Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
"not really as long as it has vegs and some fruit I am good to go with anything" Aten said smiling. As long as it was not snake meat he would eat it but he was not going to say anything out loud and scare cullen. Patting the boy on the head he looked to his older brother. "you all right foalan?" he asked before she jumped at a noise, "what now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 pm
cullen had curled up in the cloak keeping warm though a small giggle came form it when atan patted him.

faolan looked up to atan then bakc to the crisdean who had moved back to the shadows. "what the ...what is..he.. he.. i was...oh my head." he said an placed a hand on his head.

crisdean instantly turned at the sound and disappeared into the shadow.
he appeared next to wind and the circle of chard ground. he looked at the glowing circlet. "dark night..whats happined here. " he looked at wind with a questioning look with a eye brow arched.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageWind was returning with the dry clothes when he saw the flash, the minor explosion making him automatically shift to his wolf form in a form of defense. He looked around for a cause and found nothing but the scent around the area of the explosion had him wrinkling his nose, not liking the scent at all since he didn't recognize it.

Then Crisdean appeared near him with a questioning look on his face and Wind could only shake his head, not knowing what had caused the explosion. He gestured to the dry clothes for Crisdean to collect from the path where he'd dropped them, 'We need to get everyone to safety. I have no idea what caused this but I don't like it,' he said mentally, knowing that Crisdean would easily be able to catch the thought from him.

He shifted closer to Crisdean, his form already shifting to his larger panther form, the sunlight catching the lines of the dark spots against his black fur. He wasn't truly black in this form, merely a black on black spotted leopard, the same as his sister. He preferred this form since it allowed him to blend into the shadows easier, made him a better hunter. He was also larger, his shoulder coming to Crisdean's ribs. Of all his forms, he had more control over this one. Neither one of them dared to discus his demonic form and his lack of control of it since there was no true way to control it without someone able to train him in it.

Out of one of the mazes stepped Ash with an angry look on his face, "What the hell was that? I had one of the maids all ready and very willing then the explosion happened and she got scared and ran off. Totally ruined my day, I'll have you know.," he growled out, looking a little more demonic than usual.

Admittedly, he was supposed to be here in disguise. But if there was trouble, he was damned if he was going to play in the shadows anymore. Besides, he was getting tired of hiding what he was. He was an incubus, yes, but he was still a demon and no one really wanted to mess with one when they were pissed off. And he hadn't gotten his ashes hauled in almost two weeks. Lack of sex made this particular incubus more than irritated.

He looked at Crisdean and simply conjured him another cloak, tossing it over him without missing a beat, "Great! I'll assume you've got the kid and your naga out here somewhere? Well get them under wraps fast so that we can see what's going on here. Hell, maybe I'll get to kill something today...," he growled out, not bothering to hide himself now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image

Crisdean could read the mind of Wind,. or maybe it was he just knew things.crisdean quickly had picked up the cloths and tyed them to Winds back when the grumpy Ash came out.
"Get cullin, and Faolan to safety, take Atan with you. I will look into this." he said ignoring the grumpy icubus, and the cloak. Crisdean was in full on defencive mode. it was his job to watch over things around the castle and such when bestet was off or other wise busy.

Crisdean's form began to change as well with a sudden mist that rose form the ground and out seeped the great wolf form he often took to get around of hunt/ investigate things. "ether shut up and keep up icubus or go about your...pleasure seeking." crisdean said into the creatures mind not with a normal voice as would a human speak. He gave Wind a look and gestured back to the maze. he then disappered into the shadows of the trees and plants to investigate the expulsion.
his speed, or movment was silent and never heard and as fast as shadow, becouse of this most peopel where never fully sure what he was, human, vampire, were,..other ...

Cris moved through the area of the garden tracking the sent, the trace of sent left of chard burning. He knew Wind would see to cullins safety as well as all before returning to him to help with the investigation.
Cris's sight and sent scan the area it smelt of magick to him, though a form or..touch he was not formiller with. He soon came upon the chard area and saw the glowing piece of jewelry. "hmm...interesting. a jewarly" he thought ot him self and shfited back into his human form, he spoke a word in his languege and the piece started to lift from the ground and hover near him as he looked at it and still scaned the area.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Aten picked up Cullen in his arms ans stood at the gazbo's entrance. "whats going on?" he called out. He was still lost on what was happening. And he did not like that one bit. If there was a threat he wanted to help. "Faolan can you walk?" he asked. He need to get the boys out of her an dfast.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:44 pm
Wind took off running to the gazebo, quickly shifting back, "Aten, get Cullen dressed. We need to get the boys out of here," he said calmly and moved over to Faolan, "I know you have questions but hold them for now, please," he said simply and looked over his shoulder at Aten, "When you have him dressed, bring him over here and I'll get us all back to my room quickly. Cris is looking into the explosion and will tell us what he finds out when he's done," he said simply, moving to kneel behind Faolan with one hand on the boy's shoulder, waiting for the other two to join him. He kept his voice calm so that he wouldn't startle Cullen too badly, knowing that Faolan was alot tougher than he seemed.

Ash grinned at Crisdean and simply stayed at his side, checking over the piece of jewelry he'd found inside the circlet, frowning at it, "Not a pretty piece, but carrying a heavy load of magic to it... I don't like the feel to it either... I know Sebastet specializes in removing curses from stuff, but I think this thing would try even her abilities," he said softly, one held out towards the piece but not actually touching it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Aten nodded and took the clothes for Cullen and moved him back to the fire. He started to take the wet clothes off and hanged them by the fire as she dressed Cullen up and dryed him up. He would ask later but at lest they where going to head back to the room which was safe. "ok we are ready" He said picking up cCullena nd moving back over to wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:00 pm
Wind simply nodded and put his other hand on Aten's shoulder, "Boys, close your eyes," he told them simply and waited till they did so. Only then did he let his demonic side out and surrounded them all with the fire he used to transport everyone back to his suite.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

faolan listened closely and griped the staff crisdean had made and he stood ready to move as fast as he could to get cullin to safety if he had to carry him himself.
cullin though small knew something was wrong though he did not understand everything about what was going on. he held on to atan close.
faoaln gave a startled shout, and cullin held close to atan wen wind changed and then all was smoke and fire.

crisdean looked at the circlet of jewelry and saw it held writing on it, a form of elvish he did not know. "its of elvish make or so i gather form the skill of it and writing on it though the language is unknown to me. so it is not one of the elvish clans that are native to this land. as to magick yes vary powerful magick sent this piece here thats what made the explosion. as to evil or fair magick its fair..though the center gem that glows a unnatural purple has a ..sinister touch to it. I will delve into its secrets else where, " he said and spoke a word agin and the piece moved towards him and he wrapped it in a cloth he had taken from his pouch at his side. he stood and looked at the gem in the light. "i dont think he have been given a warning,..or under attack.. but. this matter may be a sighn of things to come or a sign ..a message for some one. and the magick went wrong... id say someone scyrid this here.. ether by mistake or purpose is beyond my guess at this moment." he said and wrapped the pendent well so no metal touched anyone or himself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 pm
Ash gave a small nod, trusting that the druid knew what he was talking about, "Take it to the elves then. They can tell you more," he said simply, then gave a wince, "Just ton't tell Sebastet about it or she'll want to mess with it. Lareth sent me here to help protect her and I just know that if she messes with that thing she'll get into trouble and I'll have to tell him about it. Trust me, that won't be a pretty sight. Lareth pissed off is sooo not fun...," he said, sounding a bit whiny about it but honest about it, at least.

Since the crisis seemed to be taken care of, he rubbed his hands together and looked around, "Now then, back to my debauchery. Unless there's something else you need from me, Crisdean?" he finally asked, his eyes giving off a faint reddish tint that proved his demonic heritage.

Yup! A very old Incubus. That meant full-blood and older than the demon king, older than Sebastet or Crisdean, possibly even Cynthia... That meant he had full control of himself and his abilities and proved that Lareth hadn't been insane when he'd sent Ash to keep and eye on Sebastet for him. Of course, it also meant that he'd probably already gone through just about everyone available for a bed partner on the island at least once so far...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 pm
cris smiled at the whining man. his own eyes at that moment where turning from there greenish wolf eyes to there dark piecing gray eyes. some said it was liek looking into death or ones own self when they looked into those eyes though cris's eyes changed colors often through out a day. "aye, I will investigate this. I hear there is a big celebration in the elven realms. it seems there prophesied king has been found and will be crowned with in the week. I plan to go see them as is my job to keep out alliances and social standing with the other realms of this land together im not just the gardener." he siad then waved the man towards the castle. "but i hold you back, i know how head strong the lady sebastet can be especial in other peoples business. so go about lareths command. but such as it is this is beyond your skill i will tend to it. so go about you bedding and orders. fairfarrien." said cris and disappeared inot the shadows of the garden heading back to the castle and the halls of the were kind to find wind and tell him he would be leaving in the morning for the elven realms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:32 pm
Ash gave a low laugh as Cris' eyes changed and he was dismissed. He gave a small mock salute, "I might see you there. One never really knows...," he said with another low laugh and disappeared in a flare of fire, leaving a scorch mark on the walkway.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:54 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

Mithfae had been sitting near a pound when she heard others enter the garden she got up and disaapered father into the garden to be alone, she was unsure what people lived here and how they would react to her in human form let alone in fae form. "better safe then sorry,.." she siad to her self and hide herself well in the gardens shadows and plants. She went about combing her raven hair, as she sunned her wings. a raven was perched not to far from her and watched her and gave a soft call.
She looked up brushing the hair out of her eyes and brushed the creases out of her dark dress, she held out her hand and spoke to the bird in its language. "fear me not dark one, i am a friend please come and perch upon my knee and share with me the sun and seed that has been created for us." the raven cocked its head and gave another call and flapped its wings and flew down to her and landed upon her knee. she gave it some seeds she happened to keep on her person for the ravens that lived in the courts of her mother.
After awhile the raven took to the trees again and mithfae waved goodbye.

Much happened after the raven left there was a surge of magick she could tell, and explosion fallowed. This scared her most only because the item that appeared with the explosion was so close to her that it knocked her over.
she quickly got up and looked at the item it was a piece of jewelry she guessed someone sent it here for a reason that was lost to her then she heard the running footfalls and raised voices. she ran for the trees and away from the area farther into the garden.
she soon found a small circle clearing and she stopped to catch her breath and rest. she sat upon the earth and laid in the sun and just breath in the clear air resting. she knew she was far enough away that they would not come near her.

she soon got up and circled around the small hidden clearing she had found and she went to the center and struke pose and began to dance around in it and, sang as she did so.

"Dancing a spiral we sing unaware
On fairy night wings, our songs fill the air
Making circle of magic and light
Watched silently by the fae of the night
Our hearts full of love
And our arms open wide
We hold the key to the fairies' delight

Songs in our hearts
Belong in the air
The words of our wisdom we bring forth to share

Our songs in the night as we dance round the flame
The fairy nightsongs are never the same
The words from our lips as we sing for the night
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight

Songs of the forest in sweet harmony
We give the gift of our song to the fairy
Dancing a spiral we sing unaware
Of fairy night wings, our songs fill the air

Our songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight

On fairy night wings, our songs fill the air
Making a circle of magic and light
Watched silently by the fae of the night

The songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts' truest sight...

Our hearts full of love
And our arms open wide
We hold the key to the fairies' delight
Songs in our hearts
Belong in the air
The words of our wisdom we bring forth to share

The songs in the night as we dance round the flame
Impart to the fae
Our hearts truest sight...

Sounds of the forest in sweet harmony
We give the gift of our song to the fairy
Of fairy night wings
Our songs fill the air..."
she went on singing and dancing. forgetting her cares and worries for the moment. but also that there where others around.

*Fairy Nightsongs Lyrics by Gary Stadler  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

the sun soon shown upon Idril as she lay sprawled in the crard and smoking earth and grass of a garden. the vary same garden her pendant had apperad. her head hurt liek a hammer had beat upon it and she was so tired yet she opend her eyes hoping to see her own home. but soon frowned seeing it was not so..

"oh, im so tired.. Eru?!" groaned Idril as she returned to te darkness of unconsciousness.

User Image

Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

The fae stopped her dancing when she felt the raise of magick forming and she hide behind a bush. she soon saw a lady fall out of a portal. she ran over to her she was in human form though her wings still showed. she checked her to see if she was hurt but could only find the odd scrape and the wound in her arm. she tended to the arm binding it with some healing herbs and leaves she found at hand. she spoke some healing words over it hoping to stop the blood and stop the pain.she then moved the elf lady a bit away from the still shining portal and sat her aginst a tree and ran to go get soem water.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:09 am
User Image

AS Zac came through with Snow wrapped up and Grim he stopped and made sure the portal closed behind him before he looked around. He could feel Snow Weaken and need to get her inside and a place where it was dark. Looking around her looked to the other fae he saw there and nodded. "How lives here?" he asked in a very power tone.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff