Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm
Hydro Pump

It had been a rather slow day. It was nice enough outside for Aggro to be working on his sculpture commissions, especially now that they were pouring in; but he was feeling a bit lazy today. Not to mention Zoey was home and in fairly good health. Zoey's parents were using the brief interlude in her illness to run to the store for a few groceries. All this, plus an odd sensation Aggro just couldn't sense, prevented him from working outside for the day.

It was barely ten o'clock before Aggro heard a frantic knocking on the front door. Pullng himself away from Zoey's side for a moment, he headed to the door cautiously to see who it was. "We're not expecting anyone today, are we?" Zoey spoke the concern the Pupinaw had. It was a small and polite enough town that everyone knew to either be invited over, or call to ask if it was alright to come over.

Opening the door, he found a small Poke-child, clad in nothing but a garbage bag and clinging to another that seemed to be filled with what could only be assumed as his few belongings. The child looked like a shiny Axew, with his chocolate skin and those tusks jutting out of his mouth. Regardless, Aggro knew that this was his cousin, Muldoon... somehow.

He ushered Muldoon inside as he saw the former Pokemon's trainer come fuming towards him. Aggro knew the trainer well enough that this encounter was not going to be pleasant, nor would it be ending well. He wanted to spare his cousin from whatever was about to happen.

The door had just been shut when the trainer had reached Aggro. In Aggro's current state, he barely came up to his chin. Despite this, he didn't seem at all intimidated by the imposing figure Aggro cut. Aggro braced himself for the harsh words that would be spoken next.

"Alright, ya freak!" The human thrust a finger in Aggro's face threateningly. "What'd ya do to my Pokemon? Huh? You got some kinda disease?!" The man, though, being extremely aggressive, made sure not to touch Aggro. "I betcha do! And I bet you gave it to him!" The man suddenly got a disgusted look on his face. "I bet I know how you gave it to him too! Sick! I know you're both filthy animals, but that don't give you no right to behave like that!"

At the remark, Aggro nearly growled. How could the man even insinuate that?! Pokemon had the exact same feelings and morals as any human did!

"Oh, no you probably got it from that kid! Lord knows what all she's got. I bet she even has somethin' that caused you to be the way you are!"

At this, Aggro took a step forward, fists clenched and now audibly growling. "You are allowed to say whatever you want about me, but I'll be damned if I let you talk about the ones I love in such a disrespectful manner!"

The sudden speech of the silent Pupinaw, coupled with the ambiguous threat, caused the man to take a step back, a look of panic on his face. "Y-you wouldn't hurt me!" His face was gong white and he was now back peddling to his Jeep. "I-I'm family!"

The large teen glared at the man as he slowly pursued him. "No, family is kind to one another. Family loves each other. Family does not belittle one another for the sake of making them feel horrible. No, you are a bully and you are not welcome here." Aggro's eyes narrowed as he stopped a few feet from the Jeep, the man clambering to get inside.

Aggro could feel something welling up inside his gut as his anger rose. All the past harassing, every moment he or Zoey had been teased, was foremost in his mind at this moment. Aggro took a deep breath, calling on the feeling in his stomach. As the former trainer began to driver off, the Pupinaw let loose a massive blast of water, right at the back of the Jeep.

The tires squealed as the driver tried to keep the Jeep from flying out of control, but Aggro was in full control of the Hydro Pump as it pushed the Jeep as far down the street as he could manage. When the vehicle was out of range, it sped off faster than even the water had propelled it.

Aggro stood, glaring down the road long after the man had left. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve, before returning inside. Muldoon and Zoey were in her room and she seemed to be making him feel as comfortable as she could. At least he was out of those terrible trash bag clothes and in some actual clothing at this point.

“We found some clothes for Muldoon!” she smiled as she presented the Axew in an old outfit of Aggro’s. Aggro smiled simply.

“Welcome to your new home, cousin.” Aggro held out his hand. Muldoon looked to him, then to Zoey, who nodded.

A broad grin crossed his tusked face as he slapped the hand, “Awesome!”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:22 pm
Welcome Home Gift
Aggro and Carwyn PD  

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:11 pm
Becoming a Parent Will Change a Man

It had been several weeks now since Aggro had awoken in his new home, next to his lover (now fiancé) with an egg between them. They both had kept working, but they now had to plan who would be with the egg. Luckily, Cawryn was able to take it most days, and Aggro was certain he wasn't visiting the clubs as much as he once had. But the love Drapion seemed happy, and that's all that mattered to Aggro. The world could be crumbling around him, so long as his family was safe and happy.

It was the thought of his family that often filled his mind while he worked. It left a permanent smile on his face, where once there had only been doubt and uncertainty. He was truly blessed and thankful for everything the gods had given him. He had a loving family; both support and kindness came from his parents, trainer, and cousin, and the same could be said for his new family. All these positive feelings showed in his work too.

His sculptures were becoming less harsh, with hard lines and jagged edges. They were now looking as if someone was taking clouds and silk and turning them into stone. The forms were smooth to the touch and the lines were as graceful as the man that inspired them.

Even the eventual wedding didn't threaten his mood. All the planning only seemed to improve his spirits. And he didn't care if the wedding was huge and extravagant or small and modest. He loved his family and the knowledge that not a single one of them were ashamed of him or what he was doing with his life added to inner strength he now possessed. He was ready for anything the world threw at him, and when the egg hatched, he would show whatever was inside that the world should not be feared, but embraced.  
Trainer Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff