Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] A Lily in the Spring (LilliumXHaruo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:32 pm
Haruo nodded and led her out to the small pond. She seemed more confused now, perhaps because he chose to stay around. To be honest a part of him wanted to look after her because she had been slurring while they were at the inn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:02 pm
Lillum looked behind to see if he was still following... She reached the edge of the pond and realized neither of them had a fishing pole or anything resembling one..with this particular problem she knew the best bait for the little pond was chunks of larvae in the mud.

"Did you notice what I noticed?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the water--one foot in the cool water swishing it around.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm
"That neither of us have fishing poles?" he asked with a laugh. Haruo sat next to her and smiled, "Why did you by everyone a drink in there?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:02 pm
Lillum laughed and a moment passed. shruging, not entirely sure of the answer, Lillum watched him a moment. She liked kicking thief-a** and having a good time...the two happened to co-incide with one another.

"I guess I like to spread the wealth I have to those I protect," she shrugged again, knowing how silly she sounded when it was said out loud. She loved being near other mearh--being useful was her most fulfilling role!

"Why do you ask?" she questioned back.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Haruo smiled seeing that she had a truly kind heart. "Curiousity mainly," he shrugged. "So what do we do now?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:11 pm
Lillum looked a bit down. She did nto have plans and intended to return to her home at the lodge...

"Maybe you would walk to the shrine with me? I am headed to the Lodge and then Leanna's shrine, want to join me?" she offered, visiting a shrine was not exactly a picnic in the park but it would do if he intended to spend time with her.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:52 pm
Haruo paused and looked at her for a moment. Leanna's Shrine, the goddess of travelers. The shrine was supposed to be nestled in the mountains. It was a fairly difficult trek, but it made him curious. "I think I will join you and pay my respects at the Shrine." He smiled as he moved his hooves from the water and stood up. "Lead the way."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm
Lillum perked up at the thought of the two traveling together. Flying--going places and seeing people---that was her passion!

"Lets--" she headed off, almost painfully fast, she was accustomed to flight for the main portion of this trek. she had rarely taken the road itself.

"I am excited, I have not walked there myself before," she giggled happily and clapped. It was amazing this kind of mearh could be so violent and cruel eyed...

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:34 am
Haruo chuckled as she headed off with such speed. He was grateful that she wasn't upset with having to walk. What made him smile most was seeing the excitement on the mare's face. He increased his pace and caught up to her easily with his long legs. "Well then, it is guaranteed to be an adventure for us both. The Goddess Leanna, she is the patron of travelers, correct?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 am
Lillum was able to easily answer his question without skipping a beat, she had been living near the shrine her whole life, growing up at the lodge through winter and springs she couldn't count.
"Yes--the patron of travelers and first-born. Leanna's shrine has always been close to me, being a bit of an adventurer and all," she perked right up at having something relevant to say.

"My home is on the way--perhaps we stop there for lunch?" she pondered, not necessarily asking him or posing a question.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 am
Haruo nodded as he walked alongside of her, his hands folded behind his back. "Stopping at the lodge shouldn't be a problem. Eager to be home?" He chuckled then, Does she even know that she is lightening up? "What's it like in the mountains? It looks gorgeous from my home, but that can't give them justice."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm
Lillum was able to easily continue, not flinching back or showing her sensitive female like side. It was always go-go-go with her...
"Yes--I am rather excited to be home---tell father---and have something good to say for once," she laughed outright. Her wings flitted, knowing the way home and wanting to take her there instead of walk but she suppressed the urge, she doubted she could cary anyone that far either way.

"It is on the mountainside--half way to the shrine from town."

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:18 pm
Haruo saw the excitement on Lillium's face. It was hard for him not to smile. Even her wings flitted with anticipation as she spoke. He took the liberty of speeding up his gate. "Then we should get moving... I don't think you are have even walked to it before have you?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 am
Lillum shook her head--"Indeed---I have only flown. The trees and paths my guide, but the speed is so much greater when you fly. it is nothing to get there fast," she smiled broadly, grabbing a passing flower from a tree and sticking it in her pocket. it was for a journal entry later in the evening.

"You don't have to speed up because of me," she looked over her shoulder at him, slowing to keep pace. She was always a happy person, but when on a quest she was the greatest companion anyone could ask for.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 pm
Haruo chuckled and looked up at the sky. "Sounds like a lot of fun..." He watched her pick the flower and slowed down to match pace with him. "It's good to see you smile like this."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff