Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply OOC
Randomness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am
guna post tomorrow but i got to work graveyard so i get off at 6am then i go bak in at 4 so ill be free monday and tuesday since i am off  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am
Aaron Reborn

So, I'm gonna have Tsuki be at the Bone-Eater's well. Should we move there so she and Koga can settle things?  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:20 am
Tsuki7893
Aaron Reborn

So, I'm gonna have Tsuki be at the Bone-Eater's well. Should we move there so she and Koga can settle things?

Posting there now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 am
I wanted to do a post before I had to leave. I'll probably redo Miyabi's intro since I won't be able to interact with the people currently at the Bone Eater's Well. = 3= Gotta go to a birthday party....and hopefully, I'll have the layouts done for my other two charries.  

Moonlight_Princess_Luna

Sensational Wife

14,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 am
Aw, I thought I'd made a hilarious post about Lorelai's grandfather's cooking skills and only one person commented on it. Oh well. sad

Anyway, I'll be out of town for most of the week. I'm afraid I won't be able to post as often since I'm helping my parents babysit my hyperactive niece and nephew. Can't wait. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm
Hmm... Not really sure what to do.. My characters have been like.. banished to the mountains..

Not sure when I should be bringing Shippo into this..

Helpful hints? confused  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 pm
alright green

and tsuki maybe have shippo be with sango. you can say that he went with sango to her village when Kagome went home so Inuyasha wouldn't pick on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm
Ok. I know that I'm supposed to keep my characters in the mountains, but that's just no fun. So Rusty's gonna magically show up somewhere. blaugh xd  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Angel_Arianas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:32 pm
That is perfectly alright. if anything, it will be easier that way when everyone heads into the Shadow Realm. Well whoever wants to go anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm
i'm getting the feeling that once everyone is settled at the village to rest for the night, that Inuyasha will have to make nice with the pup as he'd be staying outside in the cold and as far away from everyone as he can get. --- the whole scenario tramatized him and he still doesn't have a clue what is going on. poor kid.

wanting to be alone, and at the same time wanting comfort but unable to trust like anyone after the whole incident. Lonely and upset and confused. cried in last post

dawww. crying  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 pm
Just interjecting myself into situations 3nodding , I need to find a way to get Tsuki to the village for when they go to the Shadow Realm.

So [[Just a thought]] I could have Tsuki show up and talk to the pup, Inuyasha comes to check out the new wolf scent, and then Tsuki leaves the two to work things out.

Like I said just a thought. Otherwise, Tsuki is just going to magically appear like Rusty did. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:28 pm
i'm done for the night, i would have Kurama intervene but i'm pushing my luck savagely if i stay up any longer. Don't get Toga killed xD  

Mirai_Raine37
Crew

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 pm
Me too. I might actually have to sleep this time. So I'll probably stay another ten minutes, but after that, I have to go. 5 hours to sleep and then an hour to study for my text. Coffee will be needed xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:20 pm
Well my character Hotaru is holding Toga and won't let any harm come to him. She is also using the shadows so he feels alone but considering she is using her power on him, he would feel comforted as well. and once we get everyone at the village as we can, I figure we all go to the southern lands as that will be the safest crossing. My character will be letting them know.  

Angel_Arianas
Captain

OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas