Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

"I would like to see you try" Zac said as he found the smallest cup he could for her. The bowl was fulled with different types of berries to be eaten. They had been washed so they where clean. Pouring her some tea he put some sugar in it and put it on the table before he poured him self a cup. "Snow will wake soon" he said as she sat down to drink his tea, "No where have you been all this time?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image

Learned over into the bowl grabbing some red berry in her hands, pulling herself out of the bowl she lifted it up to her face and bite into it, she lowered the berry down from her face chewing what she had bitten off, pieces of the red berry around her face along with the juice as she looked up at Zac still chewing and then speaking with her mouth full.

"I was lost inside snow's pocket, the portal made me feel sick"

She said still chewing then turning to the cup as she swallowed, walking over to the cup it was about half her size, she learned over and peered down looking at the steaming liquid inside.

"Never any cups my size....whats this hot stuff in it?"

She asked turning to Zac, her index finger pinging from being around the berry and pointed at Zac, making it just seem like she was pointing at him for an answer if he even noticed it at all, what she was doing was actually trying to turn him into a frog with a silent spell.

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

Zac sipped his tea and looked at her. "I see will at lest you are safe and not hurt" he said, "the tea is red rose with sugar in yours. I think it need time to cool before you drink it." He sipped his tea more before he pointed a finegr at her. "I could trap you in a earth box if you try any thing little one" he said. It was not a threat but a warning. He was here to protect snow and her friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image

"Your not fun at all!"

Grim whined dropping onto her butt and digging her face into her berry and taking other bite out of it. She sat there eating away at her berry, her face getting cover in juice and bits of the berry as well as her clothes or what clothes she had, a pair of long stocking like socks, a frilly little skirt and top that didn't cover much of her, so the juice and bits clinged to her skin and clothes.

Grim put the seed down beside her as she stood up and looked at herself, she waved her hands over her body, not touching it as the juice and bits slide off her body and clothes until she got every bit into a ball floating in her hand. She grins a cheeky smile and quickly attempts to try and hit Zac in the cheek with it.

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

Zacjsut gave her a look again as he drank his tea. He would look to the door wondering if Mithfae was all right outside by her self. He looked around as he made sure every thing was still all right as he sighed. He liked quiet but it was jsut to quiet for his liking. He let the juice hit him as she looked down at Grime. "is some one bored or jsut trying to get my attention?" he asked her as he cleaned his face  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image

Smiled as she leaned into the bowl and pulled out other berry, this time this one was blue and had multiple little berries on it, she lifted it up and looked over it slowly before she sat down, opened her legs and sat the berry between her legs.

"I'm bored, no one around to play tricks on"

Grim said as she pulled one of the smaller berries off the big one and looked it over before popping it into her mouth and chewing she smiled and quickly pulled other one off and ate that one while she waited for her tea to cool down.

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

"I am sorry little one but I am not much or a person of play" Zac said, "but I am sure we can find one for you later." They still need to find rooms and find the owner to talk to them as will. There was much to get done but for now resting and waiting for the other two to wake up was the best plan for now. "Now your tea should be some what cold to sip" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image

Pouts and turns to her Tea, standing up she walks over to it and looks down at it before kneeling down next to it and putting her head next to the rim of it and putting her arms around it she tilts it towards her lips and takes a sip from it and smiles.

"It's sweet!"

Still smiling she takes other sips from it before leaning it back onto its bottom and sitting down and looking around the kitchen, seeing all pots, pans and such around the kitchen. She raises her hands up pointing towards the kitchen and makes the pots and pans slowly float up and makes them float around the room.

"I used to have so much fun! once I blew up a magic spell in someones face and turned there hair pink! oh! and one time I set a seal on the forest floor and when this person stepped on it! it made there clothes vanished! and they tried to chase me around the forest!"

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:33 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

Zac gave ehr another look as the pot and pans started to move around. As long as she did not make them fight or make some thing go boom he would let her have her fun. Getting up he was careful of his head as he went and poured them each more tea and gave her sugar before sitting down again. "will you might not get to do that here for it might be to dangoures too" he said  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image

The pots and pans stopped and hovered in the air as Grim turned her head towards Zac and tilted it slightly to the side. She didn't like the idea of not being able to have fun here with people but she also was a bit worried and confused as to why it might be dangerous.

"How will it be dangerous trying to have some fun here?"

Grim asked before she turned her head back the pots and pans and grinned as she wiggled her fingers spinning the pots and pans around the kitchen, making them dance around, them making them march uniform one behind the other around the kitchen.

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm
]
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

"will for one this is not our home but some one eles" Zac said to her, "and I am sure the owner has some rules in place here too and would not like it if you played tricks on the people leaving here." He felt sorry for the little one for she jsut wanted to have fun but some times fun was not alound in some places.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

Sighs loudly as she floats all the pots and pans back to where they where hanging and sitting before she used her magic to play with them and then just dropped onto her back, her legs going up into the air before falling down and she sighs again.

"Aaaaaaaawwwwww! but I want to have fun!"

Unyielding-Insanity

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm
Fallen one ZAC
User Image

Zac sipped his tea and gave her a look before sighing. He hated to see people unhappy. Even if they wanted to cause trouble out of now where. "how about you go find some one to play with then" he said, "I am sure you could find any one in this big house to play with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm
Pic: User Image
Full Name: Kaiser Ricalna Maxwell Wolfgang
Race: Good old Human
Weapon's on hand : 11mm Pistols(x2), Combat knife, 9mm pistols(x2), Wakazashi. Grenades 3(2Frg, 1Fb), Flamethrower, Deploying Punching blades, Shotgun.

Kaiser slid most of his equipment into his box as he walked along, reaching the kitchen quicker then expected he pushed the door open and entered. Leaning the six foot tall box against a wall he made a slight bow and said, “Good afternoon.”
Before finding himself a seat.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:05 pm
Mikka followed him in but stayed at the door as she looked at the tall guy and the small fae before seeing the two people asleep. "Hello" she said staying close to Kaiser. Every one in here was not human and they all had some many different scents.

Zac jsut looked at the two and nodded before he got up and got more cups. "Tea?" he asked them.

"yes please" Mikka said smiling  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces