Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [PUB] Umande'mfuni
[ORP] Pain and Conflict - Kiuma and Tanaka arrive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Dark ears flicked, swiveling toward the approach of the dark lioness and the firekin. He had heard them earlier, and as such wasn't surprised by their presence, but he had silently hoped they would choose a different location or at least have been further away. But then they were at a water source, suppose it was to be expected for several lions to gather here.

But again his attention was snapped back to the cub, and he nearly fell over, but managed to keep his composure save for the startled expression on his face. He really should remember to hide those...well what was left of them.

"Am I what?" He started at the cub for several moments before speaking again, "Sorry to disappoint you kid, but I'm no storm god, and I can't make it rain."

He felt a wave of bitterness pass through him, the first he had felt since meeting Kiuma, and he tried to shake it away, pushing it to the back of his mind.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:03 am
A brother? Kimaji also didn't know about brothers, as it was with mothers untill she had met Uumikaji. "Uumikaji showed up the other day when Kimaji was hunting. He told Kimaji what a mother was! " She pauses. "What is a brother? " All the little cub had was Swaii, she only knew about mothers through Uumikaji, but she still didn't know about brothers, nor had she thought about the existance of sisters.

But now that the other cub mentioned it.. Wings! The storm king had wings! But then that was killed away by the lion's denial, and she sighs. Well, it coulden't be anyways, the storm kind should have a big mane! This one only had a tuft on the back of his neck. But then, her mind registers a greeting, who were these?

Another red one! And a lioness! Maybe it was even her mother that got lost! (Still dosen't know she's dead. X3' )But no.. Can't be, she's so dark in colors.. And if it were her, surely she'd go lick Kimaji like Swaii did... "Hii! " She beams, waving a paw around.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:09 am
User Image"Then... you have wings." Kisu pointed out, frowning a bit, "You didn't come to help us? Uncle Maji prays so hard for help, he showed me what he does too. He does it all the time, sits by a bowl when smelly mist comes out from fire bowls, burns plant stuff when it gets crunchy. Then he starts talkin' all funny and does this-" He sat back on his haunches, holding his paws out in front of him and closing his eyes, "He says it will make the gods happy- are you happy?"

He didn't look like what he invisioned a god to look like. The images that the stories of the storm king had put into his mind were very different. Massive lions with thick manes, wings wider than eagles and gentle faces. Of course, he hadn't been told of the darker gods- war, chaos, that sort of thing... only of the storm king.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:31 pm
Tanaka stared at the cub, green gaze broken only by the occational blink. Was this cub serious? From his description the white lion was starting to think mistweavers sounded like a pack of hippies who'd had one too many hits off the magik mushrooms.

"Yeah, I have wings, so what? That doesn't make me a storm god, and I'm not the one you have to worry about making happy."

Happy, that was a laugh. True he had felt...content over the last few days, but happy? That was a stretch. He'd lost his wings and been thrown into the mortal world, how could he possibly be happy?

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:17 am
((*snerk* omg, Amon... xD; You made me choke when I read that hippie part. *bats at* ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "No, I'm not a 'fire one'." Kiuma snorted, listening to Tanaka and the cub. As the the black and red pair emerged from the tree, the lioness stiffened and her eyes narrowed. Only twice in her life had she seen a lion that was red. For all of their cubhood it had been the goal of her and her brother to see more lions like them, and almost without effort, there one was in all his glory. Powerful, deadly... there was something in him that reminded her of her Pridemate, Mwali.

Rounded ears perked, swiveling back though her eyes never left the couple. Storm King? Rain? And the other little cub mentioned seeing Uumi. Stupid little thing. How could it not know what a brother was? Were all cubs this unintelligent?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:28 am
User Image"Well if you have wings it means you're a god. Uncle Maji taught us about them." He looked a bit disappointed, his ears drooping and head lowering inbetween his shoulders. "We need the god's help. The water's going away and the fish too..." It had been a concern of the Mistweavers for good time now. Maji had spoken of rain- water from the sky, that fed the rivers which in turn fed the land, brought fish, and other things to eat. He figured that they'd done something wrong in the eyes of the gods and were being punished once more for it.

The cub looked back over towards Kiuma, smiling sheepishy, "Sorry... I didn't know. I thought all red lions were the fire ones."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:40 am
His tail thumped, an audible sound of irritation. He wasn't here to bring rain, how many times did he have to say that before the cub got it through his skull? And even if he could bring rain, it's doubtful he would have, he wasn't that nice.

"In case you hadn't noticed kid, I have half a wing," his tattered wing twitched as if to emphasize the point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:36 pm
User Image"It's more than I have...", he said quietly, his ears floping down a bit. "...any reason why you only have half?" Maybe the god fell? Or was out flying during a storm and was sent into the trees. It wouldn't suprise him if that's what happened, especially if the storm king had anything to do with it.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tanaka glared, his jaws parting to show one menacing fang, tail flicking behind him. This cub was sure to get himself into trouble if he didn't learn to watch his mouth. Asking such a question was dangerous. But this was a cub, and Tanaka wasn't going to harm a cub. He may have been a monster, but even he had his principles.

"No reason that I would tell you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kiuma's muzzle twisted in a sneer and her tail lashed through the air. "I think you've asked enough questions, kid. I think its about time we got some in. Like, where is everyone? How is it that you're the only lion we've met so far, when there is supposed to be a pride living here?" She stalked around the cub, muscles rippling under her bright red coat. That sneer slowly curled into a smirk, though it wasn't much of an improvement. She let her body roll as she walked, showing off her deadly hunter's grace, adding in a flash of fangs here and there. Once the even paused to stretch in one long curve, her razor sharp claws slipping from the velvety soft pads where they normally hid. Maybe if they scared the cub a little, he'd be more willing to tell them what they wanted to know.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:04 pm
User ImageHe eyed the red female as she stretched herself out and put on quite the display of showing her potential. It was intimidating, more so that she had a male with her that was already fully grown but he'd been told not to turn his back on something that could be a threat. Running from danger didn't always mean he'd survive.

"The others are in the caves... duh." He lifted his head sharply, squaring out his shoulders to make himself look bigger, "That's where the pride stays most of the day, or around the waterfall. We're a big pride too." He tossed in, smirking a bit, "We got the strongest and smartest of any lions," This was an assumptioni but another attempt at intimidation, "And my mama's the prince's sister so there."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tanaka snorted fiercely, as if he cared about blood or rank. It didn't matter who your parents or pride were, you could be killed just the same. If Kisu had been older, Tanaka would have already ripped him to shreds, but even the dark have their priciples and he wasn't one to harm a cub. Though this one was tempting him to change that.

Tanaka raised one paw, toes curling, talons flexing menacingly, large fangs bared in his parted maw. His voice was a low growl.

"Do you really think we care who your mother is? I think you need to be cut down to size, brat."

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kiuma laughed harshly, her fangs flashing. "So... if your mother is the sister to a prince, she must be a princess. But what does that make you? A Prince's nephew? The son of a Princess? Not very high at all. And I'd outrank you anyway, because I'm a Princess. Which means I don't really care what you are right now, save for our new guide. You're going to take us to these caves of yours, so we can meet the pride. After all, that's why we came here, isn't it?" She smirked and nudged the cub with her large paw, eyes glinting. "So, get moving, Fluffball. 'Take us to your leader' and all that."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:15 pm
(( I'm so slow. xD *readread* ))

"Kimaji only knows were Swaii is. " The little female had remained quiet, she didn't really know what to say, untill they asked to be taken to leaders? "Swaii is dad, but Swaii is just dad. " She nods slowly, Maji was the prince-- or so she heard. He said he was, why'd he lie anyways? And he also taught her how to follow leaves, how nice! Though, she had no idea were anyone other than he father could be, why would they want to see Swaii anyways? He was so grumpy if they woke him up before he was done napping..

Come to think of it, Swaii napped alot, wich is probably why the cub spent most of the day strolling around without him, he deffinatly woulden't let her do so if he'd been awake-- oh no no no.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:19 am
User ImageKisu sunk back as they both seemed to grow a bit more serious about making intimidation threats. The small cub curled himself into a small ball, his calm exterior melting into that of a terrified cub. "I'm sorry...", he managed to squeek out, slowly scuffling backwards, "D...yo.....you won't hurt them will you? If I take you there- please don't they're good...."  
[PUB] Umande'mfuni

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff