13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:03 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf

Darsto_23

Dancer gave a small whimper as he was picked up and instinctively cringed from the touch, his aura feeling as if it had been seared raw. That feeling transferred into bodily pain, as he'd explained to Valick before. He could feel his connection to his animal forms and his magic coming back to him, but it was as if it all was at a distance from his mind right now and connected to the questions from the buyer who'd wanted him.

But the longer he was in physical contact with Michael, the stronger their bond grew. Michael was finally able to feel what was going on in Dancer's mind and the effects of his contact with Memphis.

Desha's mind reached out to Andy even as he spoke to Rebecca and Ash, 'We will need Cedric again, Andy. You cannot leave him behind. there is one who can heal Dancer but she will only speak to another dragon. Use what you need of my magic to help Cedric. I don't just heal,' he told him softly then admitted to something that only Sebastet knew of him.

Through their bond, Desha gave him access to not only his magic, but the knowledge of how to kill even a creature as powerful as Memphis was. After all, every creature had its weakness. Shadow creatures were weak against light. Necromancers were weak against the power of life. Lizards were weak against the cold. All of that moved through Andy's mind as Desha's magic filled him, enabling him to actually be able to fight against the creature since he was now filled with so much magic and life at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:06 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

As HeirO fell from Memphis s grasp HeirO spun and dance his way cutting off heads of the drell. he couldn't move more than 20 foot without being completely suurounded again. "I'm not leaving you behind Cedric!" HeirO yelled as he landed a flip from the will pushing his blade through the head of. a drell then releasing it by kicking its body off the blade.

As HeirO and the others sliced away a figure in a white cloak stood in the middle of it. The figure had a young perky naked female body but no face. the creature held up its hands sending a blast of some sort of white fire at Memphis. tentacle that had been holding Cedric, turning it to dust.

As HeirO finished off the drell close to him he began to walked towards her and she shot the same fire like object at him slamming him into the wall and burning straight through his clothing. HeirO laid upob the ground in pain as the creature aproached Cedric.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:14 pm
Red Gypsy

13th King

Darsto_23

Being surrounded by lizards and shadow whips slashing at his skin Cedric looked over at the cavern where the group had rushed too and saw that Andy stopped and turned back and stabbed his sword into the ground.

"NO time all of you go! Get out just let me handle this! I wont have your deaths on my hands I'll be fine and I'll met you back at the courtyard!!!"

The Drell slashed open more of his flesh and Memphis cackled evilly as his twig like arms grabbed Cedric's only to have Cedric's eyes flash a holy red. The slashes cut open around his body began to glow white.....his angelic force was about to be unleashed and he had Memphis wrapped so tight around him that there was no escape.

Memphis howled as he realized what was about the happen trying to untangle himself from Cedric only to have Cedric grab onto a tentacle with a glowing white hand.

"LET ME GO YOU ABOMINATION!"

"You're going to hell and this time its for good!"

Cedric gazed over and saw that the group he had come with was all on the boat he winked and nodded as his holy force erupted....pulling in all the drell and keeping Memphis against him before the resulting blast went off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:38 pm
13th King

Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

The four of them made it out of the cave and was heading for the boat. Michael never let go of Dancer and starting to feel his love again feeling what was wrong with him and that just wanted to get him out of here quicker.

Andy stopped as he listened to his love and gasped as he felt his power and magic go through him, once done Andy turned back to the cave. Valick looked at him "Where are you going!?" Valick called to him. Andy continued as he called back "We need Cedric! I will be alright now go!" Andy then rushes inside and uses Deshas magic and what he learned to quickly go through the drell. Once he got to Cedric "Cedric we need to work together to distroy him, Desha gave me his magic. If we use our light together it will end this guy" Andy calls to him to see if he will work with Andy. Andy never had any problems with cedric yes he was upset for what rebecca went through with him but now knowing it wasn't his fault he hoped Cedric will work with him to end this necro once and for all. Andy starts to build up all the light he had in him and motioned Cedric to join him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:56 pm
Darsto_23

13th King

Red Gypsy

Cedric looked over at Andy and frown not understanding a moment.

"Here, grab my sword and hold on tight i have an idea." He grabs Andy's hand and wraps it around the hilt of his crystal sword and as Cedric also grabs it he borrows the light powers from Andy as he funnels them into an explosion that rocks the whole island. Sending shock waves throughout the whole cave blasting apart the lizards into nothingness and creating a wall of holy fire to keep them from following the group outside. Cedric shakes off some of the rocks and dust.

"To the others...we just died. That blast blew apart the whole island except what we are standing on and we are under the rubble of whats left. My sword took our power and created a bubble. We will wait for the heat and fire to die down before I'll fly us back. You have a bond with some of the others right? So you can tell them you are ok before they freak out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Darsto_23

Col.Beowulf

Red Gypsy

TThe creature stopped at the sight of the other vampire. A loud voice rang through the cave in a screech. "Memphis! Come out and play!"

HeirO crawled in pain reaching for his sword. It was an agonizing pain though it hadn't physically shown any damage. "Just run!" HeirO yelled as loudly as he could as the reached out to grab Cedric moving at speeds the creature almost couldn't be seen.  

13th King

Gatekeeper

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 pm
Col.Beowulf

13th King

Red Gypsy

Valick saw what Andy and Cedric were doing Valick grabbed HeirO pulling him on the boat and they paddled quickly away from the small Island heading back to the main one and once they made it they looked back to the small Island seeing it was distroyed Valick and Michael got sad thinking Andy was gone now.

Andy groans and leans on Cedric a moment as his body too a moment it was not use to dealing with magic, Andy just simply nodded to him and closed his eyes to talk to Desha and his Brother. "We are alright, we will be back soon." Andy says to them.

Michael relaxed smiled looking down at Dancer in his arms still "Andy and Cedric are fine, let's get Dancer inside." Michael says as they head back to the courtyard. Valick removes his shirt to give it to Dancer to cover him and keep him wamr knowing Michael was not a good heat source right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:24 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

Where an island used to be there was nothing but rubble on the ocean floor.....slowly...a chunk of that rubble began to shift...rock, shake. It grew still, a long moment passed before it shook again with more fervor, something was trapped under it and wanted out...badly.

After a moment the slab of rock grew still again, like whatever was under it ran out of strength. With a final push the stone shifted just enough....to let out a long slender dark purple tentacle seemingly made out of the shadows themselves.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Darsto_23

A few weeks have passed and most of the rubble has been slowly moved, allowing a larger shadowy shape to rise from the ocean floor, it swims like a kraken no legs or arms a mass of tentacles flexing its bulbous body forward. The creature finds a small little sandbar and climbs up out of the water, the creature shifts into a more humanoid shape and lays out in the setting sun.

Memphis slowly sits up and howls a screeching like shriek against the darkening sky, searching for the presence of anyone close by with ties to the shadow realm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 pm
Col.Beowulf

Isaac was sitting beside a tree as he was working things over in his mind on what he can do to help his lord out to get Rebecca back to him. He then hears a loud shriek off in the distance and starts to feel a fading dark power. He smirks as this is going to be interesting and he disappears into the shadows.

Isaac then appears out of the shadows kind of close by Memphis seeing him badly wounded, his eyes glow green as he looked him over, "Well what do we have here? A Necro?" Isaac says with a interested playful tone as he keeps his distance out the Memphis's reach.
"Looks like you need some help, and I am willing to give just that, but I work for the wonderful Dark Lord Lucifer himself and we would have to make a deal if you wish for some help?" Isaac says as he sits a on a bolder by Memphis but not close enough for him to reach him and knew he was too weak right now to even do anything to him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 pm
Darsto_23

A strange hiss came from Memphis as he looked over the pompous demon.

"I am not as weak as you would think demon so hold your tongue, but yes, mayhaps some assistance wouldnt go amiss." He flexes his shadow tentacles and stares at the man with deep ice cold eyes.

"If i accept your help, what do you want in return? What would you offer that would be worth it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm
Col.Beowulf

Isaac grinned at him and laughed excitedly as he rocks himself on the rock a bit. "My Lord is trying to bring back a person that belongs to him, she is here at the Castle hiding. My Lord can't get on the Island yet to retrieve her but when he can, he will need someone to distract her loved ones so he can get her with no trouble. You become the distraction for him and he will gladly give you as much power as you desire." Isaac says grinning some more and cocks his head to the side as his eyes glow green.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 am
Darsto_23

Memphis watches the rocking of the excited little imp.

"And does your lord even know what kind of power interests me? What I crave? What, if anything would entice me to help?"

The lich creates a shadow tentacle and idly stirs the water up, causing a few fish that were swimming close by to die and start rotting immediately.

"I am an undead dragon, a shadow dragon, a lich, a necromancer. I am also the Spawn of Hades, among other powerful beings." He cackles and plucks the dead fish from the water and swallows them down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 am
Col.Beowulf

Isaac chuckled and stood doing a back flip off the rock and landed on his feet and stood up straight, "Ah well you must be the great Memphis then, I have heard much about you, its always an honor to meet one of Hades's spawns, As My Lord and him are such great friends at times." Isaac says as he gives a nice bow to Memphis and the straightens back up and starts to pace as he puts his hands behind his back. "I give you my word that My Lord can give you the power that you crave, hes very good at being honest with his deals. Name the type of power you wish? Isaac says cheerfully and stops pacing and turns to face Memphis.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 pm
Darsto_23

Memphis snorts with laughter, an evil cackling sound that echoes across the water.

"Lucifer? Honest with deals? Please, I wasnt born under that rubble you know." He curls back into a floating shadowy form with dark red eyes.

"I would need more than vague promises if I was to grant my help, I would require...a Blood Contract."  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff