Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-Men: A New Beginning

Back to Guilds

Mutants are being treated terribly by humans, slaughtered, "cured",imprisoned, will you help or hurt the cause? 

Tags: Role Play, X-Men, Wolverine, Gambit, Mutant 

Reply What If?
What If #6: Vampiric Takeover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

Fang had heard Cobra coming closer, but stayed where she was, when Cobra jumped on her, knocking her to the ground, when she hit the grund she rolled ontop of Cobra and pinned her with ease and her newfound strength. Sitting atop her, she stared down at her, "Not bad." She said. "But you rustled the leaves on the branches when you climbed that tree, and the limbs creaked a little bit." She said to her.

Before reaching over for her fallen drink, having some been spilt, luckily not enough to be a great loss. She brushed it off. "What you thought i'd fed from someone?" She asked, "I came prepared, daylight isn't the time for feeding." She told her as she looked down at her. "It's smart, but also a risk i don't wanna take." She said to her.

She licked her lips, blood stained her teeth and inside of her mouth as sshe drank some more from the pint-sized bag.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

Falling to the ground, they landed hard on the ground, only for Fang to flip her on her back. She looked up at her as she spoke to her, telling her that she heard her movements. A slight hiss came from her as she watched her drink the blood and tell her that she wasn't going to feed in daylight. Fang wouldn't be able to see it, but Cobra's eyes dilated behind her shades at that fact. As Fang licked her lips and began to drink again, Cobra's arm came up, faster than any eye could see, and she punched Fang right in the side of the head. With the speed, and rage behind it, it would be safe to say that about two thousand psi was in that hit, enough to knock even a vampire out with the right placement. But Cobra didn't want to knock her out, just throw her off and beat the s**t out of her.

"You b***h... I wish I had a crucifix right now..." Cobra hissed to her.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Fang fell to the ground dazed slightly. Her lips twitched upwards as she pulled herself up, "Wouldn't do any good." She said. watching Cobra, she didn't move from her spot on the ground much, just a little, getting up enough to see Cobra. She spit at the ground, her saliva mixed with the blood she'd previously drank.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Cobra watched Fang get thrown off and to the ground. She pulled herself up to a sitting position and hissed. "I'd rather you have died than to become a ******** leech..." She says and watches her before spitting acid at her.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image

Fang cringed at the acid, she looked up at her as her face healed, "Guess i was right to leave then, not like i had much of a choice." She said getting up, standing. "So, what? Gonna try to kill me now? That it?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

"No..." She hisses in annoyance, watching her like a prey. "I wouldn't kill you... But I'll beat the s**t out of you!" She raises her voice and gets up with the blink of an eye and goes to kick Fang right in the chest with the same force as her punch.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

Fang jumped back with the kick, before moving forward with incredible speed, wrapping her hand around cobra's neck and pushing her back into the tree. "You sure you can do that?" She asked before kneeing her and pushing her away from the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

"!!!" Cobra was forced against the tree, pinned there with Fang's hand around her neck. A low warning hiss coming from Cobra as she stared to Fang dangerously. Being kneed in the stomach, she didn't even flinch, but as Fang went to throw her off the tree, she reached up and held onto Fang's arm, slamming her foot into the ground and bracing herself as she used the momentum against her and swung her headfirst into the ground before letting go of her arm and standing over her. "******** you, Fang."

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Fang grunted as she was forced to the ground and stood up. Watching Cobra, "All you wanted was a fight huh? You followed me for a fight?" She asked before lunging at her quickly again. She slashed her claws at her quickly and dangerously, snarling, she may be a vampire now, but she was still the feral mutant she used to be. She used her speed to her advantage, and then suddenly, gave Cobra a hard shove, sending her into the tree some feet behindher. They'd never fought like this before, as enemies, but it didn't feel like she was fighting anyone other than she was used to. She was a little surprised at herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

She watched as Fang got up, that constant hiss echoing in the forest as they watched each other for the moment. When Fang lunged at her and slashed her claws, Cobra side stepped with her own speed, avoiding the attack and spit at her again before jumping back.

Though she was caught off guard when Fang used her new speed, barely giving Cobra enough time to even sense it before being shoved back and flying into the tree a few feet behind her. Her back hit the tree hard and a snap could be heard. Whether it was the tree, or Cobra's own back wasn't clear as she slide down the tree's trunk to the ground.

That was it. Cobra reached up and took her glasses off, shoving them into her vest with a grin playing her lips. She sat there, on the ground for a few seconds, hissing a chuckle, a familiar chuckle that Fang would most likely recognize. Cobra had been pushed, quite literally, too far. The feeling even in the air around them seemed to change drastically as Cobra stood and slowly turned her head up to Fang again, the grin still on her face. Though this grin wasn't her normal grin, this one had a sadistic look to it.

Within the next second, Cobra used her higher speed to close the distance between them, and used her heavier strength to grab Fang by her neck and drive her straight down into the ground and spit a lethally acidic acid straight at her face. She then jumped back and spit at the trees surround them, causing their trunks to melt and the trees to start falling towards Fang as Cobra seemed to disappear for a second, dodging the falling trees.

Translation:
none.

Sesang-e
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am
User Image

Remy wandered around through the woods...maybe he should have stayed back at the Institute. He heard a commotion somewhere off in the distance, but couldn't exactly make out where. As he continued to through the woods, he found a small cabin, seeming out in the middle of no where. Looking around, making sure no one was around, he approached the cabin cautiously. He grasped the door handle and turned...it was unlocked. He carefully opened the door, slipping inside and closing it behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am
User Image

Fang tried to whipe the burning acid off her face, but with the trees coming down she didn't have time, she rolled out of the way of one, and then jumped back from the other, her face mangled up from the acid, but healing promptly. She growled low at her, pulled herself up in a crouched position, she was holding herself back as much as she could to not just well, attack as if she were feeding. She stood straight again, growling louder. She ran at her with new speed, getting behind her she wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled tight, "Never thought i'd see us fightin' like this." She said, pulling her back, using her claws to dig into her shoulder.

Damon noticed the presence enter his house as soon as Remy came in. Staying hidden in the shadows of his home, mving when ever Remy looked away, he watched him. And he remembered him, he was that same man, from before, one year ago, who Chelsea had bitten. He could still see the scar on his neck from where her teeth had been, he smirked, before walking out into the hallway behind him. "Can i help you?" He asked.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

Remy continued to search the house, looking for anyone who might be here. He jumped slightly when he heard a voice behind him. He spun around towards the voice, looking over the figure. The voice sounded familiar...like the one who had been in the room with them after Chels bit him. "I was just lookin for someone...but she doesn't seem to be here" he answered, watching him cautiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:32 am
User Image

Damon watched him. "Oh, she'll be back soon." He said, "Can i get you a drink?" He asked, motioning towards the kitchen area, "I'm sure she won't be much longer." He said, his eyes dilated slightly, compelling Remy just a bit to take his offer, Damon could still be hospitable if he wanted to.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Ignis_Scientia2010
Crew

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 am
User Image

Remy was a bit shocked. So..she was here....staying with this guy? Remy thought about the offer....one drink couldn't hurt, right? "Yea, alright. And it better not be blood...again" he told him, letting him know that he remembered it was his blood that he had basically been forced to drink. He didn't really feel comfortable going into the kitchen first, but he did so anyway, sitting down at the table.  
What If?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff