Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Love and Music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils smiled. "we don't have to get out the bed if you don't want too." He was starting to enjoy himself but it moment was ruined when the phone rang. 'Just my luck' he thought. Nils groaned but got out the bed. "rather be with your sweet a**. Can't anything wait?" He pull Haru back to him and wrapped his arms around him, kissing Haru's neck. "Please sweet Haru." Nils put on his best puppy eyes. Sometimes they worked but not always with Haru.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru didn't want him to stop kissing his neck, but preparations had to made. He unwrapped Nils' arms off of him, "I'm sorry, but that's not going to work today. I have to get going. And you have things to do as well," he said as he was finishing up getting dressed. "Now, I have booked you a guest appearance on HLN News, and then a signing, till 6pm, at a local music store. I will pick you up from there for another appearance at a bookstore, to sign magazines." He finished grabbed all his stuff, quickly gave Nils a kiss on the forehead, and walked out the door.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

"You are no fun." Nils pretended tp be sad but flashed a smile when Haru kissed him. 'seems like only yesterday that he had to stand on his tiptoes to kiss me.' he thought. Nils took a quick shower and dressed in a silk shirt and pants. Had to look his best for TV. The limbo outside honk for him and Nils was out the door. The Tv appearance went smoothly with Nils answering questions about hs music, future plans and of course Haru. "....and before we let you go Nils there is just one question that everyone here has been dying to know. Do you and Haru plan to start family anytime soon?" Nils gave a nearvous laugh. "We are not sure yet. With my music at the top of charts right now and Haru is my manager also if we had a child we might not be there for him or her. I would rather start a family when things cool down and I can be there to raise him or her, not some nanny." The crowd was pleased with the answer and Nils couldn't wait to leave. He stopped to text Haru before heading to his signing. 'Love you. Have a great day.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru was preparing a surprise birthday party for Nils. Everyone in the company was invited, including Nils' family. He was up the lights, when he heard his cell phone go off saying he has a text message. He started to blush when he read the message from Nils. He texted back 'I love you too. I'll see you in a few hours.'
When he finished decorating, along with everyone's help, Haru saw that it was time to pick Nils up. "I hope he enjoys this," he said with a huge grin on his face. He got into his personal car, drove to the music store, and picked up Nils.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils sighed as he finallly got to take a break from the crowd who was still lined up out the door. He took a sip of water and crunched on a bag of chips 'I rather be at home right now with Haru. Today was going to be the day.' He took out a ring box out his pocket, inside a 24 kart perfect cut dimond ring. For days now Nils had been wanting to propose to him but the moment was never right for them or like that morning they got inturrupted. ' I got to get it done today. Today is the day I propose." His break over Nils finished up his water and went back to the table to sign CD's, posters, T-shirts, and ipods.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru looked at his watch, "I better go inside and get him. We don't want to be late for the party." He walked inside and saw Nils still signing. He snuck around and was able to get behind Nils. Haru wrapped his arms around Nils' neck and then kissed his cheek. He looked up at all the fangirls, "Sorry ladies, but I have to steal him away now," he said smiling at them. Some girls blushed and squealed and some were disappointed that they had to leave. Haru grabbed Nils, got in the car, and drove off. They passed by the bookstore they were supposed to go to next.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

"Whats going love?" Nils as returning the kiss once they were outside the shop."My schedule is not yet over." He was greatfull and confused at the same time. Haru never took him alway from his work so something had to be up. He was confused but went along with everything. Haru was up to something. Back at the house his family was waiting. Grey was poping ballons when no one was paying attention,Jabal was giving out free ipods to the staff, Kyra was writing a new song and his parents were sampling the drinks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

When they arrived at the restaurant, Haru couldn't believe what he saw. He left, for not even ten minutes, and everyone was goofing off. You could see the frustration on his face, as his eye twitched. "Ahem," he said loudly to get their focus on Nils. They all shot into attention, and said loudly,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NILS!," all together and in sync . Haru sighed and looked over at Nils,"Sorry, it was supposed to be a little more exciting than this. But, I figured you would be so busy with work, that you would forget your own birthday. So, I arranged this little party for you."

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils eyes got wide. He had forgotten his own birthday and was shocked that he had done so. "God I love you Haru." He kissed him deeply right in front of cameras but didn't care if anyone saw. This had to be the best birthday ever. The party was success with music, food, talking, and the five star cake that Haru had gotten. Nils wrapped his arms around Haru and pulled him away from the party some. "I love you. Do I get another present tonight?" He asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru blushed as he pushed Nils away, not saying a word. He ordered the bodyguards to get rid of the paparazzi, and left the scene for a moment. Everyone thought that Nils had said something that upset Haru, but when he came back out to the party, everybody was speechless. Haru had asked the manager of the restaurant if he could borrow one of the maid outfits for the night, of course they said yes. One of the maids helped put the hair extensions and makeup on him, so Haru really looked like a girl. Walking up to Nils, you could see the embarrassment on Haru's face, but he really wanted to this for him. He stopped in front of Nils, "H...Hello and g...good evening m...master. H... how may I be of s...service to you," he stuttered while doing a curtsy. He couldn't even look back up Nils, with his face being entirely red.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils was speakless as was everyone else in the room. No thoughts were going through his mind right now. It took a slap to the back of the head from his brother to snap him out of it. "Go get him before someone else does." Nils just noded. "Uh yeah you can be service by coming with me.." He took his hand and pulled him from the party. Good thing Haru had reserved the while resturate for the birthday party. Nils pulled him into the winery garden out back and pushed him against the fence out the view of eyes. "You look just so sexy in that Haru. Should have saved this present for our bedroom." He kissed him deeply as his hands were going down his body. "Best birthday present anyone has ever given me. God I love you Haru."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:22 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru blushed and looked deeply into Nils' sapphire blue eyes,"I...I love you too Nils." He loved the feel of their lips touching together. He could feel Nils' hand running down his body, "N...no, we shouldn't to that here," he said in a shaky, yet excited, tone. Just then, Haru heard some bushes rustling in the garden. "W...wait! Stop, I think someone else is here," he whispered as he grabbed Nils' hand. All of a sudden, two people came out. "Haru~," they yelled out in excitement, as they took of their disguises. Haru's body was trembling and had turned pale, like he had just seen a ghost. "No way. Why are they here," he said in a soft whisper.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Young Master Seke

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:23 pm
OwO Alkaid OwO

User Image

Nils looked over and pulled Haru closer to him. He had no idea who the couple in front of him was but they seemed to know Haru. Poor Haru looked like he was going to pass out at any minute. "I got you Haru." Wandering in from the party came Grey, Nils' older brother. "Hey whats going on here and who the hell are you? This is a private party." His voice got the attention of Jabal and Kyra who also came to see what was going on. Needless to say the party crashers weren't all to welcomed. "Someone just please tell me what the hell is going on," Nils said.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am
Young Master Seke

Haru Yamano

User Image

Haru clenched on to Nils, visibly shaking. Please, tell me this is all a dream. They can't be here, he screamed in his mind. "Oh~? Hasn't Haru ever told you about us," the woman asked. Shut up! Don't say another word, he repeated in his head. He was too shaken up to speak out. "Why, we are Haru's parents. My name is Kana, and this is my husband Ryu," the woman continued.

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces