Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Tables 1 and 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm
"Acting class?" said Sparrow interestedly, lifting a brow. "I didn't get a chance to enter that class, but it sounds fascinating. And I'm sure it's all right if you're not very good," he added, with a small laugh. "As long as you're having fun with it, right?"

Glancing around, he wished he had something to drink, then turned his attention back to Taryn. She seemed a sweet, kind ghoul; the fates had apparently been fortunate that he had not been partnered with someone antagonistic.

"Botany sounds very interesting," he agreed with a smile, and then answered amiably, with a wave of his hand, "From the mountains - my parents live up there, and they sent me here to get a good education. Hopefully I've lived up to that expectation," he added, with a rueful grin.

"So, tell me, Taryn," asked Sparrow, jiggling his leg thoughtfully. "If you could run for student council...what position would it be and why?"

[ OOC tally:
Asked: 4
Answered: 3 ]

Rabid Ice Weasel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:49 pm
He leaned back, crossing his hands. "I do not play an instrument. The music I know is song and dance. The wind in the trees and crackle of ice in morning. And-" He followed Roch's gaze. "....One's appearance does not often denote leadership in such a setting, lest it has some significance." Resisting the urge to tap his finger, King was slowly getting hungry. He'd not eaten yet and well- He hadn't even thought to bring any food, and he had nothing cached away nearby except in his dorm room. "We're pups. I may be the heir to my tribe but I am still a pup and it is a title I can just as easily lose as I might gain it. And I apologize if I was being intrusive. It was not meant to be."

Looking at the decorations he kept trying out just what was with all the hearts. "Hm. There are several other pups who look to be on my same level and would perhaps make a suitable partner for breeding. Ice in the Lake and Frozen Frog are both on par with my level, but Ice in the Lake- he might not wish for us to join as he might pair with Sun Scattered Shade, but as for Sun Scattered Shade, he's a bit more fickle. Why do you ask? Do you have a possible future mate? Or is it more for a 'stress relief'?" He used finger quotes on the last part.

It would probably be less terrible if King didn't simple act like it meant absolutely nothing, and wasn't speaking in rather dead voice.
Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Roch would have been more confused had he been paying complete attention to the boil. Instead, he was staring dangerously at Yin, who had made his little sister angry. But instead of attacking, he looked to Chuppi, raising a hand to King. "Excuse me for a second?" he asked before turning his chair.

"Choops, I forgot to mention, you are lookin' very pretty tonight, little sister!" he told her, giving her an easy smile. "Did you do your own hair?"

Wait-- "Did you just ask me if I had a sex buddy?" he asked the ghost boil blankly. "The answer would be no, if you were. And I don't got a ghoulfriend, either," he added. "But basically you're sayin' you're not here to find a mate, just to get an education, right?"

Because being asked if he had an F-buddy by a guy wasn't nearly as off-setting as it should have been for the boil. It should have been, what with both Taryn and Chuppi sitting right THERE.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm
"Hah! Well, the professor is pretty gruff, but it's alright," Taryn grinned, nodding. "The mountains, huh? That's new! I usually hear 'oh, down the street' or 'the city'. That's pretty nice. She couldn't really imagine Sparrow in the mountains, but maybe that was the point? Besides, she doubted it was actually just a cave in a snowy cliffside somewhere. "...oh. oh my."

Student council. Ah, every overachiever's dream. "Honestly? I'd love to be president, but that--" she laughed, "That'd never happen, though. Realistically? Treasurer. I love math, reasoning... nerdy of me, I know." The ghoul brushed nonexistent hair behind her ear again and shrugged, cheeks flushed.

"And what about you? Any interest in student council at all? How about this. Any title, any at all. What would you want?"

kuromeez

asked: 4
answered: 4

bobaTJ

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm
Now the mantodae felt like a horrible, horrible person. He was trying his best to be polite and to think of alternatives for Mademoiselle Temes that she might like better, but he had just ended up offending her. "No, no it is my fault," Mademoiselle Temes. "Please do not feel bad about it. Yes, that was how he was going to deal with this. Just like how he dealt with Lady Hel. By not saying her name out loud at all.

Well it sounded as if there were plenty of clubs to join about all manner of things. A club just for short people? Alexander should be in a club for tall people. At the question of fighting he perked up slightly. Fighting was something he had enjoyed, and that part of his life with this clan had been simple and wonderful. "Very much. Most of my day was spent training and sparring. I was being prepared to be a guard, but I very much enjoyed the challenge. I had a good instructor as well. How do you like to spend your time?" He was glad he had obtained the blood for them, she seemed to be sipping hers quite often, and he took a drink of his own, somewhat intrigued at the texture.

Asked: 6  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Truthfully, when Roch turned from him King wondered if he'd give offense of some sort. Had he'd gone into to much of himself? Had he been rude somehow? Thankfully, it didn't seem so as Roch merely spoke to a ghoul at another table, the one with Yin no less. The boil and ghoul seemed to be having a slightly awkward time, much like King felt he was having.

That feeling heightened as Roch asked him about what he meant. "...Yes? And it is not always for such things. Companionship is just that, and there is no shame in it. At least I do not think so." He cocked his head at the second question. "Why else would I have come to this place? But that ghoul she is your sister? You are not even of the same race. Half siblings?"

He knew some adult would adopt abandoned or stray pups, but it was a rare thing to see it in person.
Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am
iStoleYurVamps

In his efforts to get the hell out of dodge, the Disgruntled Cupid Gnome ran right past King, tripping under his table. He scrambled back up to his feet and kept running, but not before dropping 1 Scarentine Point from his diaper.

(Please claim this in the claim thread!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am
"Spend time here, or spend time at home? Here I am reading and writing, going to classes. At home it was hunting and trying to survive. My siblings, they liked to bite muchly and I was covered in scars all the while." Chuppi tapped her fingernails together, not really wanting to talk more about family. They were an okay topic but...well, whatever. Other things were so much easier to work with and talk over. "Here I like to hunting too, which you know already."

Chuppi was running out of things to talk about and thankfully Roch interrupted her thoughts with a compliment. She turned and smiled at the Reaper, pleased. "Gracias, gran hermano." That was all she had to say on that.

Finally, she turned back and asked what she hoped would be one of her last questions. "Are you in love here at the school, with someone? Is there someone you know you like, or has the like for you?"

asked 6
answered 6

ramenli
Ice Queen

Rown

Friendly Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am
Yin was slightly concerned, hoping that with the way she was speaking the scars were in the past and she did not get them now. He would not be happy with that. Roch was complimenting Mademoiselle Temes all of the sudden, and Yin was glad to see that the reaper boil was using some good manners, then realized he had not complimented the ghoul. Right after Roch would not be an appropriate time however.

At her next question the weremantis...blushed. A light pink diffusing across his cheeks even as a glimmer of passion appeared in his eyes. "Well, there is Princess Eva. She is most dear to me, and my greatest companion since I arrived at the school. She is positively gorgeous, but is also kind and considerate. In fact," a slightly troubled look crossed his face, "I am beginning to wonder if she is okay. I have not seen her since I left her this evening. I am sure that she will do just fine on her own, Miss Xiu-Ying said that she is very sociable. But I am unsure if there is food for her, so I am worried about her getting hungry. You should meet her sometime! But you cannot eat her, she was a gift and she is rather important to me.

It was only after his monologue that it dawned on him that she might be talking about...romance. With an embarrassed chuckle he continued. "If you mean a student? I have not thought about it. I have too many other things happening to focus on finding someone to bond with. As for anyone liking me," he paused for a moment mentally thinking of his friends and coming up blank as to anyone that could like him. The one he was closest to was Alexander, and Alexander was his best friend. "The idea of someone loving me is rather amusing" Mademoiselle Temes.

"If I may be so bold as to inquire, what about you? Are you in love with someone at the school and desire to choose or bond with them? Or perhaps there is a boil trying to gain your attentions?" He never would have asked that on his own, but she had asked first and he was not sure if he was required to ask her in turn or not.

As he spoke he realized that there was some sort of card and a thing to stamp them. He had not used a stamp for a while, and they were fun as a child. He pressed one into a box then admired it for a moment before realization hit him. This was Mademoiselle Temes' card. "I must beg your pardon, I accidentally stamped your card. If you would like you can stamp this one instead?"

Asked 7
Answered 6
Stamping!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am
King watched the gnome run off, perplexed as to what it was running from? Was it in some kind of race? Either way, it dropped a scarentine.

King raised an eyebrow, taking a napkin to pick it up. He.... would wash it when he had time. These small things were a sort of festive currency akin to silver seeds yes? How bizarre. Either way- He was not about to touch it with his bare hands.
He didn't know where that gnome had been, or what was in that diaper. In fact, King was positive he didn't want to know at all. Looking to Rock he found the card he'd been given and the stamp "......So we stamp these papers? Is that we do at the end?"

((OOC: 6 Asked, 5 Answered. Offering to stamp))
Ice Queen

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 am
Oh, the cards! Chuppi must have overlooked them before while they were talking and as soon as Yin mentioned them she lifted one up and stamped all the slots on it. They were supposed to stamp for each question, asked, right? Yin had asked a few and she had too, so when they were all done stamping that meant they were done right? As soon as the cards were filled the conversation was over, right? She'd asked more than her fair share of questions and had answered, so she took her card once it'd been properly stamped and slid off the chair, smiling.

"Do I have to answer your question after all or can I just pretend to do so?" She smiled softly still, and she held the card close to her chest. "The person I liked told me they didn't feel the same way I did, so I had my heart broken. I am an unlovable creature." That was all she needed to say, really, and the Chupacabra scuttled off. Let him think on that for a while, she was off to do something else.

asked 7
answered 7
point for stamping/ending 1

ramenli

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 am
User Image

This slot time is now closed! Please return immediately to the main thread and go claim your points in the claim thread!

Roch and King
Ice Queen
did not get card stamped
iStoleYurVamps
did not get card stamped

Sparrow and Taryn
kuromeez
did not get card stamped
Rabid Ice Weasel
did not get card stamped

Chuppi and Yin
Rown
stamped! you may claim end point
ramenli
stamped! you may claim end point

TiH Student Council

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 am
User Image

The tables have been emptied, cleared away of any litter, and are ready for a new pair of students!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 am
iloveyouDIE

Neil just sat at the first table he could find. This happened to be table number one. Not that he cared what number he got. Neil really gave no ******** about things like that. He was slightly disappointed to have gotten paired with Muka since their last run in had not been completely pleasant.

But Muka had ended up not being entirely bad in the end. The gimblewolf still let out a small dissatisfied groan.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:57 am
Frezir

Amarus had really asked for that. Really. Danny's kick to the stomach had hurt a little more than she expected: sneaky, the demon's retaliation. The stomach was such a sensitive area, after all. Punching the face was more for dramatics than anything else, since there were so many bones there. Still, with a pained grin, she had to admit that it had hurt.

So while she did want to go find another table, and someone new to talk to, she made it to the board to find her partner's name and then ended up wandering over to Table 2, largely because it was closer to her and she did not want to walk all the way back to table seven. Did they even need to sit at the same tables? Maybe she could just feign ignorance if so.

Besides, she was becoming sleepy again.

She did not know her partner, nor had she ever heard of them. And she did not have the will or desire to go looking, so... she crouched on her chair and hoped that her new assigned partner would find her somehow.

Between bouts of sleepiness while waiting for her partner, she looked up and noticed Neil was sitting nearby. On the board he'd been paired with Ulmuka, hadn't he? She remembered Ulmuka fondly; he'd gotten along well with her bird-obsessed mini, Crow. Who was actually in the minipets mixer, at the moment... she wondered how he was doing, and, in a way, kind of missed his silent stare.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff