Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] No Matter What (Pachelbel,Tinuviel,and Family Members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 am
Rondel looked over the little mare and nodded her head. She wasn't exactly sure what she'd been expecting of her son's mystery friend, but so far Tin was everything she'd expect of Pach to choose in a companion. She did notice that she was fascinated by her mate, and Cres seemed intrigued by her as well, but Del nearly burst out laughing at the thought of Cres running off with a younger mare who was obviously very much interested in their son.

"It's wonderful to finally met you as well, Tinuviel." she said smiling. She wondered if it would be to forward to nuzzle the girl to reassure her that she was welcome here. Maybe another time she decided and stuck with smiling warmly. "But like your father I'm also interested in what's going on here, Little Bell."

Pach colored slightly and shuffled his hooves. He glanced over at Tin and took comfort in her smile before looking up at his parents again. "Tin..." he paused and wondered how to proceed. Right now was probably not the time to go into skinwalkers, but how to make it sound like they weren't hiding anything else. "Tin had some very important things to tell me, and was afraid that she may have put me in danger because of our relationship. I some how knew that she might be trying to come find me tonight, so I lead her here and we talked about it." he said finally. That was specific and yet vague enough to satisfy the question at least. Besides it was Tin's story, if she wanted to fill in the details now or later that was her choice.

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm
Tin looked between Pach and Rondel as he explained the situation and hoped it was enough, because she really didn't want to explain what was going on with anymore detail than that. Although, she wasn't particularly certain that they wouldn't want to know more, especially since Pach had said that Tin thought she'd be putting him in danger if they had a relationship.

Still trying not to look too nervous and apprehensive, Tin attempted to change the subject. "You have a very beautiful home here," she said. "It must be gorgeous in the daylight." At least, she always thought things were prettier in the daylight, especially in the morning. Moonlight just made everything spooky. Looking back to Pach, Tin leaned lightly against him for comfort. Talking to adults certainly wasn't her specialty, and she'd never actually been caught with a boy before. In all honesty, Tin was waiting for either Rondel or Crescendo to prompt some better conversation.

Lady Argentum Draconis

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Rondel looked between the pair. The answer didn't exactly satisfy her, and she certainly didn't like the idea of one of her little boys being in danger. She looked at the way the mare looked at Pach though, and gave her boy the benefit of the doubt. He knew what he was getting into obviously and she'd just have to trust his judgement.

"Thank you, Tin. We think so too. I stayed here once with my mother when I was younger, and then decided it would be a perfect compromise for Cres and I when we settled down together." she glanced over at her stallion and gave him a small smile. It seemed like only yesterday sometimes when they'd first come to the grove, but it really had been years and years ago.

Pach was glad for the subject change, and glad his mother at least didn't seem to want to push the other topic at present. He was sure he'd be questioned further later, but at least she was happy for now.

His eyes flicked over to Tin as she leaned against him and he pressed back against her gently. He figured she was probably exhausted and a little strung out emotionally and he'd make some excuse here shortly if neither of his parents did to let her get some rest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:15 pm
"Most of it is technically my own mother's home. Always has been. For right now she stays in the deeper areas of the forest...but we do see her from time to time. She likes to take travelers who are lost or intruding by surprise and lead them around. ...either to get lost or to leave, I don't know, but that's my mother for you..." Crescendo sighed and glanced across the river into the forest where it seemed as if the light never penetrated it.

He turned his attention back to the young couple after a moment and studied them. Tin looked like she could use some rest, and it would be easier to discuss things in the later hours of the morning.

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:03 pm
Rondel glanced up at the sky, it was truly dark which meant dawn wasn't that far off. "I think all this could be discussed later when the sun is up though. I for one could use a little more sleep." she said with a chuckle.

She debated having Tin follow her and Cres to their side of the grove, but figured there wasn't to much trouble they could get into. Besides Beat was on that side and if any shenanigans were gotten into it would probably wake him up and he'd loudly announce it to everyone else.

"So off to bed you two. We'll get everything straight in the morning." she smiled at the pair then nudged Cres back towards their tree.

Pach nodded to his parents then looked over at Tin. "Uh...I guess...umm..." he shuffled a bit. He wasn't exactly sure if he was supposed to take Tin to his little spot or not or if she'd even be comfortable with that. "I sleep over there..." he said motioning towards a tree not far from where they were standing. "But feel free to find your own spot." he said quickly. He figured that was the safest way to go about things at the moment.

Mahogany Sunset

Grats on the breeding~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 pm
Tin looked up swiftly at Rondel's quick dismissal of them, unable to read the expression on Pach's parents' faces. As Rondel and Crescendo moved off toward what appeared to be their side of the grove, Tin looked at Pach. She couldn't help but give a winning grin, partly from relief and partly out of some sheer sense of joy that was bubbling up in her chest. She'd finally spit it out, and hadn't had to explain herself for a second time that night. For some reason, she had the distinct feeling of getting away with something - though what that something was, she wasn't entirely sure.

Turning her gaze back to Pach, she nodded slowly, not really noticing his uncertainty. "I wouldn't mind sleeping next to you, if that's okay...?" Tin said, trailing off. She herself would feel awkward sleeping anywhere that wasn't beside him - sleeping by oneself wasn't really practiced in her family. Since the skinwalker attack, Tin had been hesitant to pick her own nest, and had slept near her parents from day one. Aside from that, she thought she would feel like she was faking something - it wasn't like sleeping next to the boy she loved was a criminal offense or anything.

Glancing between Pach and his sleeping space, Tin waited for him to make the next move. She wanted him to be comfortable, after all.

Lady Argentum Draconis
Sorry for the lateness. ^^; RL ate me.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm
Pach hid a cough and was glad of the darkness as he blushed brightly. "That's fine." he said quickly. "I just wanted to make sure you'd be okay with that." he cleared his throat and moved over to his tree and settled himself. "I don't know how you handle sleeping arrangements at home and didn't want to make you uncomfortable." he finished with yawn. "Excuse me."

He gently tossed his head setting the bell of in his mane with a sleepy sounding chime, almost as if it was inviting all who listened to close their eyes and sleep. He watched her get settled and swallowed his nervousness. It had been a long time since he'd shared a sleeping spot with anyone, since he'd been a foal in fact, and the warmth of another body near him was different, but not uncomfortably so though.

He could smell the scent of leaves and forest coming from Tin and that combined with the smell of the grove, made him feel more at home than he'd ever been. "I love you, Tinuviel." he said nuzzling her sleepily.

Mahogany Sunset

S'okay~ It happens.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:08 pm
"It's perfectly fine," she said. "We have family nests in the herd... Most kids sleep with their parents and siblings until they either move out or find a mate." Settling down beside him, Tin yawned as well. She'd heard that those were contagious...

Suddenly struck by sleepiness, Tin realized how little she must've gotten the night before, with her nightmares and all. The tiny tinkling of one of Pach's bells sent a wave of contentedness over her, and though they weren't all that close to one another, his warmth comforted her. She knew that she would be safe from Frostbite - in reality or her dreamland - as long as Pach was nearby.

"I love you too, Pach," she replied, gently pushing her nose against his before laying her head on the ground. It was a strange feeling, sleeping on the ground two nights in a row; she was used to standing up, sleeping on her feet. It was a nice feeling, though, to be under whatever protection Rondel and Crescendo could provide for the night, however foreign. Dozing, Tin finally dropped off to sleep.

Lady Argentum Draconis

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm
As dawn rose over the grove, the sunlight began filtering in through the tops of the trees where it wasn't as thickly overgrown. Beat yawned and looked up to face the warm beam of light that hit his sleeping spot each morning. It was part of the reason he chose the spot, that and it was close to his brother which made for easy annoyance in the morning should he feel like it.

He buzzed his wings a few times and got up to head down to the stream for a drink. As he lowered his head, he glanced toward his brother's area of the grove to make sure he was still asleep. 'Perfect. Wonder why he's sleeping with a pile of leaves though...' Beat thought as he drank his fill and crossed the stream. "Pach! Pach get up! It's terrible the grove is on--Tin...?" He stopped short as he realized the mare was the pile of leaves.

He gave a gleeful whinny and began prancing around them, buzzing his wings as loud as possible. "Pach and Tinuviel, sleeping beneath the trees~"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 am
Pach grunted and opened one eye blearily. Whatever time it was this morning it was certainly not late enough. "Go 'way..." he mumbled. "Too early for you..." He attempted to settle back down, but knew that that was hardly going to be a discouragement to his brother. There was going to be only one way to deal with Beat this morning, and even though Pach was loathe to move it had to be done.

He got quickly to his feet and then snapped his teeth at his brother's tail. "I said go away!" Which hardly made it any quieter as the clamor of bells joined the wing buzzing as Pach chased Beat around.

Rondel quirked an ear towards where the boys slept as she set a bag of grain on the ground. Well Beat was up...and so was Pach by the sounds of it. She sighed and shook her head. Poor things, up half the night and now hardly the awakening she'd have wanted after such an ordeal. She could intervene, but she'd always found it was better when the boys sorted themselves out. Instead she smiled to herself and went to nudge Cres for breakfast. There was no way he'd still be asleep with all that going on, and it would be nice to eat just the two of them alone, even it was hardly going to be a quite meal.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 am
Beat laughed and pranced around them. He was enjoying this whole-heartedly. At least until his brother got up and came after him. Giving off a yelp as a few hairs were pulled from his tail, Beat took off splashing across the stream. His laughter continued as he continued to avoid and tease Pach.

"Pachelbel's in love~! In love with a pretty girl~" He let out in a sing-song voice, circling back around towards his own side of the grove to try and escape.

Crescendo sighed to himself as he lifted his head to listen to the thundering of hooves and ringing of bells across the grove. "Good morning, I suppose..." He said, turning his attention towards Rondel. "Didn't expect them to sleep long once Beat got up, did you? He's always done this."

Pushing himself up, he gladly went to join Rondel for breakfast. Not quiet, not perfect...but the two alone for a meal in a long while was a nice treat.

Mahogany Sunset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 pm
Tin, having slept deeply for the first time in ages, awoke only when Pach's warm presence left abruptly and there was a clamor of bells and wings. Sitting up and leaning against the tree, she watched Pach chase after Beat, grinning. They were too cute, almost like her own brother in the morning, always scrambling for a chance to play. Enaran, though, had never woken up to find his sister sleeping next to a boy, so she couldn't imagine what his reaction would be.

With a laugh, Tin got to her feet, and wondered if she should help settle Beat. Watching for just the right moment, Tin waited until they both came into view, took a step forward, and called innocently, "What're you two doing?" Maybe with a bit of luck, she'd be able to play too - it might have been the lack of sleep getting to her, but Tin felt like she was ready to bounce off the trees. Besides, chasing Beat did look like fun... He was kind of bringing it upon himself. She could still hear bits of his voice echoing around. And, sincerely irritated or not, chasing Beat sure looked therapeutic for whatever sibling rivalry the boys had.

Lady Argentum Draconis

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:11 pm
Pach glanced over at Tin. "Trying to get this nuisance to flit off." he said before trying to get another n** at his brother. He growled a bit as he missed and trotted a few steps to catch back up. "You're such a pain! Now stand still! You've got this coming!" he said.

Pach looked over his shoulder back at Tin and smiled a bit. "Feel free to help, if you feel up to it. He was trying to pester you as well." he said, then turned to catch up again. "Beat! Get over here!"

Rondel finished her breakfast and sighed contentedly doing her very best to ignore the commotion still going on. "Lovely morning, isn't it, Love?" she said smiling over at her mate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:04 pm
Beat laughed again and buzzed around the grove happily. He sorely missed the days already when he and Pach would get into all sorts of fun trouble. He had to admit, he was afraid those days were coming to an end with Tin in the picture now.

"I've got what coming now~?" He called back, looking over his shoulder to watch his brother instead of the path in front of him. With a yelp and a splash, Beat tumbled down into the stream leaving himself dazed and vulnerable to the poor couple he was harassing.

"Despite the circumstances and noise, yes." Crescendo nodded, ears flicked back to listen to the commotion nearby.

Mahogany Sunset

Lady Argentum Draconis

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 pm
Tinuviel laughed, shaking her head slightly. Trotting over to where Beat had fallen, she stood at Pach's side, wondering just what he would do. She and Enaran had never been a pair to fight - Tin had mostly had the duty of watching out for him and keeping her innocent brother safe. As such, sibling interaction was always fascinating, and sometimes puzzling, to her.

"What are you going to do him?" she stage-whispered to Pach, glancing between the pair of brothers.

Lady Argentum Draconis

Mameha Otome

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas