Submit

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"My family as in My dad's parents, whom I never knew, and I have no idea what they traded for Divine or Why." Cloud said trying to explain. "But why were you buried in the ground? Sorry if i'm asking to much..." Shadow Divine asked, while she looked at Abe.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:03 pm
]User Image
All this mech talk confused pure star. Were mechs so different from people? She wondered. Then out of no where her mech blasted a hole in the wall and walked through it. He looked at pure star and said "Hello master." in a plain robotic voice.
User Image  

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

akai yukino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm
Lost Sanna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lost thought a moment and decided to listen in. So she decided to play some music. Turning the key once all the panels turned on, she plugged in the auxiliary cable from her guitar and turned Cross's radio down low so it wouldn't interrupt the others. Then slowly she began to play and sing "Wings Of A Butterfly" by H.I.M.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:17 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud directed his attention back at pure star "Uh...Like I said I'm at your service if you need anything.. Like a garage door opened, a beverage and all that." he stated un-surely. Shadow Divine had her hand on her sword at the noise of a wall being blasted through.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image
Pure star laughed nervously. Her face was red from embarrasment. She flew up to her robot so she could be face to face with him. She sent her robot a message from her mind "Door...remember to use a door..." The robot replied out loud, "But i didn't know how to open the door...did i make you upset master?" Pure star shook her head and smiled to show the mech she wasn't made. She hugged the mech but only his cheek because he was to big. She sent him another mind message "Next time say that you need to get in and i'll open the door. I don't really know how to actually so i'd probably ask someone."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

" Well, I open the door by punching it, not really. It opens when your near it." He stated, imagining the garage door being blasted. Cloud chuckled.

((Can you make the pics smaller ? Or ask someone to make them smaller?))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
Abe looked at the hole in the wall and chuckled.Remind me not to get your mech mad Star." Evans looked at star's mech,then at Shadow Divine.He reached over to Shadow Divine and set his hand over the sword.No worry's.I was shot in space and crashed on earth.That's how I ended up in the ground...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud laughed. " The swords a bit to big for your hands Uh.. Didn't tell me your name?" he asked. Shadow Divine pointed out "You have a big story about your self I'm guessing Evans." Her interest in Evans seem to be growing. ((Not love interest Heh.))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
Abe smiled and held his hand out to Cloud,"Name's Abe,call me if you need any computer/system problems." Evans stayed silent for a moment,but kept his hand on the sword.Abe looked at Evans and laughed,"Hey,looks like Evans 'fell asleep'!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud Smirked " What wakes him up..?" . Shadow Divine, looked at Evans thinking of poking him.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm
((i need someone to make it smaller idk how. Also people when i say she's send a mind message that means only the person she's sending it to can here it. AKA only the robot heard her.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm
magic_girl_rose
((i need someone to make it smaller idk how. Also people when i say she's send a mind message that means only the person she's sending it to can here it. AKA only the robot heard her.))

((Cloud was replying to the robot. He heard him say it outloud? I'll see what I can do about the pic))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 pm
Azn_Jeya
magic_girl_rose

((Cloud was replying to the robot. He heard him say it outloud? I'll see what I can do about the pic))

((ok thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding. A lot of people have made that mistake before so i thought you did. sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 pm
magic_girl_rose

((Also do you want me to just crop the picture of the girl and leave out all the rest? except the earth?.))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:27 pm
magic_girl_rose
Azn_Jeya
magic_girl_rose

((ok thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding. A lot of people have made that mistake before so i thought you did. sorry))

And do you want its size like.. Faiths and mine?  
School Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff