Cow Hybrid

Ice Cream
A sweet Master
Dislikes:
Yelling
Insults
Sour Things

Bio:
Millaine was a study in a labratory a long time ago. The lab tested on the poor hybrid, and then after they no longer needed her, they sold her to a slave trade to make money. She is very rare, so they made a lot of money.

Currant Master:
None Yet
Orientation:
Straight

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:12 pm
Victor XI
Rahu Reventon
User Image
Name: ...........Rahu
Orientation: .......Straight
Race: ..........Unknown
Personality: ........feisty, intelligent, crude
Bio: .............Unknown...If you want his cooperation it will have to be through force.
Dislikes:.......Unknown
Master: .........None

After I make a misstress can I have??  

Kuroi Inazuma Boruto

Shy Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
Name:bloom
Charms:white rose,guitar,paint brush , ballet shoes
Dislikes:crowds cold showers and bitter candy
Sexualitly:bi
Personalilty:she can speak her mind she will say some thing and fight lback she has yet to be broken.
Race:shape shifter
Bio:she has no memory of her mother or father as far as she knew they were both dead.alone she became a drifter going from town to town only to eat and rest before moving on . As she entered a small town in the middle of no where .she was approached by three strangers two males and one female . They shot her with tranquilizer dragging her to a hotel. They washed and dressed her in a short skirt and top colored to match her purple hair. The bow in her hair was there before they captured her so they left it there. She try's everything to keep people from buying her.can you tame this unbroken slave?

User Image
Name: snow
Race:human
Sexuality:lesbian
Personalilty:shy sweet obedient playful curious 
Charms:white rose/book/sewing needles
Bio:she was raised by her mother who was a slave.her mother taught her how to cook and clean.she knew she was to be sold at 18 she anxiously awaits for a mistress.she does every thing she can to show off her skills and looks .  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:35 am
~Arlia Nerus~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's me. The person in the background is just one of my previous masters.
Hello. My name is Arlia Nerus, and you can call me just that. No nickname or anything.
I am 16 years old and have been a slave for 4 of them.
I am straight and a female, and I would like a male master.
I do not have a master yet.
I have split personalities, so my mood can range from sad and depressed to happy and energetic to rebellious and angry.
I became a slave because of these life events.
When I was six years old, my father died. My mother remarried and my step-father hated me. I don't really know why, he just did. He started to abuse me, but only verbally, calling me useless and a"good-for-nothing-slut." I could take that, words have never had any affect on me, whether compliment or insult. Then when I turned ten, he started to beat me. I guess he figured I could handle the pain? Well, let me tell you a little secret. I liked it. I was never going to admit it, though. Did my mother try to stop him? No. She just stood there and watched, sometimes even participating. Plus I had no friends, so I was alone... Finally at age twelve, I ran away. I was caught by slavers and thus began my new life as a slave.
My collar colors are:
- Red (aggressive at times, but not violent)
- Purple (shy at first then friendly)
- Indigo (have a disorder, in this case, multiple personality disorder)

My collar is made of lace.
My charms are:
- Glass Shard (permanently broken or scarred)
- Whips & Cuffs (enjoys pain)
- White Pearl (virgin)
- Microphone (sings well)
- Silver Ring (single)

A little extra about me is that I love animals.

Roleplay Template
Mood: ___
Free from one life of abuse...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~Arlia Nerus~~
~TEXT HERE~

...instantly into another one

[align=left][color=black][size=9][i]Mood: ___[/i][/size][/color]
[color=crimson][size=9][i]Free from one life of abuse...[/i][/size][/color][/align]
[align=center][img]http://img1.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/misc-images-xiv/slavegirl-breaking.jpg[/img]
[color=crimson][size=18][b]~~Arlia Nerus~~[/b][/size][/color]
[color=black][size=9]~TEXT HERE~[/size][/color][/align]
[align=right][size=9][color=crimson][i]...instantly into another one[/i][/color][/size][/align]

MagicalJediGirl146

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:31 pm
════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
Ƞame: Hana Sato
ʛender: Female
Orientation: Straight
Яace: Neko
Λbilities: Has unusually high magic abilities for a neko. She is able to control elements, talk to her fellow animals, and has nimbleness and speed on her side.
φersonality: Hana is happy, and kind to most people. She has a smart a** attitude, and is intellegent. She loves to play games, and she loves to watch people squirm. She will use trickery to confuse people, and will laugh about it afterwards. Hana is anxious to see her family again, but everytime she escapes, she is captured again. This has given her a sort of bitter attituded at times.
Bio: Hana was happy and carefree, until she was roaming as her kitten self one day and got taken. It had turned out that her kidnappers had been watching her, and waiting for the perfect moment to take her. At first they demanded money from her parents, then they decided that they would make much more money off her as a slave. She has been in the slaving business for a couple years. Each time a master takes her, she escapes. Then gets caught again by the slave catchers. It has become a sort of game to her, and being a cat, she loves to play games.
ʆ ikes: Sweets, the rain, music, books, painting, idiots, playing musical instruments, playing with people, being a cat, and tricking people.
Ðislikes: Milk, bitter things, thunder storms, when she doesn't get what she wants, over happy people, and someon looking down on her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Name: Sammi Di Lorne
Bio: Her life was simple, her family was simple; everything was simple to her. She grew up as the youngest and was left forgotten. Her parents were always gone and her siblings avoided her. She was numb to it all and was absent from what was going on around her. She learned about life the hard way; the one made for her. Excluded, humiliated, and silenced forever. She was muted by an accident weeks before being taken to the warehouse.
Personality: She listens silently and will try to provide comfort but thinks little of herself. She’s loyal when her loyalty is given. Simply silent, sweet and expressive at times though she's unknowingly a danger, to herself.  

The amazing Bat

Fluffy Pup

7,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

KittenCream

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
Ω Shasta Rai Ω

Race:

Neko

Milk,
Mice,
Naps

Dislikes:

Startling noises,
Dogs,
Fighting

Personality:

Sweet,
Caring,
Curiouse

Current Master:

None Yet

Orientation:

Straight

Bio:

Shasta was in several abusive homes before this day, and she isn't very confident about herself. She is pretty easy going, but Shasta is scared easily.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:28 am
Name: Tyler Volfe
Species: Werewolf
Bio: He was captured in the vamp/lycan war and finally sold to the warehouse. He has a cocky confident immature attitude in life but is also compassionate about innocent people being hurt. Every fight tends to be his fight and he usually gets involved when it isnt any of his business.

User Image  

DeltaShinobi

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:45 pm
My Name Is: Misha Lovie
My Age Is: 14
My Orientation: Straight
What Happened In My Past: She lived a rather nice life until she was 10, her father had always had a gambling habit and he had soon had a large debt to pay off. He was strapped for money but offered up his daughter to pay his debt. The man who her father had to pay took her and had her trained to be a good slave and then gave her to a shop.
I like: Fruits, carrots, lettuce, music, sleeping and cooking.
I dislike: Spicy foods, loud noises, being woken up early, senseless violence, mean people.
My Master Is: No one.
I Look Like: This User Image
My Personality: She can be childish and tends to tease people, but she can also be very sweet. But watch out because she has a spitfire temper and can get violent when mad.
-------------------
My Name Is: Amara Lyons
My Age Is: 15 1/2
Orientation: Straight
What Happened In My Past: She used to be an orphan as her parents were killed in a car accident. She was then placed in an orphanage but ran away from it a few months later. After that she lived on the streets and got by, by pick-pocketing people. One day she snatched a mans wallet and unfortunately he was a slave hunter. He quickly grabbed her before she could run and carried her to the slave shop where he worked and she's been there ever since.
I like: Sweets, cute things, drawing, writing, music, swimming, and stargazing or being outside in general.
I dislike: Sour and spicy foods, rain, being cooped up for too long, people who are too bossy, senseless violence.
My Master(s) Is: None
I Look Like This: User Image
My Personality: She is very withdrawn and shy, and is scared easily. She cannot speak as she was born a mute, so she uses sign language or a notebook if the person doesn't understand sign language. If some can bring her out of her shell they'll find that she is a sweet and loving girl.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am
(IN NEED OF A MASTER)
~~ Buy me in the Slave Warehouse! ~~

User Image

••-Maddiline-Ω-Cruse-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<17 years in this Female body of mine<<
xxxxxxxxxx>>I run as a shapeshifter/angel and I run for the Guys>>
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<Uke [submissive]
with pride<<
<<__________________________________________________________

Magic: Can shapeshift into anybody or animal.

Bio: Maddie was born with her powers and was an odd child. She didnt under stand them though. Her parents always secuded her from everybody else because of her powers and she never had any friends. When she was about 15 she was chaught as a sea otter and put in the zoo. A years later, while transfering the otter she acedentaly shifted in her cage and the drivers took her to the warehouse and she got sold. She escaped and was caught so she was sent back here to be sold again.

Personality: Shy, quiet, sweet, rebelious.

What kind of slave are you: Dosent know.

What kind of master to get: Seme [Dominant].

___________________________________________________>>

These Charming things of mine:

Wand- Magic user
Music Note/Mic - Can sing
Violin - Plays classical instruments(violin, piano, etc.)
Raindrop - Abused by previous Mistress/master(es)
Halo - Very pure and innocent
Moon - A dreamer, kind of a space-case. calm and/or docile

And the Collars they're attached to:

Light Pink - Sweet and kind
Blue - Quiet and shy (This is for the shy slave who might come out of it's shell once they know their owner. Once they know their owner they might be gentle, flirtatious but fiery as
well. They will defend their owner at all costs. Both submissive and dominant, though might lean more towards submissive.)
White- Virgin
Crystal - Special/Rare Species

<<_______________________Behind the Rags; [Bella_may5] Don't worry, [NOBODY!!!] pulls my chains.__________
xxx

Im secretly Satan

Ice-Cold Cultist

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:04 pm
DeltaShinobi
Bio: He was captured in the vamp/lycan war and finally sold to the warehouse. He has a cocky confident immature attitude in life but is also compassionate about innocent people being hurt. Every fight tends to be his fight and he usually gets involved when it isnt any of his business.

User Image

could she have him?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22935791&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Sorry but no
DeltaShinobi

User Image

could she have him?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22935791&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last

DeltaShinobi

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 am
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no
DeltaShinobi

User Image

could she have him?
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22935791&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last
Okies  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:39 am
Actually i change my mind she can buy him if thats what you mean.
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no
DeltaShinobi

User Image

could she have him?

Okies  

DeltaShinobi

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:12 am
DeltaShinobi
Actually i change my mind she can buy him if thats what you mean.
DeltaShinobi
Sorry but no
DeltaShinobi

User Image

could she have him?

OkiesYea that's what meant wait -ate u talking about literal buy like I send u gold or something -  
{{:Master/Slave Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff