed one of the packs and opened it.

With a frown she realized only one card was shiny. One. A slimer next to her had at least five. Not fair!

She looked at the boil who was apparently running the show and asked, "What do I do with these?" Danny could easily think to light them on fire, but she imagined they probably had better purpose. "Can I like ... trade them for some tokens or something?

Pepzilla
Trading an Arel (rare) for a token!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 pm
Izumi Tenshi

poke mattix
I verify your token!

oniongrump

Nio Love
I verify your token!

"Good enough, ya," Ace winked. "I think it's been a successful launch and hopefully Halloween Heroes will become a name thing around here heh," snickering, he waved to Micail before the boil left. "No prob, if you need this handsome face again don't hesitate to ask." Ace brushed the front of his nails against his fancy shirt.

Poke's approach to the booster pack opening was met with a jumpy greed demon. Be careful with thoooose.. he whined to himself but easily overcame said frustration when this particular student found a brilliantly shimmering Arel card. One more for the collection, come on trade it trade iiiii-

"YESSSSssssss-" Ace hissed audibly and was quick to sling open the chest of seeds and tokens to retrieve one for the monster ghoul. While Tybalt seemed to have a fairly lucky go, this Valk over here nearly gave Ace a heart attack.
It was hard to avoid giving this ghoul a hungry look. Not for her gorgeous golden locks or her fine a** but for her obvious ability to channel lady luck. If it weren't for this booth in the way Ace would be drooling over her shoulders staring down at her b-

"Beautiful cards."

"Oh.." Ace raised a brow and peered over at Poke and Tybalt. "Right, my apologies." Finally giving Poke a token in exchange for her holo he turned to Tybalt expectantly. Nope, didn't look like he'd be handing his up. Quickly he threw the pup a thumbs up then returned to staring at Freya's shining-

"W-Really?" Ace asked weakly. "O-okay if you insist-" though he felt his hands reach out towards her cards shaking as they would have to skim over the three shining holos she had and to the not-so-shiny Pyre she was handing in. "H-here let me get your prize.." He rummaged into the chest again and pulled out a second token for her. His heart shattered as he looked at the lifeless wrapper she'd pulled such luck from.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff