Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
the day is finally here -_- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yea its a poll....
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:31 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

Oh i try. I go to forums. I enter avi's in the arena's that will never win I play the tedious games and chat sometimes and I have crazy things I want to get and outfits I want to make. like my insane quest for tickets for that damn tutti frutti hat ^^ Its almost become a CHORE now burning_eyes haha.....haaa...

I tend not to, except maybe the GCD to keep up on whats happening around gaia that I may not have noticed (those guys miss nothing).

And exchanging to earn gold of course. Now and again I will go into the chatterbox or life issues forum for fun, but thats more seldom.

Hmm, the most tickets I think Ive had at one time was 1 or 3 million, I cant remember, I think the latter...but that was years ago. I stopped trading in those ages ago. (Tickets were around 2g per back then, maybe more, maybe less kinda hazy)

wow.....tickets used to be 2g.....id have my hat by now if it were like that and not a bargain to find them for 5 or 6 per. im at 70k and thats still less than halfway. emotion_facepalm another 130k to go.......  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 am
Blackdragon0228

wow.....tickets used to be 2g.....id have my hat by now if it were like that and not a bargain to find them for 5 or 6 per. im at 70k and thats still less than halfway. emotion_facepalm another 130k to go.......

Back then the feature wasnt old and boring, so lots of people played, which meant supply of tickets was huge compared to the demand. Now less people play which means lower circularion of tickets, which means higher prices per ticket. Pretty simple economics (economics is the main thing I love about gaia outside of the guild, its where I earn my gold).  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:47 pm
i'll save all the tickets i get from daily chance and send them to u like once a month? its not much but will save u some golds  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

Back then the feature wasnt old and boring, so lots of people played, which meant supply of tickets was huge compared to the demand. Now less people play which means lower circularion of tickets, which means higher prices per ticket. Pretty simple economics (economics is the main thing I love about gaia outside of the guild, its where I earn my gold).

makes a lot of sense.

the economics of gaia is pretty interesting really. I try to play to my advantage sometimes but im a very impatient person about buying and selling lol. so whatever happens happens XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 pm
BlueCowGirl
i'll save all the tickets i get from daily chance and send them to u like once a month? its not much but will save u some golds

Aw thank you biggrin any amount of help is appreciated. i need all the help i can get with this XD  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff