Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mates 'n' Flings 'n' Things! [Sorry I suck. Updated 8/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:17 pm
emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
Updated!  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 pm
oo DeD
User Image
Name: Ras Alhague("Head of the Snake")
Pride: Vizier in Riri's Desert Thieves pride
Personality:True to his name, Ras wis be somewhat of a scoundrel. He's be somewhat slippery and suspicious and never hesitating to do what is needed for him to get his way. His loyalties lie hard and strong with Ali Baba. He could be described as being so loyal to the king as to being not his sword nor his shield, but his shadow, lurking in the background and doing his duties while also doing any dirty work his king and pride would require of him. He'd be a force to be reckoned with, for sure.
Plots: Flings! I want him to have kids in his pride, or that he can bring back to his pride. Little to no feelings towards the mother would be attached.
Do not Want: Death, maiming. Fights okay.

For a possible fling I have: Jalouzi'nan'Syel. She has some interesting throw backs to the Achal family line C:

Jalouzi is a pretty air headed spaz, so she would be just the type to be bedded down and be ditched. She wouldn't even know what happened xD

I'm thinking of having her join the Swampies, so a fling wouldn't be out of the question for her ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm
Depawsit

Oh my goodness o uo what pretty blues! I'd definitely be open for this!

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm
oo DeD
Depawsit

Oh my goodness o uo what pretty blues! I'd definitely be open for this!

Great! Did you have any particular way you'd like to go about doing it? I didn't mention it, but Jalouzi's a real dependent female. She can't do anything for herself because of a mental block she has placed on her own mind. She's recently lost her Father figure and just doesn't know what to do. So expect her to be a very timid submissive female upon their meeting ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm
Depawsit

Great! Did you have any particular way you'd like to go about doing it? I didn't mention it, but Jalouzi's a real dependent female. She can't do anything for herself because of a mental block she has placed on her own mind. She's recently lost her Father figure and just doesn't know what to do. So expect her to be a very timid submissive female upon their meeting ^^

I hadn't really thought about it... But they could meetup and she could probably follow him around for a while, while he explores the land(Probably near the desert, since that's where his pride's gonna be). I don't have any RPs for him, so we could do just a series of RPs where they meet up, then a series of RPs where we can maybe just have them be around each other with the later(and last) ones with him easing away from her? But if you have more RPs for her and don't wanna do all of 'em with him, then I can get his other RPs elsewhere c:

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:11 pm
oo DeD
Depawsit

I hadn't really thought about it... But they could meetup and she could probably follow him around for a while, while he explores the land(Probably near the desert, since that's where his pride's gonna be). I don't have any RPs for him, so we could do just a series of RPs where they meet up, then a series of RPs where we can maybe just have them be around each other with the later(and last) ones with him easing away from her? But if you have more RPs for her and don't wanna do all of 'em with him, then I can get his other RPs elsewhere c:

Oh, i'm perfectly fine with a series of RPs between them! Jalouzi has one RP but it was never completed so it doesn't count XD

If you'd like I can start a little something up tomorrow for the duo. I'm feeling bad tonight so i'm about to head to be. But I can definitely do it tomorrow once i'm up and about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm
Depawsit

Oh, i'm perfectly fine with a series of RPs between them! Jalouzi has one RP but it was never completed so it doesn't count XD

If you'd like I can start a little something up tomorrow for the duo. I'm feeling bad tonight so i'm about to head to be. But I can definitely do it tomorrow once i'm up and about.
That sounds great! <3~  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:18 pm
oo DeD

Just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten about our RP.

I just may not be able to start it for a bit. Apparently when I wasn't feeling well the other night I was coming down with pneumonia, so i'll be taking it easy until I get better. I hope you don't mind my absence, I promise i'll get something started up for us once i'm better :]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:02 pm
Depawsit
Just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten about our RP.

I just may not be able to start it for a bit. Apparently when I wasn't feeling well the other night I was coming down with pneumonia, so i'll be taking it easy until I get better. I hope you don't mind my absence, I promise i'll get something started up for us once i'm better :]
Don't worry about it, hun! <3 No rush. Hope you feel better!  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 pm
Updated~!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am
For Safi maybe Eshe?

User Image

Eshe means life, and that's precisely what she is, a great big ball of energetic life. She has a whole lot of energy and a whole lot of love in her heart. Its unlike her to be angry or annoyed and she's very laid back. Her philosophy on life is that the direction can be influenced but it always on a set path. She's willing to explore all ideas and eventualities and befriend anyone and everyone she can. She can be a little quirky at times and may be a little too much or too "nice" for some people, but thats just the way she is

C:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 am
Zohwhee

I'd love to have 'em meet and see how they get along~ c:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 pm
oo DeD

Hey, i see you have a Firekin! Do you think we could plan a type of RP? I just got a cub and i am awaiting of which kind of language to use for her name but her future rank is medic.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:24 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Sure : ) Once you get a name and stuff for her, I'd love to RP with you. If you could start it and quote me in the first post, I can reply to it~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff