Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Two Minutes to Midnight (EXIT P 10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Aaaand....there it was. She'd bit her tongue somehow, or said something she shouldn't have. It was just like her to assume she knew people, to assume that her words were okay and everyone would feel the same in the end. As Deryk turned away from her a look of pure fear flashed over her face, one of pure panic, and she was about to reach for him to prevent him from walking off and leaving her but her hands didn't move. It was all in her mind, right? She kept running her mouth in her head, right?

More and more people were arriving and talking, gathering together in groups. Bix looked pleased with his trio, some were people she didn't know all together. Others just stood by silently, watching and waiting. She should have done that rather than run her mouth like this.

Another one bites the dust. Rue sang and Ofelia winced. This wasn't the time, not the time at all. Oh but retard, you told me you loved my voice? Isn't now a good time to sing then since you're feeling so bad? She purred. Ofelia didn't respond mentally or vocally, not even optioning to shake her head. Instead she turned back and looked at Deryk, trying to keep the clear and open panic on her face under control.

"I....no. Yer right." Right about what though? Should she say sorry? If she did, what would she be saying sorry for? Upsetting him? Acting like a revenge-driven fool who would gladly slaughter for ideas pushed into her head. "There ain't . . . no. Ah jus'. . .yeah." She shook her head this time. "Ah jus' . . .dunno what else ta do. If Ah think too hard on it, Ah get scared."

The coming of the horsemen had been a direct result of their original attack, that much she could probably connect dot-wise if she thought hard enough. Now with them going into a liar surely more was going to follow. Miracles didn't always follow people around, did they?

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm
"Oh sweet." Bix nodded to Roland. "What does that qualify you for?" He didn't remember and hadn't yet tried the tower. It seemed like... a lot.

"We'll try that next, yeah?" Again he nudged Ceres.

The albino glanced around as more and more trainees appeared and geared up. The more of them poured in, the more he felt comfortable. Most of these people were friends and good hunters. The prospect of fighting horsemen was not a fun one but with more of his friends around him, he felt better about it.

"You guys ready for this?" He broke his own silence. "They took some of ours.." Bix frowned. "Otto's there." He glanced to Ceres with a frown.

Miliardo Kason

Lilwolfpard

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm
Ryan had arrived shortly after receiving the text and despite what they were about to face, he was doing his best to not look intimidated. Though that was mostly thanks to their being the task of preparing in front of him. Anything to keep his mind from creating possible scenarios in his head while he waited.

Keeping that in mind, Ryan checked his gear over for the third time before a familiar voice caught his attention. Though by the time he found Wilson, the trainee was already weaving through the crowd towards a dark haired female. That was when he also noticed Kat.

"Kat." He called, tapping the seat beside him for her to sit. Something which normally would have been the last thing he would have done. But considering the circumstances, he figured she could use the company as much as he did.

Syusaki

LividPeas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm
His coat was uncomfortably tight but less for physical reasons so much as his own. Almost a month past, as he was still awkwardly trying to find his place. Hunter was a title, one which Marcus put weight behind while simultaneously feeling he'd failed it. Self loathing internalized, little ways to vent his frustrations.

Frustrations that seemed to be piling up endlessly with work.

Arriving to the mission with little idea why they would be having a mandatory mission so soon he sighed as it became slightly more clear. Allan was present, Caelius had sent the message, meaning that s**t was, metaphorically, about to go down. Especially given that it was a lair, and horsemen were bound to be ready to ******** up their s**t. Grabbing the runic daggers he strapped them on, looking to the others gathered thus far as he grabbed a headset and fear scanner. The words 'I won't do house repairs' had him inching over to the source, staring at Ro with disapproval.

He took things like repairs seriously.

Mostly because his house had been one destroyed but rebuilding was important.

Gaze shifting over to Bix and Ceres- "I think if we get back we should all have a very nice bonding session rebuilding. It'll be like training only with less golems and explosions." He smiled, one Bix might recognize as 'Marcus is not hiding the fact he's a terrible person'. Speaking of Bix, an arm swung around the sun's shoulder. Saying nothing, hand simply giving the arm a light squeeze.

lilwolfpard

Miliardo Kason
iloveyouDIE

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm
Hearing own voice over her thoughts, Kat's gaze landed on the blond hunter tapping the seat next to him. Having already checked her gear, she was ready to head out whenever they were ordered, but decided to sit for the time being anyways. Pulling the chair out a little, the sun hunter dropped into the chair lazily beside Ryan. "You nervous about all this?" She asked, giving him a sideways glance as she tucked her feet up onto the chair.

The waiting was the worst part of missions. She just wanted to go in and get it done already. Sitting here, waiting for things to get started, got her to thinking. Thinking of what would be there, what could happen, if the others were even still alive..

"They better still be alive.." She muttered, sliding down in her seat.

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:38 pm
"Thats great Rolo! I...well. I wont go into my first time trying the training places." She winced at remembering it. Bix had to drag her back on more than one occassion, she would hate that game forever now.

She nodded a few times though as Bix made the diea of them trying it out, it sounded like a plan... if they made it back from this mission. The white haired man though hit the nail on the head as to why she was trying to be chipper... trying not to worry about such things. Not until they went through that portal at least. Ceres and Otto had a .....interesting relationship. She wasn't sure yet if she hated him, or liked him. Though one thing was certain, she planned to get his blond a** back so she could figure out which one it was.

"I knew about Otto..." She did not know the other 4 that was taken, but they were none the less important. "We will get him, and the others, back."

Her gaze shifted as a new voice was added to the others, giving him a small smile. "Hello Marcus." She nodded towards her fellow moon hunter, giving a nod or two at his suggestion. "Rebuilding while watching out for dragons, apparently these two were attacked." She pointed towards Roland and Bix.

iloveyoudie
miliardo kason
istoleyurvamps

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm
Hearing her name, Madeline perked up and waved her hands at Wilson in eagerness, bouncing forward to punch him playfully in the shoulder. "Hey you." She rolled back on her heels, settling down again and toying restlessly with an auburn curl and touching shoulders with him lazily. "Glad to see ya. Ready?" She laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "I still know nearly no one here."

She glimpsed someone else whose attention seemed to be on Wilson, but by the time she could have waved, he was already seating himself next to a girl with light brown hair. The Sun Trainee hummed and shifted her attention back to the Death boy. If he wanted to go over there, she'd tag along, but it was his call now.

Syusaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:51 pm
“Hey yourself.” Laughing, he returned the light punch with one of his own. It felt natural for Wilson to wrap an arm around Madeline’s shoulders. “Glad to see you’re yourself.” He paused, humming as he eyed his gear once more. “Ready as I’ll ever be, I guess.” At the sun trainee’s confession, he shot her a curious look, his brows furrowed. “Really? You didn’t strike me as that kind of person. Well…” His voice trailed off as he searched around for a few more familiar faces. A part of him hoped to see Dakota, but he couldn’t spot the familiar brown bandana anywhere. Maybe he wasn’t here yet?

“Ah!” He pointed toward Kat and Ryan. “Let’s go over there.” Arm still around her shoulders, Wilson began to tug her toward the pair while he waved. “Kat! Ryan!”

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Kupuritama

Syusaki

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 pm
"Ahh Runic chains, for slowing and tripping up the enemy during a fight, but I haven't deployed on a mission so I'm stilled bared from it till we get back today." He shrugged a bit. "Sylvia will be enough for this I hope."

He only offered Ceres a lazy grin, the kind that implied he wouldn't ask but he could take a guess how bad it happened to go.

For a moment silence lingered over the group, his own response to Bix was a simple nod of the head. The next thing he felt was a disapproving gaze, it wasn't Petra, or Sasha, but Marcus causing his own face to flicker in to a slight frown before he picked a nice spot on the ground to stare at.

"When I get back I'll likely want a shower and an ice pack... the last time I saw one of these things I had a dagger poking me in the side."

Istoleyurvamps

Lilwolfpard

Iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:55 pm
It was five minutes before the gold medal match in men's soccer for the olympics.

five minutes left to see who was going to win between a 1 point difference between the two teams. it was in loss time and Leon was on the edge of his seat. he could feel the tension in his body as it quivered in his spot on the chair, so close.

it was so close.

He couldn't breathe, as if the simple act of exhaling and inhaling would shatter the moment. The striker in the one top position was moving closer to the goal area. The athlete was a breath away from simply taking the shot and it thrilled Leon to his very core.

"Yes" the life hunter managed to meek out as his eyes was glued on the performance before him, unblinking and needy for the result to happen. The scorer was less than 5 meter from the goal net, just him and the goalie was left, and the face off between the two was there, for only a matter of seconds, that was all the player had before the defenders were on him and ruining a chance for a comeback victory.

"YES." Leon said urgently as his palms sweat and began to bunch at the sweat pants. it was so close.

The goalie, with the grace of a trained football player took the shot, a straight volley at the goalie, only to curve away, heading to one of the goalpost corners, a corner kick. it swerved in front of the blocker and the urge to defend was high, arms outstretched ready to deflect.

"YES YES YES!"
the life hunter knew that even the slightest tap could mean a goal or a miss. the barest of touches could mean euphoria and defeat. the ball continued to move,

it got a light graze from the goalies glove, and went sailing.

sailing

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ITS-" he could hear the announcer scream from the top of his lungs before it got cut short.

"Text message from Caelius, text message from caelius, overriding TV1,"
the automatic voice began as it cut the feed from the match.

"Wait what?" no NO!" he pleaded and screamed at the machine, shaking the screen violently on its hinges as the message showed for all of ten seconds before it turned off.

"Goodbye." and it was off. damn automatic controls. Leon was crushed. angry, but crushed.
he roared menacingly as he shook with rage and pulled the coat on, stomping to the mission room.

safe to say he was not a happy camped as the life chainsaw menace sat in a chair grumpily.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm
"I'm pretty sure you have some other bonding to do." Bix elbowed Marcus a bit to loosen up the man's squeeze on him. "Of the permanent ball and chain sort. When are you doing this marriage thing? Or did you do it without me again?" He'd been on a mission for the bachelor party and found out about the proposal late too.

At least it was a distraction from the reality of the situation, a nice little hope for the future, and a distraction from Marcus instigating bonding time. By the look on Roland's face Marcus's arrival to the group he could tell they must have already met. The moon hunter didn't seem to have 'first impressions' on his list of strong suits if the younger hunter's frown had anything to say about it.

"Nice coat by the way.. If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been promoted even closer to being a gay pirate." Bix teased with a wry grin.

iStoleYurVamps

Lilwolfpard

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 pm
From somewhere behind Marcus a mildly amused voice said "nice coat" and a small, blonde-haired figure stepped out into view. His hair was a bit shaggier than usual, and there were dark circles beneath his eyes from a terrific lack of proper sleep, but otherwise Gale Gentry seemed the same as he ever had.

Maybe a bit more serious-faced.

"It suits you," he added, and gave the older hunter a genuine smile before stepping over to Bix, setting his forehead against the albino's arm, and promptly going back to sleep standing straight up.

Or maybe he was just trying to ignore the awful, stomach-churning sensation that seemed to be clouding his thoughts at the idea of what lay ahead.

And what lay behind. Namely his dilapidated little house that he had spent so much time restoring only to have it destroyed by a giant, man eating, Insanity-ridden dragon.

Unhappy Gale was unhappy.

istoleyurvamps

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Ceres noticed the look going on from between Ro and Marcus a little late, but better late than never..yes? The look Marcus was giving the younger trainee made her scowl. Besides, her protective instincts was one thing that made her a good moon trainee in her eyes. As such? She walked over to place a hand on Ro's shoulder, and started up defiantly at Marcus for a bit. Ro was a friend of hers now, and she would not let Marcus stare down someone like that, no matter the reason. Roland did not seem the type to do something stupid enough to deserve that gaze anyways, plus he was NEW.

Another voice added to their group caused her look to shift, looking towards gale for a moment with the look designated for Marcus, only to have it soften. She remembered the uhm, LAST time they saw each other. Yes. "Hello Gale!" Oh gale looked pissed, what the hell?

istoleyurvamps
miliardo Kason
kuromeez

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm
Saya had just appeared in the meeting and was walking over to the table to pack her gear. She had woken up with a start though and unfortunately, didnt have as much time to prepare as she would have liked to. So the young trainee's walk was inhibited by her eyes casted sideways, to arrange her hair in some sort of resemblance to a braid.

She looked around the room, relieved to see Allan-taichou still around. Her eyes were looking for Charlotte but .. Well, Not having all leaders and assistants at meetings was perfectly normal .. The light assumption still left a restlessness behind.

As she approached the table to pack up her gear, her face lightened up momentarily at spotting some other familiar trainees.

oniongrump

lividpeas

zoobey

revenant aria

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm
"Gale.!" Bix wrapped his arm around the smaller hunter, "Bro. You look like crap." Gale could sleep only if he served as an arm rest.

Yeah, Gale looked annoyed. Tired and annoyed and uneasy. But he sort of always looked like that.

With a glance he registered Ceres giving Marcus one of those looks you didn't ever want a girl to have on her face. This one also had that classic Ceres-stubborness attached to it.

Oh fun!

kuromeez

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas