Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The New Me Is The Old Me (Lizzy + Mot) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 pm
"I suppose so." Mot said with a shrug. He'd just have to remind himself to get one. One never knew when small emergencies would call for it.

He was led to the sink, in which a short glare was cast at the cupboard beneath it before having his arm stuck under running water. It stung for a while, his eyes narrowing in discomfort. It stung a small bit. "He's been coming out a lot more lately. Ever since I cleared out my room. Maybe he thinks I'm moving." He could just imagine him with measuring tape...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:33 pm
"As is locking the door, if you want to get to that," Lizzy giggled, poking Mot on his side as he washed the scratches on his arm, "Ohhh, now that you mention it, I've never seen him before... What is his name?"

It had always just been FooFoo.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm
"You still on about that?" Mot asked with a laugh. The poke to the side did little. It seemed he really didn't want to lock his door.

"His name is.. Cat." Mot said flatly. "He's been a nasty thorn in my side since I moved here, so I never named him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:55 pm
"I'm never gonna give it up~" Lizzy grinned, poking him at his side again, this time with more force than before, "I guess Cat does... Seem apt. Since he's a feline." She was never good with naming minipets anyway, so she was in no position to judge.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:58 pm
Mot tried to lean away from her poking, which was awkward since he was also still hovering over a sink.

"FooFoo got his name because he was a floofy ball of fur as a young poof." Mot said with a sagely nod. "Cat is just cat. Ah! But the mysterious Pita-Pita I found soem time ago I gave a name I found on a flyer; Roshambo."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 am
Lizzy kept poking, the frequency of pokes increasing by the second.

"... R-Roshambo?" She asked, trying not to giggle at the rather absurd sounding name; it sounded even sillier than the names she had given to her minipets, "What does it mean?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 am
Lizzy was probably now discovering Mot wasn't terribly ticklish.

Regardless, he swatted her hand with a grin. "Apparently some sort of name for Rock, Paper, Scissors?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 pm
It wasn't fun if the target of her poking wasn't finding it ticklish... Lizzy pouted, ceasing her Mot-poking; she would have found it to be extremely ticklish! It was bad luck that it did not have the same effect on Mot.

"Ohhh, I see!" She replied, taking out her eyephone and logging onto the interweb with it, "Let me check it up... Roshambo... Rosham- Ah, there it-" She paused all of a sudden, staring at her screen before turning it around so that the boil could see whatever was on her screen too.

Quote:
Roshambo:
1) to kick or punch to the danglers, usu. proceeded by "swollen grapefruits."
2) phonetic French for "rock-paper-scissors." (The 3 friends roshamboed for the bill after wolfing down a humongous lunch at the local diner. The loser promptly paid without protest.
3) a sick game employed to determine possession of a desired object in dispute. The two individuals either punch or kick each other to the clackers until one party either succumbs to the pain and just simply
gives up, or falls to the ground. The individual who remains standing emerges victorious and wins the game and possession of the object sought after.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:40 pm
Mot frowned. What was wrong? Did Roshambo have multiple meanings? Apparently it did. Mot leaned to read the screen, his face paling at the final entry.

".....Is it too late to train him to answer to Fluffy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 pm
"I like Fluffy a lot more," Lizzy nodded, slipping her eyephone back into her pocket, patting it to make sure that it was safe, "Although that's what I used to call you, if I recall correctly."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 pm
"Oh.. you're right. I'd nearly forgotten." Mot chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "It's been a long time since you called me that. My hair isn't quite so fluffy anymore." The fluffy short hair he'd had back then was now long and slightly less fluffy, weighed down by the length alone.

"Fluffy? Come here, Fluffy!" He thought he'd test it, but the Pita-Pita seemed busy playing with Mot's laptop.

"Fluffy?"

. . .

"Roshambo?"

The Pita-Pita turned it's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm
"I like this new Mot look," Lizzy nodded, giggling as she patting him on his forehead, "You look more confident, and less like you're about to fall asleep. It's hard to believe that just a year ago, you were afraid to be seen without your hat." The memory made her giggle more, before she settled for looking at him with a fond smile.

"... Hopefully not that many people know the alternate meaning of Roshambo?" She asked, giggling again.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 pm
Mot smiled down fondly as she patted his head. It felt good to know his efforts were being noticed. As much as he had been doing it for himself alone, it made the outside approval much more fulfilling. "I've changed." Even Riyo said it. He'd grown since he first arrived. Sometimes for the better and some not so much; but he had changed. "I worked hard to get to this point. I just hope that hard work means something." He tended to be fragile, letting little things throw him off course.

"Hopefully not. More than that I hope he doesn't live up to his name." A look was cast to the minipet, who still seemed to be pushing at seemingly random buttons on the laptop.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm
"Does it mean something to you? I think that's most important," Lizzy smiled... And then realized that they were holding this rather deep conversation in the bathroom. The bathroom, of all places, "... Should go back to your room now?"

She nodded, "Although... I wonder what sort of person came up with that." She kicked a hunter boil between their legs once, and it... Wasn't pretty.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm
"It does mean something."

Mot chuckled and nodded. Yes, it seemed they had been conversing in an unconventional place. "A twisted masochist, perhaps?" Mot replied sheepishly, leading the way back out of his bathroom. "I don't understand why any boil would go through something like that over anything. It is just.." He cringed. "I do not want to.. discuss such things further."

Just imagining it made him shrink.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces