Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:18 am
Yokies
AW, DAMN, I'LL TRY TO KEEP DAH FUNNY GOIN' ALL WEEK.

See? I'm just that good at makin' s**t up!
I HAVE TOO!
I've even done a duet with Kina and played horribly. But everyone was drunk off pumpkin seeds, so they liked it anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 am
Meizzkey

I'LL APPRECIATE YOU EVEN HARDER.

Lolol I wish I were that good, but when I make s**t up it just gets weird. Ask Chris.
Oh really? You played? Did.. Did-jah do it for meee? emotion_kirakira

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 am
Yokies
OKAY, I CAN DEFINITELY LIVE WITH THIS.

I've made up a stupid background for EVERY character I've ever encountered in the Zelda series, it's kind of side. XD;;
Sooooorta!
i did it for Matty too!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:31 am
Meizzkey

AHH YEAAH. LIVING IS GEWD.

Oh my. o: You cray man. I've made up weird back stories for characters too but I've forgot them all. emotion_awesome
Yay. emotion_kirakira Where are you now?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 am
Yokies
I love living. And living loves me! : D

NUH-UH, YOU'RE CRAY. We should just randomly make some bogus assed stories for lovable characters.
I'm currently through the last part after the eldin silent realm. I haven't gotten much time to play mainly because of college sheet and the fact the burn on my hand is turning into a giant, painful scab/randomnly bleeding when I bend my pinky cut.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am
Meizzkey

I would hope so. D:

Lolol that would be fun. Maybe when I'm not slowly falling asleep though. emotion_0A0
Ahh yeeaah. And that sounds really gross. .-. Damn that burn! It's keeping you from teh skiiloftz!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 am
Yokies
No, secretly I can't wait to end myself, M. Slowly but surely I'm counting down the days.
LOLOLOLOLOL.

o 3o Maybe tomorrow if I catch you early enough? O: (Not Wednesday, I meant Tuesday, haha... today. Omg, I hate this staying up all night BS. Omg, if I don't talk to you before then, can you give Matty a big kiss and a big hug for me and tell him happy birthday!?)
It is, especially at work when the sanitizer melts the scab. emotion_donotwant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 am
Meizzkey

Oh god man that's depressing. XD

Possibly. O: Lets hope for it! And yeah, until I go to sleep I always refer to today as tomorrow, even if it's like 4 in the morning lolol.
I will definitely do that, and he'll be all "icky get away from me mom". emotion_awesome
Oh god I just imagined your skin melting off. gonk

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 am
Yokies
Aw damn, I hate myself today. I got a call from work and stupidly answered it, and now I'm going in again to draw on the windows for an undisclosed amount of time (last time was five hours with no break to sit down or anything). ******** me, there go all of my Wednesday plans, like photocopying my portfolio or going to lunch with my dad since he owes me a lunch, ugh. I NEED caller ID on my phone, this is getting ridiculous.

Bwahahaha, I do the exact same.
But then he'll realize they're from me and be all: "Oh. Okay, the hugs and kisses may be permitted."
Try being the one with the melting skin. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:32 am
Meizzkey

emotion_0A0

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 am
Yokies
I wish I could too. It's bad enough one of the managers is starting to get really bitchy about having to clock me in and out all the time. I'm sorry that I'm actually doing my job correctly and that's why I'm always ten minutes late getting out. Because the phone plan I have, caller ID costs $10/month extra to my $25/month plan.

Amen, sistah.
Trust me, I'm a magic canadian.
Yeah. D: It bleeds whenever it feels like. This stupid thing may never heal.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:28 am
Meizzkey

Lolol if they don't want to clock you in and out all the time then they need to stop overworking your a**. ********. D< And ew, why would caller ID cost 10 dollars extra? That's ridiculous. D: MORE ******** suppose so. o:
But it has to heal or you'll never finish Skyward Sword. D:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 am
Yokies
I'm going to be working harder in the next few weeks because I have to train the new guy. @_@ This'll be the third person I've trained in three years. Absolute bullsheet. Augh, my mom's bitching about how I need all the money I can get before I move, and it's like: "Yeah mom, but I need time off as well so I can actually send my portfolio off." The last four attempts I made to photocopy it, I've been called in. Ahjdfgsdfgsdf. I told the one guy that I'm ready to just cut my stomach open in a seppuku fashion and just bleed all over the damn fish. I have no idea, but she's going to "think about it." So I'm not getting caller ID and will have to keep playing phone roulette. D:

I think the way things are going now, I'm never going to finish that game.
At least not until the Wii-U Zelda comes out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm
Meizzkey

Jesus. .-. Why can't they get anyone else to train these bitches? It doesn't matter how much money you have if you can't even get into the school. rofl People need to see that! Phone roulette is no fun though. :c I like to know who is calling, so I can ignore them accordingly.

Goddammit. :c I wish I could stop time just so we can both finish that s**t up.
At least I'm nearly there though, you still have a bit to go. D:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:54 pm
Yokies
Because no one else wants to train, so they assume I want to. The end of June is such a mean temptress, just looking at me all: "I'm more than three months away right now, how does that make you feel?" I wish I knew as well. I would mainly ignore work. XD;; And my friend, because he butt dials me more than he actually calls me.

Auuugh, I know right? D:

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces