Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 pm
*Charlie* wants to get to know somebody!

It was slightly unclear if Charlie actually knew what it was he was doing here or if he was just showing up for the sake of being the terroristic pink haired demon him self. None the less a goofy and bit deranged smile rested firmly on the demon's face as he dragged his sleeves as he joined the company of the steadily growing crowd.

He stood there for a few moments and observed a few of the faces in the crowd. Of course he recognized those of student council but there were quite a few new faces he did not know.

Did he have a purpose of being here? Charlie couldn't really remember.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 pm
"It's very nice to meet you, Amarus! If you need anything at all let us know! I'm Junko." Junko introduced herself with a cheerful smile, trying to ignore the way her wings nearly smacked Christof as she turned to face Amarus again. Her eyes also widened when her dress was complimented, a huge smile on her face. "Thank you! I made this, Shehk's and Riley's! I also fit Christof and Jericho's tuxes."

There was a pause.

"Do you..like the wings, too~?"

Face your demons

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm
Enzo wants to get to know somebody!

Well look at him, the reaper mused as he sauntered towards the party, not in school a week and there was a swank gathering. Maybe there'd be music and dancing? By the looks of the tables, that was a negative.

Drat. All the same, he felt sharp in his favorite suit, tipping his fedora back as he surveyed the shindig. "Hey, so. Them tables assigned or what?" He murmured mostly to just the general populace around him.

The Boss wheeled behind in his shadow, happily looming with a purring thrum from his strings.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Alex was relieved to hear that Yin hadn't been waiting long. He let his hand drop back down to this side from Yin's shoulder as the weremantis turned towards him. "A game?" His eyes flickered to whoever was keeping the list, "Sign me up too, please?" he smiled, a flash of teeth, then turned his attentions back towards Yin--

--Who was grinning at him, which pretty much made Alex's cold undead heart feel like it was melting into a warm and gooey pile of ooze. He suddenly felt extremely awkward and nervous, and wanted to reach up to mess with his hair, but stopped himself from doing so for once, his fingers twitching at his side. "Yep, it's the one you chose." he answered, feeling a sudden urge to reach up and grab a hold of Yin's hand in his own.

His hands just wanted to be all over the place, it seemed.

"Refreshments? Games?" He perked up with interest, his thoughts suddenly distracted by the prospect of food and fun times ahead. "Ya, I'm in! Let's go!"  

NeoSeussi

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm
Kaiyumi

Among a few faces in the crowd, Xius stood out the most. Camera in hand and looking pretty busy and what not; Xiu had maybe painted her self out to be a bit of a target for a little bit of bothering by the long sleeved demon. Charlie wasted no time finding a place behind a decoration in range of the camera where he held a very odd face. A face involving wide open eyes and tongue almost up his nose. Almost. Charlies tongue wasn't that talented to make it THAT far.

Still , he held his pose in the background and kept watch on Xiu in case he might need to re arrange his pose. Photo bombing? Yup.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 pm
There was a presence approaching. It was monstrous, and terrifying, and it would induce all kinds of nightmares. Students quivered in fear at the very mention of this being, this terrible creature that would no doubt destroy everything and flood the streets with the blood of the innocent.

...Or it could just be a tiny little Selkie ghoul skipping happily along the path to the auditorium. She was even humming a happy little song. Her hair was done up in its usual braid but now it was draped with even more pearls, and fresh kelp. And new seashells! Her pelt was tied around her shoulders like a capelet, and for once she was without the usual cloak and mittens. Instead she wore a puffy little dress with a skirt that resembled sea foam. She loved this dress.

When she walked in turquoise eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" This was so cool! Games! Food! People! FRIENDS. EVERYWHERE.

YAY FRIENDS YAY!

The first thing Sibyl did was throw her arms in the air and run toward the game stuff, squealing excitedly as she went.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:06 pm
Danny wants to get to know somebody!

Danny looked around the room hesitantly. She wasn't really aware that Michi had asked her to Scarentine's as a date, so she wasn't really aware that you were supposed to arrive WITH your date.

As such, she ended up in the main room in her little black dress, as well as her spunky converse. Yeah, she had no idea what this "fashion" was you spoke of. Her converse were comfortable! So ... she wore them!

The first thing she saw was a bunch of people signing up for something ... Well she wanted to be included in everybody's business, so she signed herself up as well. Once that was accomplished, she turned back around to face the impeding room.

Almost immediately, her eyes picked out Yin and Alex standing awkwardly together. Yin was saying something, but Danny came up behind him and punched him on the arm as greeting. "Hi!" she said cheerfully. Gosh she was glad she wasn't at this place alone. Alex was a bit of a drag, but she could deal with it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:12 pm
*King* wants to get to know somebody!

He had no idea about just what this was all about. Apparently it was some kind of- tradition involving mating? Why didn't pairs simply go down to pumpking patches with their suited and form an pup? This mating ritual was much more elaborate than what he was used to. It was also a lot more... touchy feely? Yes. Touchy feely. People were being public with their affections in ways that puzzled him. If they wanted to impress someone why not go scare a human and create a massive amount of FEAR? Why pay good silver seed to buy candies as courtship gifts when one might better save coin for necessities?
As it stood,

Scarentines: 1
King : 0

The wolfos cocked his head to the side. Such a queer festivity but- this was not his culture, and it was.. why.. he'd come? It was overwhelming the number ot things going on but he was sure he'd figure something out. He'd dressed formally as he'd been told to 'look nice' but-
A monster a little ways off seemed to be.. approachable. Then again he just seemed he least loud in comparison to a young ghoul that had run in. Walking over he bowed slightly. "Excuse me, but, what exactly is going on in terms of this festival?"

ramenli

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:28 pm
*Chuppi* wants to get to know somebody!

Honestly, she hadn't really thought of attending this event, just for various reasons. She wasn't in a relationship with someone, nor did someone act like they wanted to be with her anyway, and plus it was around this time last year that she'd made her first confession to Tybalt - one that he didn't understand. Those were somewhat bitter memories in the Chupacabra's mind, but none the less she came anyway. Perhaps she'd run into a few of her friends here and there? At the very least she could try and enjoy herself, play a few games maybe, and she found a place to sign up for something.

She wasn't sure what it was but she wrote her name down anyway before going to shuffle into a corner, away from the crowds. She shouldn't have come, but she was here now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:32 pm
*TARYN* wants to get to know somebody!

This was just perfect! Taryn smoothed her skirt down and went to steal a cupcake or two, well-prepared to meet some new people. She had... gone stag. As predicted. She felt a little ill at it, but at the very least she would meet some new people, and make some new friends. That was always good.

The ghoul looked around the room, trying to spot someone to go bother.

bobaTJ

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Games were definitely on the agenda it seemed, the weremantis looked fairly excited. "Oh good its right over the--" and then he was punched on the arm.

He turned and if possible he looked even happier. Alexander and Danny at the same time? In the same place? Both of them happy? It was a miracle, possibly granted by Jack himself. Or the Great Mantis. "Greetings Miss Danny!"

Before he could really say anything else a completely new figure approached, bowing slightly. Finally, someone with manners at the school (other than Miss Xiu-Ying). He bowed in return to the boil. "Greetings. I am Yǐn Cáng and I am...actually uncertain as to the significance of such an event, but there are refreshments, food, and also activities for minipets." He glanced over at Alexander. "This is Alexander, and he knows of most things concerning Halloween. Perhaps he can shed some light on this event?" Alexander was well read, after all, he probably knew just about everything. "Then we were going to go play a few games before the next event. I would be honored if you and Miss Danny would join us."

Valeria

Chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm
Alex's own gaze had already landed on the different games, as well as the table of food, like a moth attracted to a flame. How could the zomboil not notice these things? He was ready to start making his way over towards the different machines happily with his best friend by his side when they were suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice provided by a small, fiery demoness who was currently punching Yin in the arm.

Alex stiffened visibly, but he refused to run (shuffle) away this time. Yin and Danny were friends, and while she might scare the living jack out of Alex, he was going to have to learn to just deal with it at some point. What better time to start then now?

That didn't really stop Alex from suddenly wanting to be closer to Yin, the urge to grab the other boils hand stronger then before, but this time out of a need to be comforted more then anything else. He somehow managed to refrain, however, and while he may have shifted a tiny bit closer to the weremantis, he only lifted his hand in a half-hearted wave towards Danny. "Hi." He greeted her, trying to force a smile to his face.

When a new and unrecognizable face joined them, Alex just assumed he must be a friend of Yin's or Danny's, but that proved not to be incorrect as Yin introduced first himself, then Alex himself to the new comer. Yin was quick to offer Alex up as an information giver, and Alex had to raise an eyebrow at that, but reached out towards the other boil for a handshake regardless.

"I..uh..wouldn't say I know most things. I know some things.." he mumbled, though he wasn't sure exactly what the boil wanted to know. If he wanted to know the history of scarentines day, then Alex may have been able to shed some light on that topic. If he wanted to know what the events of the evening were going to be then Alex didn't have a clue.

ramenli

Chimarii

iStoleYurVamps

NeoSeussi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Danny's head whipped around as a newcomer started talking to Yin. Oh my JACK. He was so ... so ...

FLUFFY O AO

Danny resisted sticking her hands into that poofy fur and just lighting it on fire then and there. It would've made such a pretty fire though! Oh gosh. No. No no no. You can't just burn up new people. Well, you could but-

"Games?" she said, turning back to Yin. It was a good thing that the boil distracted her, even if he didn't mean to. "Games!" she repeated, folding her arms in excitement. "Games! Let's play games!" The mind of a two year old sometimes came in handy! Danny rocked excitedly back and forth on her two converse'd feet. Gamesss.

Valeria

ramenli

istoleyurvamps
I apologize for Danny in advance xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:13 pm
King relaxed a bit as the boil returned the boy. At least not all of his customs were foreign here? Granted many students came from all over, but he'd not been told of any other wolfos, white or not. "My apolgizes for not introducing myself Yǐn Cáng, I am Frost in the Storm, or as some of my pack mates would call me, little king. King is what I have found works best here." Another small bow. "So this part of the courtship rituals, if minor? Ah-" The introduction to Alexander earned the boil a small smile and shake of his hand, though it was awkward for him. King was much more used to bowing in greeting.
"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Alexander. Any information you can provide is welcomed. I have only very recently enrolled from my tribe and this concept of 'Scarentines' is... highly strange to me."
Turning to Yin he smiled and gave a nod. "I am honor to be invited. I take it this ghoul is Miss Danny?" He bowed in greeting to her rather than shaking her hand. Her enthusiasm made him bend back slightly.

ramenli
Valeria
Chimarii

(ooc: moving to game thread)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 pm
Cady wants to get to know somebody!

Cady walked into the auditorium beaming.

User Image

She had found her special Scarentine's pants.

She popped the key in her mouth and swallowed cheerfully. There was so much food...Oh, look! A game! With cards. And STAMPS. Cady decided she liked stamps, at this particular moment.

....LIKE liked. She gravitated toward them hungrily.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff