Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Homestuck Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

What if there were other trolls who played the game? 

Tags: Homestuck, Alternia, Roleplaying, The Medium 

Reply The Medium
Lamina's Hive (Now in The Medium) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:02 am
righteousProtector[RP] has started mentally trolling aquaticReaper[AP]

RP: Hey, I just reached gOd tier, and now I'm checking uP on Everybody. HOw are you holding up? Are you safe? I just met up with Clarie.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:45 pm
MP: } Well, I ~uppo~e I could lower my ~tandard~ and play thi~ game.
MP: } A~ long a~ I do not get killed my meteorite~.

rogue starlight
Crew

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 am
@ Goose

AR: Oh cOngratulatiOns, when did you even have time tO dO that? And yasXKJc

Lamina was suddenly pulled away from her husktop by... herself? "What the hell?" Lamina questioned as she stared blankly at herself. ((OOC: made her future self text lighter so it's easier to read the conversation))

"Go outside now, you have been on our computer way to long, just go outside and actually look at our world"
"What is going on? Did I hit my head? Was I boiled worse than I thought? And I'm having a conversation with 3 people I can't just get up and leave in the middle that would be rude."
"I'm yourself (our self?) from the future, I am not a figment of your imagination, I can respond to all the conversations because I am you only further into the future, you can read the chat log latter of wait to a point in time when your me and have the conversation, I won't say which because I know that spoilers annoy the ******** out of us."
"Ok then one question if your me you'll know the answer. What am I most afraid of?"
"Easy, dying and going insane"
"Ok I'll believe you, since I've never told anyone that."
"Cool new you would eventually, have fun outside"
"Ok"

Lamina (the current one/ past one?) swam to where her lusus was, she just realized it was the first time she was seen her since she was dead. "Hey, can you open the clam I need to get outside" Her lusus nodded and opened the clam. "Thanks" She then swam outside.

The future Lamina stayed and began to respond back to everyone.

@ Goose

AR: SOrry abOut that I was pulled away frOm my husktop, lOng stOry invOlves time shenanigans dOn't ask. Yes I'm safe, I just finally swam Outside fOr the first time (Once again, time shenanigans dOn't ask), and that's nice.

@ Rogue

AR: SOrry fOr the delay I was preOccupied with sOmething impOrtant.
AR: And I'm glad, that yOu're willing tO play.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:35 am
RP: Time sHenanigans. I see. From my current knowledge, this requires a future, and present(past?) Lamina. So, forgive me for asking this, but is this the future Lamina? If sO, I have a question to ask, and I would appreciate honesty. Considering, well you know, our quadrant. Though, I guess lying means it's Part of the plan, than I guEss it's forgiven, or something. Gog, im babbling. Damn psychic tablet thingy.

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:30 pm
AR: Yes in future Lamina frOm yOur perspective. SOrry if I was unintentiOnally being misleading, it's a bit because I still consider a past me well me. Otherwise I might start blaming everything On a past me which is stupid, because that was me and still is me, and I consider future me is whO I will becOme sO we're all the same persOn persOn in retrOspect. I don't feel there's a reasOn tO- yOu knOw what nOw I'm babbling. SOrry I've been up all night, anyways I'll be cOmpletely hOnest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:02 pm
RP: THanks. . . I guess. All I hOPE to know really, As a KnigHt of HOPE, my job is to defend my fellow trolls, even Jamees, to my deepest regrets. I will put my life on the line for everyone. In the sake of HOPE though, I will commit atrocities. I know that much. So I want to know, at least to your knowledge, or timeline, will I die a heroic, or just death. No details, only whether or not it kept everyone safe. In particular, kept you safe.

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:43 pm
AR: I dOn't knOw. I really dOn't, I haven't Once Or at least tO my current knOwledge time traveled anywhere to the last 24 hours of the game. Or have I met any future selfs frOm that time periOd I seem tO gO linear. SO tO my knOwladge yOur gOOd until then althOugh I've barely gOtten used to the time travel thing. SO it's still pOssible that yOu cOuld but I sincerly hOpe that's nOt the case.

((OOC: Isn't your OC the Knight of Hope not Time? : / ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm
RP: Well, tHat's gOod, I guess. Where's the PrEsent/past Lamina at right now?

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 pm
AR: Oh I just went Outside finally, if I remember cOrrectly I'm prObably sitting On One Of the stars, abOut tO start killing sOme imps sOOn.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:31 pm
RP: I HOPE that yields you, high rewards than, I guess. So, I once again understand if you avoid this question, but I would like to know exactly, how bad we ******** up. That may seem a bit of an ironic question coming from me, but there is no questioning it. We will fail in some area. Do you know yet? In your timeline, do we die?

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 pm
AR: I'm sOrry but I wOn't tell yOu what we may or may not fall in. It's nOt even because Of my spOiler rule. One thing that I've learned frOm being a time player is that things are set a certain way because the timeline will allow it, and hOnestly I dOn't knOw anyway tO change it's cOurse Or if there even is anyway tO change it. SO if I were tO tell yOu where we pOssibly went wrong it wOuldn't change anything, in fact it wOuld prObably cause it tO happen if I tOld anything. And if I dOn't say anything then it will prObably happen because Of sOme Other reasOn. The fact is that whatever I have witnessed happen I can't change it by going back in time, because it's already happened yOu see, and if it dOesn't happen then we just becOme anOther dOOmed timeline, and I get tO add anOther dead Lamina tO the pile because they Or I Or I don't knOw always try tO escape Our death by traveling back in time befOre the timeline was dOOmed but just end up being almOst instantly killed. I just wish I wasn't a time player it's a terrible sad thing to be.
AR: SOrry I'm just really tired, I've been up fOr gOg knOws hOw lOng.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:56 pm
RP: WoaH, I dOn't know what to say Lamina. It sounds terribly lonely I guess, as with any time travel. A comPanion would bE killed instantly, so it's best to simply go it alone and avoid the pain. I suppose it was sort of selfish of me to ask you, even wHen I had a basic idea. I just worry sO much. So much goes through my head now, Planning and trying to find carE. The future, HOPE, the revival of our race. I tHink of yOu, and the others most of all. I have been thinking I was the one with the world on my shoulders, when now I realize, i'm not. It's comforting, and scary at the same time. I trust you all with my life, yet I only trust myself with all of your fates. It is a PEculiar feeling, not a sense of HOPE, but not one of condemnation either.
RP: I'm doing tHat thing where I weird yOu out and Piss mysElf off again. Sorry.

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:13 pm
AR: NO yOu're nOt being weird. I think everyOne has a lOt Of weight On Our shOulders, and in the end I hOpe we'll be able tO prevail.
AR: Did I just use hOpe instead Of dOOm?
AR: Great nOw I'm alsO saying it. =_=

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 pm
RP: You act as tHOugh hoPE is the last tHing we need, when in the end, it can make all the difference. As a Knight Of HOPE, I tHink I'm qualified enOugh to deduce when we are doomed, and I know we are not. We made it this far, and I will not allow us to be stoPpEd here.
RP: You just got a triple dose of HOPE there sucker. Enjoy.

Josephine Cujoh
Crew

Fashionable Codger

Thorns like a Thistle
Vice Captain

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 pm
AR: . . .
AR: WOw that was mOre hOpes than I ever wanted tO read. Well as the Sylph Of Time I... ******** can't think Of a gOOd cOmeback. Screw it I'll just travel back in time Once I've thOught Of a gOOd One.
AR: I think I'm gOing tO gO tO sleep nOw, I haven't talked tO the HOrrOr TerrOrs in a while anyways. Besides nO One else is respOnding quickly.
AR: SO bye fOr nOw I guess.

aquaticReaper [AR] ceased trolling righteousProtector [RP]

aquaticReaper [AR] ceased trolling hiddenDarkness [HD]

aquaticReaper [AR] ceased trolling majesticPatrician [MP]

(future) aquaticReaper [AR] began trolling righteousProtector [RP]

AR: As the Sylph Of Time I am uniquely qualified tO knOw when s**t is dOOmed because I've already seen it dOOmed.
AR: NO wait that sucked... ********: s**t I knew I shOuld've used the Out Of time pun.

(future) aquaticReaper [AR] ceased trolling righteousProtector [RP]

Lamina stepped back frOm the husktop and swam to her recuperacoon. Finally she could get some sleep. Once she was snug in her sopor slime, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The Medium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff