Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am
Gave Minzaio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave slept like a child. Unknown to Scarlet's nightmare. He was dreaming of his moments in the future. Mainly what he desired most. His body was limp on the wall. It looked uncomfortable but he did not mind. It was still a long time till dawn would rise up.
"Scarlet..." his words escaped his lips.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

It took her a few minutes to calm down but she managed to pull herself together. The seamstress looked over at Gave and smiled. Despite how uncomfortable he looked, he seemed peaceful. It would be a while until sun rise and she didn't dare go back to sleep, fearing that the dream would return. She laid on her back and thought about all of the dresses she still had to make including her own. Scarlet glanced over at him as he mumbled her name. "I wonder what he's dreaming about..." She closed her eyes for a few moments, thinking about what Gave could possibly be dreaming about.

Parth Makeo

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Morning started to rise as Gave slowly woke up from his rest. He looked over at Scarlet, unaware of what happened.
"Good Morning. I trust you slept well?" Gave asked while he started to stretch and get up from his position. He looked around as he started the first knock on the door. He would try once more later.
"Take your time. We will get out soon, i promise."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet rubbed her eyes and sat up, surprised that she feel asleep. "Yes. I slept fine," she lied. she watched him knock on the door a few times then he stopped. "I'm sure that someone will find us soon."

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:29 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave looked at Scarlet. Her reply to his questing was off, and he could feel it.
"Don't lie to me. Tell me what happened." Gave pulled up a barrel and sat on it, waiting to see if she would tell the truth.
"You should know I hate lying. So don't hide it." Gave looked over at his sword. It was still in it's sheath as a symbol of himself. A reminder of lying is bad.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet sighed and said "I had a really terrible nightmare last night. I didn't fall back asleep for serval hours." The seamstress stood up and sat on the barrel beside him. "I hope you're not too angry with me for lying."

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave grew concerned now. He approached Scarlet and slowly embraced her in a hug. He felt the need to comfort her.
"It's alright. When we get out of here, I can take you home to sleep properly. And of course, all of this was my fault to begin with. My selfish need to keep you to myself." Gave lightly pulled away, his arms still around her body as he looked into her eyes. He felt the need to protect her and keep her safe. But also to know what she needed.
"If anything, you should be angry at me for the situation. Had it not been for my choice to lock the door to begin with, we would of been outside already." Gave started to bash himself like this in front of her. He took his faults seriously, no matter how minor they seem. It could be painful to hear.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet wrapped her arms around him, gazing deeply into his eyes. "You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You had good intentions that just ended badly." She gently ran her hand through his blonde hair and smiled reassuringly. "Everyone makes mistakes, Gave. It's painful to see you like this."

Parth Makeo

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:22 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave was just about to reply when the door was being forced from it's hinges with an axe swing or two. Some of the guards and two knights found Gave and Scarlet in the same place. With awkward stares.
"I-it's not what it looks like!" Gave initially reacted to the situation, nervous and ashamed. The guards only looked at one another before grinning.
"Oh it is. You two did it in the shed." Gave felt his world starting to crumble. He was usually visioned as a symbol for his family and a kind person when in the village. If word got out about this, he would be looked at with questionable glares now. The shed of all things. The guards simply left before Gave could catch them.
"Damn. This is so not well...They think we did it in a dirty place like a shed. It's all my fault..." Gave took his sword as he stepped out into the morning light. His eyes still focusing. But now, he wondered if he would ever be seen the same now. Gossip usually is taken true around these parts.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

Scarlet blushed brightly at the guards' accusations. She slowly followed after Gave into the training grounds. She squinted at the bright sunlight. "I can just walk myself home, Gave. You should stay here and tell your men what really happened."

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
"But...okay." Gave wanted her to take her home. But he did have to explain his situation first. So he looked at Scarlet once more.
"Be careful." he told her. Then he turned away to face his men and clear up the situation with them. Of course it would not be easy. Word can spread faster than a blinking eye.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
Theme Song

User Image

The seamstress waved sheepishly to Gave and began her long trek home to the shop.

{{Exit to Tailorshop}}  

aiko-oni

Shy Genius

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:38 pm
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave continued to practice his sword skills. Hoping one day Anwen would truly understand his method. However, it still made him think about what is true. Was his way better? Or was it bad? He had a bad feeling about Scarlet so he excused himself to go meet her again.
✥-━┈┈━-✥

((posting in streets))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:19 pm
((from tailor shop))
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
As Gave approached the training grounds, the other knights saluted to him before returning to their posts. Gave took his sword out and practiced on the dummies. Each swing he took was slow and controlled to ensure he was straight. Then with a mighty blow, Gave took out the dummy with one swing. HE continued to practice the basics and wondered where Anwen was.
"Where is he now?" he asked himself, still training. Waiting for his student to return.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100

Parth Makeo
Captain

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:06 am
Gave Minzaio

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Gave started a small sparring tournament among the other knights, mainly to see how far they have come. They used normal sword but with armor and set rules to ensure no one would die. Gave sat between, judging the matches as he saw them.
"Excellent form, Darion." Gave commented to one of the knights. Obviously to boost his morale as his reward for getting one point. Then one knight approached Gave.
"Gave. Where is Andrew? Isn't he suppose to return to his trainer sometime soon?" Gave took a small offense as they were comparing Andrew and himself as one person with a similar mind.
"Andrew is taking his time...But it does not mean he is slacking." At least Gave hoped...

✥-━┈┈━-✥

Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces