Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay as Kuro characters or your own OC's! 

Tags: Kuroshitsuji, Black Butler, Anime, Roleplay, Phantomhive 

Reply Other areas
Trancy Manor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy took Hannah's hand. She wondered for a moment what happened to the maid's eye. She didn't ask or stare though, she didn't want to be rude. As she walked through the door when Lars opened it, she gave a slight smile and nod, which was her way of saying "thank you". She followed Hannah and Lars around the manor. It certainly was big, and had a lot of detail. Perhaps she would try drawing one of the rooms when she had time. As she continued to follow she asked, "Um, pardon my asking, but is Earl Alois Trancy away at the moment?" She was quite confused, shouldn't the Earl of met her when she had arrived?
( OOC: we need an Alois! DX )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image
Hannah offered a weak smile to the girl. "His highness is away on business...hopefully he will be back soon" Hannah said as she talked about Alois her had subconciously raised her hand to her bandaged eye.She was determined to play the role of the meek and quite housemaid.She spoke of her Master fondly even though she was constantly beat by him.
Hannah continued to lead them through the manor until they reached the maids quarters."This is where you and I will be staying."  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy examined the room. She saw two beds, a window, a trunk at each bed, a desk, and a chair. She saw a uniform similar to Hannah's on one of the beds, which she guessed was hers. "Is that my uniform?", she asked Hannah while pointing her finger at it. She hoped she didn't have to wear a corset with it, but since the maids at her old manor had to wear them, she guessed she did too. She glanced back at the maid and butler behind her, "Is there anything I have to do at the moment?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Lars Ardian

"When will I be allowed to live? Only when you have stopped breathing."

"There shouldn't be at the moment. Most of the daily chores have already been taken care of. You'll have to start early tomorrow to get a head start on whatever his Highness has in store for us." Lars said, hanging in the doorway. "Sometimes it seems like there is nothing to do.. So many servants here there is a shortage of decent work to be had in my opinion." the boy said, brushing back his hair again. 'I guess his Highness won't be returning for the night.. Dinner hasn't been started so perhaps he's away..?' He thought to himself, letting his vision trail downwards as he was lost in thought.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Hannah noticed Lars's expression. "I'm sure that his Highness will be back soon." She turned back to the door. "Lucy..I'm sure you must be hungry...Let's go to the kitchen.." She led Lars and Lucy through the manor and down to the kiichen which was only one floor above the basement.The room was brightly lit and one of the tripets sat at the small table hat was where the servents ate.
That whole place was spotlessly clean. "What would you like to eat...? I myself have already ate..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:58 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy turned to Lars and Hannah. She was about to say that she wasn't hungry, but her stomach knew the truth and rumbled. A bit embarrassed, she shyly replied "Um, alright. I haven't had lunch yet...what is there to eat?" In fact, she didn't even have breakfast. She had spent the whole morning with her brother, thinking of ways to contact each other. But in the end, they couldn't think of any way to contact each other without being caught.
( OOC: so short D8 *emo corner XD* )  

WonderlandSanity

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:06 am
Lars Ardian

"I could fix you some cake and tea. I can get you any kind you like. We have Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Chai, and Chamomile. We might have some other things but I really only know how to prepare tea..." he rubbed the back of his head nervously, feeling a little down that he couldn't do better. "I could go for something to eat myself. It feels like I haven't eaten in awhile." He added, making his way over and beginning to prepare a pot of tea.

//OOC//
Before when I typed this I used too many redneck analogies! No one would understand so I just changed them =w= Plus I don't know kinds of tea.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 am
User Image
"I'll prepare some cake. His highness perfers mine over Mr.Claude's though he won't admit it..." Hannah busied herself y=with making the cakes.  

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

WonderlandSanity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 am
Lucy Robinson
User Image

Lucy thought to herself for a moment. "I think I'll be fine with Chamomile. And if your hungry, I can prepare Watercress Finger Sandwiches to go with the tea if it's alright." Lucy was quite familiar with making them, she practiced making them when she was younger with her mother. And after her mother passed away, she and Daniel would make them for when they went to hide from her father and fake mothers. After all, they could hide from them for more than a day, they were usually asleep when someone finally found them. She looked over to Hannah, "What kind of cake are you making Hannah?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 am
Lars Ardian

"Alright." He said, getting the box of Chamomile tea from the other room. Lars heat up the pot of water, placing the tea leaves inside after a few minutes. Once it he stirred it a little bit, he made two cups of tea for Hannah and Lucy. The boy brought them out on a silver tray along with the original pot of tea. "Enjoy.." Lars said a little in-confident, not very satisfied with his tea making skills or any for that matter. Lars placed the tray on the table, offering both of them some along with the triplets. "Those would sound good, all the supplies you require to make them are in the other room. If you run out of supplies in there I can either run to the basement or town but I doubt that will happen." He gave a slight chuckle while going back into the other room to get sugar and honey.

//OOC//

Stray Savage
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

13,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tax Evader 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:26 pm
Hannah smiled."Its known as a black forest cake. It consists of dark chocolate cake, chocolate syrup, cherries,and whipped creme. Its one of His Highness's favorites." She said fondly while spreading cherries over the top layer of the cake and adding whipped creme garnishs.
"Thank you for the tea Mr.Lars."

OOC *sorry for the crappy reply I'm on my Ipod ^^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm
Lucy Robinson
User Image

"Thank you"
, Lucy said as she smiled at Lars. She took a sip from her cup and smiled even more, "It's great!" The tea was very calming to her, it helped her forget about her troubles even if it was only for a minute. She looked back at Hannah as she told her about the cake. "Oh, I've never heard of it before. It sounds delicious though." Lucy turned her attention back to Lars as he explained where the supplies were. "Alright", she said smiling as she got up and went into the other room and began the make the sandwiches. When she finished, she went back to where everyone else was while carrying the tray of sandwiches. "I've finished them. I haven't made them in a while though so I hope their okay", she said as she set the tray down.  

WonderlandSanity

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
Hannah daintly pick up one of the tiny sandwiches and bit into it."This is very good Miss Lucy." She cut pieces of the cake for everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 pm
Rosalina jumped off the roof then rang the doorbell. her master had ordered her to go under cover as a gaurd for the trancy manor. she threw a fit about it, on her own time of course. she threw her self onto the steps and waited for someone to answer. 'this place is a pain in my neck already' she whispered. she picked at her scar on her shoulder and sighed leaning her head back against the pillar. she got up and rang the doorbell again then sat back down.  

Nephilim Pride

Sexy Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Half Demon Inuko

Dapper Kitten

8,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:29 pm
Claude opened the front door.A scowl upon his face. He looked down disappovingly at the human girl before him. His master had not schedled any other appointments today. "What is you business here?" He said coldly.

Ooc Sorry for the lack of picture ^^;; Im on my Ipod again D:  
Other areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces