Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image
"I am worried" Yamille told him truth, "I have been left at the alter once but some one I gave my heart too and then watched another murdered before my eyes." She swear after that she would never love again for it hurt to much to love like that. Thats why she took only lovers and that was it. No more heart ach no more trying to find the one. True love was a lie to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bieral looked to her as he held her hands in his. "I swear to you I will not die and if we are to become married which I am hoping at some point in the future to be married to you. I promise you I will be at that alter before your eyes and I promise when I leave it you will be in my arms at my side and coming home with me." He said to her as he smiled. He wanted her to trust him and for him to be there which he was going to be. Nothing could stop him from being with her and loving her.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:47 pm
User Image
Yamille smiled and squeezed his hand. she wished she could believe that but after being hurt so much she did not trust time or the fates to be kind to her. "Time will tell and then we will see what happens" she said, "But in the mean time I am happy you are here with me." Lean9ing over the table she went and kissed him before looking around. "So we are going to eat...right?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm

He sighed a bit annoyed she didn't trust that they would last or that something would happen. He smiled anyways as he new he would be with her forever. He loved her more then anything. He had fallen for her very fast. "Ya the food should be here soon." He said finishing what he had said as the food showed up. "Speaking of food." He said grinning.

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am
User Image
"smells good" Yamille said as the food came. Not only did it smell good but all of it look so mouth watering. Smiling she took a sip of her drink before looking at what she should eat first. "thank you" she said to him as she began to eat. Right now she was going to eat and be happy and forget about everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Berial smiled as he watched her eat. "Um I am guessing you must be starving?" He asked as he started eating himself and grabbed a lot of the food. He was hungry but not sure if he was as hungry as she looked to be. "Well at least we can eat what we want so know going hungry for you then." He said teasing her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
Yamille just gave him a look as she eat. "play with the big boys take a lot out of a girl" she said smiling as she tossed and piecer of meat to dagra. The shadow dragon had appered around ehr feet and was giving her a llok for food. "so eat for you have to keep up with me too" she said  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Berial smiled at her. "I am just going to eat now silly and I will get you later." He stated as he ate his food. He chowed down as he smiled at her. "So what do you say after dinner we go and head out for a walk?" He said smiling at her as he took another bite of food.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
"I would love that since this is my first time in the demon relam" Yamile said as she eat her food and shared some with Dagra. She stayed out of the other realms for her own reason. One of them being she just did not belong there. As she finsihed eating she got up and took her plate and cup to the sink before lening on the door frame. "o and get me back for what?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Berial smiled as he placed his stuff in the sink. He grabbed her hand gently and headed out. "Lets just walk. Don't worry silly what I am getting you back for ok." He said teasing her as he walked. Her looked around. "Did I ever tell you I love night time so much?" He asked smiling at her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
"no you have not" yamille said as she wrapped her arms around him, "why do you love the night so much." she knew every one had a season or time of day they loved the most. She just loved any season or day where she got to have fun or spean it with ones she loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 pm
Lareth finished dinner with Cynthia and had left her with Hal to take care of her needs as he read over an observance report about a sighting of one new visitor. He incinerated the report as apparently his magic was doing nothing to keep the invaders out of his realm. Smaller villages were concerned as news of the only destroyed village along with one whole regiment.

He shook his head and growled.

"How am I supposed to keep anyone safe when my magic does nothing?"

He ran a hand through his black hair.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Berial grinned. "I love it so much because when I am with someone as beautiful as you. Well I can spend the whole night with them under the stars and see the bright starts shine in ones eyes. Its like seeing ones soul." He said smiling as he hugged her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
Yamille giggled and kissed him. "will maybe at one point We can go some where and star gaze and keep each other warm" she said smiling, "Come on you promised that we would get to look around." wiggling free of him she took his hand and began running down the hall giggling.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm

He smiled as he was pulled off. "Ok slow down. How much sugar did you have today?" He asked kidding as he laughed running after her. He was fast but didn't want to run to fast. He smiled as he ran with her. "So where should we head of and look first then?" He asked.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff