Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alibaster High

Back to Guilds

this is a RP where there is love, fights, and the un-normal life of teens. 

Tags: live, love, blood, Pain 

Reply Off Campus
Kaysie's aunt's old house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the study of wumbo
Vice Captain

Hilarious Guildsman

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm
Jack and Jonathan were punching each other. until finally Jonathan dodged a punch and threw Jack off the top of the roof. Jack fell and landed on the concrete in front of Kaysie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm
Kaysie just kind of stared at Jack, feeling sorry and shocked even though he meant harm  

Constant Munchies

Psychotic Memories
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm
"Great, my boyfriend chose trying to kill Jonathan over me. D*** he was my ride back to school." She said as she walked back down to the ground floor and went outside. "Wow." She said as she texted one of her friends to pick her up, without saying anything to Jack. About ten minutes later her freind picked her up and drove her back to school. *Exit*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm
Kaysie walked up to Jonathan, looking below at jacks body "thanks god your alright." she said, hugging him but asked "what do we don with him now?"  

Constant Munchies

the study of wumbo
Vice Captain

Hilarious Guildsman

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:17 am
Jonathan hugged Kaysie before blood shot out the back of his shoulder. he fell as Jack slowly got up holding the 9mm. ((he shot him in the shoulder))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:20 am
Blood splattered on kaysie, making her eyes water, Does this s**t ever end? she thought.  

Constant Munchies

the study of wumbo
Vice Captain

Hilarious Guildsman

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 am
Jack slowly climbed his way up to the roof and
jonathan looked at him. Jack smiled as he raised his gun but he jerked back and lost the smile. he dropped the gun and looked down at the sword sticking through him. Jonathan had put it there. Jack stumbled back and fell off the roof. and that was the end of Jack Brownstein. Jonathan tried to stand up but ended up falling on Kaysie for support.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 am
"Jonathan," she said, staying well..at least looking calm "Your going to help me walk you to the car so we can get you to the hospital." she said, starting to lead them down all the stairs.  

Constant Munchies

the study of wumbo
Vice Captain

Hilarious Guildsman

4,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am
"I-I'll be fine." Jonathan said then he tripped and fell down the stairs. he landed at the bottom and laid there for a minute. "Yeah i guess that's best." when they made it outside Jonathan walked up to Jack's body. "well... goodbye old friend." He shut Jacks eyes and pulled the sword out. he carried it back to the car and put it in the backseat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 am
After putting Jonathan in the car, she looked in the backseat at the blood seeping into the seats, "I need a new car anyways." she laughed, covering her worry and driving to the hospital (Exit, you post)  

Constant Munchies

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces