Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
TeaTime Why Did You Put It In? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you put in the Fridge?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 am
NO YOU WONT TAKE SHIKUME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare I love her and I hope she loves me.

And I know if I do want to live there I need to have a job to help pay the expenses in stuff. I just don't know which job. crying And I would want to sleep with her if possible if I did want to move in with her and get used to the pets. I like being around her, I'm sure she likes being around me. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
NO YOU WONT TAKE SHIKUME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare I love her and I hope she loves me.

And I know if I do want to live there I need to have a job to help pay the expenses in stuff. I just don't know which job. crying And I would want to sleep with her if possible if I did want to move in with her and get used to the pets. I like being around her, I'm sure she likes being around me. emo
I'm pretty sure she likes being around you ;3  

Shikume
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser

get some job that pays you minimum wage at a restaurant, so you have some experience. Then apply for a real job somewhere with the references from said job.

And then start finding work relevant to your education.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm
Probably. sad I think I'm going to fail at a job. crying I will be like ******** you to people. Especially if it is a job where you have to deal with people all the time, especially sometimes stupid people (the ones I will probably be ******** yous to).  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces