Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Two Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:58 am
Syaoran-Puu

Shiro listened then stayed silent for a moment. He sighed, and muttered, "I'll never understand Dragon Slayers..." He smiled and nodded at Kieko's last comment. "Okay. I think I can wait." He smiled and laid down on the ground lazily. "Sadly enough... This place is so much more relaxing than my own room. No people chattering about stupid things, and making me do things I don't want to do... I feel so much more free here..." He continued smiling and closed his eyes, still enjoying the fresh air.

He felt a little tired, and rolled onto his side and peeked up at Kieko. "I'm going to take a cat nap. Wake me up when the food is done or if you need me... Which ever happens first."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm
Me either. He thought, also not understanding the Dragon Slayer's motives.... bar the original sin the Dragon had committed, none of the Dragon's had ever harmed a human without being attacked first.

Rising to his feet he looked down at Shiro as the Prince explained how comfortable he was here, without thinking too much he found himself saying, "That is a good thing... since you shall be here for at least a month." Still, it made Kieko smile. Surely if he had offended Shiro too much he wouldn't have felt so comfortable here, perhaps he really had been thinking too much about everything. Sure, for some humans it was considered disgusting to feel emotions for the same sex... but for the Dragon's such things didn't matter.

"Please, sleep well. I shall not venture far." That way he could protect the Prince should he need to, though Kieko didn't currently feel any danger coming from the surrounding forest.

Jumping over the log benches to the west of the camp he ran into the forest, pausing and remaining silent as he watched the flow of the breeze, sniffed the air to pick up any residual scents and sounds, before darting off as silently as any forest born animal. This felt natural to Kieko, this was where he belonged.... far from the walls of some fancy human made palace. From from a delightfully beautiful Prince.... though there would be no getting away from that particular obstacle now, was there? He simply hoped that they could still work together, no matter what happened.....

He paused, his eyes picking picking up the white fur of several rabbits as they ate their dinner outside of their burrow. He simply remained silent for a moment, watching and listening for a moment and doing his best to shield his scent from being carried on the wind and scaring his prey. A heartbeat later he leaped into action.... catching a single rabbit and snapping its neck.

Kieko couldn't help but feel powerful with the burst of energy and the kill, even as the other rabbits scattered. Still he fell to his knees and looked to the sky, "Thank you for this offering." He never killed more than he needed, and always ensured that what he did kill was used completely... waste not, want not. It was the way of the Dragon.

It didn't take too long to return to the camp, and Kieko could see that Shiro was still sleeping, putting the rabbit down he wandered to the tent and grabbed a spare blanket before putting it over the prince. For a moment he simply watched the guy. Even in his sleep he was stunning. An man of innocence... was that really the case? Or did he simply have the looks of an angel? Forcing himself back to the task at hand he skinned and prepared the rabbit before putting it in the pot and hanging the skin up to dry out to be used later.

Before long the smell of rabbit soup drifted in the air, causing Kieko's stomach to growl. Without thinking he leaned over and gentle shook Shiro by the shoulder, the moment he touched him he felt a spark of electric ripple through him.... what was that? It felt like ever cell in his body was suddenly completely aware of the Prince. This was dangerous....

Yet even as that thought crossed Kieko's mind he couldn't bring himself to stop. Shaking the Prince awake he smiled down at him, a sensual glint sparkling in his eyes as his usually stoic features smiled. "The food is ready Shiro. I apologise for disturbing your slumber.... you looked so peaceful." A thousand thoughts crossed his mind... everything from innocent actions such as stealing a kiss, or nuzzling his neck... to darker thoughts of sweaty bodies joined.... he cursed himself; what had the Gods done by bringing them together? Now that he was on this track... there was no changing the course he took.

iEatedUrStrawberry
Sorry hun, had a rough weekend.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Shiro looked up at Kieko sleepily. "Hmmm..?" He mumbled still half asleep. He pouted, and wrapped his arms around Kieko and pulled him down next to him, going back to sleep. "I dun wanna..." He mumbled, and rested next to Kieko. He smiled softly in his sleep, and held Kieko tightly, completely unaware of what he was doing and who he was doing it to. His arms moved down to wrap around Kieko's waist, still holding him close.

His dreams were happy. He was still dreaming of sitting next to the fire with Kieko, laughing and talking together about everything. He smiled in his sleep, and moved as close to Kieko as he could.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:28 pm
iEatedUrStrawberry
Sorry hun, been swamped in RL.

Kieko was surprised. There was no other way to say it, and as he found himself being embraced by the prince he felt himself warred. One part of him wanted to embrace the guy back, feel his warmth and simply indulge... that pull he was feeling towards Shiro tugging roughly. The second part of him knew that Shiro wasn't fully conscious of his actions, knew that it would be taking advantage of the guy... it was for that reason that he caved. If he was going to possess the guy, hold him, kiss him, claim him... he wanted Shiro to come to him willingly. That would be his condition... and he realised in that moment that he had every intention of trying to get just that.

"Prince.... Shiro." He said, correcting himself... it was hard not to address him with the highest regards for his status. "It is time to wake up." Despite some gentle shaking Kieko didn't force his way out of the tender embrace, secretly indulging in the contact, feeling each point flame up with heat... gosh! What had gotten into him.... seriously. He felt.... so, different around this man. His usual calm and composed exterior shattered into shards and warped until he didn't even recognise himself.

He smiled softly, waiting patiently for the prince to stir from his slumber. "The food will spoil should it cook for too long." It was a truth, and a weakness of cooking rabbit, cook it for too long and it became tough and stringy rather than tender and delicious.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Shiro shifted in his sleep, and slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and stared at Kieko, trying to fully wake up. He continued staring at Kieko, then sat up, and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Mmm... The food smells so good..." He muttered, looking over at the pot, now rubbing his stomach. He smiled lightly, and added, "How do you know how to cook so well? Nobody ever taught me such a useful skill."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Kieko smiled and looked over at the Prince. "Thank you for the compliment Pr-- Shiro." Wow, it was really hard getting used to call him by his first name, did all dragons selected for this get to do so? No, he thought, he had heard some terrible stories.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the next question, he suposed to a Prince who had the world handed to them on a plate, who had meals prepared for them. "I have been cooking for myself since I turned twelve." He said matter-of-factly, "I rather enjoy it." Stirring the stew once more he closed his eyes to the scent the aroma. "I can teach you." He said almost absentmindedly. "If you wanted that is." Grabbing the two bowls he spooned generous servings before handing one over to the Prince an bowing his head as he did so. "It is my pleasure to provide for you." The formal words slipped from his lips before he could stop them, but they were no less true.

Kieko didn't eat until after Shiro, seeing it as rude. "Did you sleep well?" He found himself asking, remembering all to well how the prince had held him in his sleep... and how nice that had felt.

iEatedUrStrawberry

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Syaoran-Puu

Shiro smiled when he said he'd teach him to cook, and shook his head at the formal statement. "Then I shall try to do the same for you." He smiled at Kiseki, and added, "If you need anything... I may not be the strongest or smartest person in the world... Just still ask me. I can try to provide anything you need."
Once the food was handed to him, he started eating happily. His stomach seemed to warm up happily. He closed his eyes, and savored the taste, having never tasted anything like it before. "This is really good..." He said, and began eating again.
When he was asked how he slept, he simply shrugged. "I slept okay. I'm not yet used to sleeping outside... But it was really nice. Plus I stayed warmer than I thought I would be while sleeping here."

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff