Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[!] [School PRP] Quest for Clothing! (AMDRY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 5 Total: 12 (3-18)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 pm
When Yin reached up and removed Alex's hand from his shoulder, something wrenched deep inside of him. He just felt so ashamed! Casting his eyes downwards, he bit his lower lip. If Yin could go out there, in the cold that had so disabled him earlier, to defend his friends...then surely Alex could do the same, couldn't he? He shouldn't let such a small thing like fire stop him. But even the thought of it made him want to curl up in a dark corner and hide....

"I...I understand.." He mumbled, then looked back up, his eyes steely and determined. "I should try and be more like you, Yin. You aren't scared..." and then "I'm going to try and help."

With that he shambled out into the hallway, and was met with his worst nightmare come to life. There was not one fire wielding demon in the hallway, but two! But one of them was talking, and saying that she was the real Danny, while the other was not. Should he trust the speaking one?

Closing his eyes to the flames and the heat, he stumbled forward, aiming his steps towards where the other non speaking Danny had been standing, and took a swing, feeling his fist connect, albeit lightly, against something.

He wouldn't even open his eyes to check though, he just threw himself sideways to the floor instead and pushed himself against the wall then shielded his face with two hands so he wouldn't have to look, and shouted "Did I get it!??"

Current HP: 27/30
Target: Boss
Damage dealt: 1  
ramenli rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 2 Total: 14 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:42 pm
Alexander was ready to go, and went right out into the hall and attacked the thing. Just went right up and punched it. He was almost proud to watch the zomboil, and tried not to critique the power the boil had wasted with that punch, knowing that he could have landed a solid blow if he had taken just a bit more care. But he had hit it, and now it was Yin's turn to go on the offensive.

He went after the two, certain that he knew which one was which. He was not going to allow this...this thing, cold or not, to harm his friends. As he drew in to attack he felt a wave of dizziness, remnants of JOY in his system, causing him to wince as he struck out, still managing to attack at full power.

As soon as he struck, and felt the heat where his blow had hit, he knew what had happened. He snapped his eyes up to Danny's face, eyes wide in horror as he stumbled back.

He had attacked a ghoul. He had attacked a ghoul.

And not just any ghoul, but the one ghoul that he would tentatively label as his friend. The only ghoul that he truly liked as a being.

And he had just attacked her.

And Alexander thought that he was someone to be admired? Someone to try to be like? A strangled noise emitted from his mouth as he continued to back up until his legs gave out and he collapsed onto the floor. What have I done?

HP: 25/30
Damage: 3
Target: Danny

((Thanks for scarring Yin for life Sosi sad ))  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

alliisara rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 2 Total: 12 (3-18)

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:32 pm
When the mimic appeared in the hall, it seemed like all hell broke loose. Between one "Danny" figure yelling, Yin and Alex coming out into the hall and attacking, and everyone running around, the reaper ghoul was feeling a bit overwhelmed. At least she'd picked up some warmer clothes, or she'd have been really miserable, as the temperature in the hall continued to drop.

Between the mimic jumping around and throwing up fog, and the fire demon running around as well, Mitzi had no clue which of the two figures was the enemy and which was the ally. She glanced back and forth between them, trying and failing to find anything different. She finally picked (semi-)randomly, going after the same "Danny" as Yin did.

It took a minute to get close to the moving figure, and when she finally did she swung a punch. Feeling heat instead of cold, she was able to pull back somewhat, but her aim had been good and she still managed to get a good hit on the other ghoul. "Jackdammit, I'm sorry!"

HP: 24
Damage: 2
Target: Danny (oops)
Cumulative Damage to Danny: 5  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 pm
She was so close! She could almost reach out and yank the lantern off FakeymcFakeFake, when a green blur caught her from behind. Oh good, Yin was here to help too!

Wait. Wasn't that fist just a bit too-

"NONONONOWRONGONEEEE," she yelled but it was too late. Yin's fist connected with her stomach and her path was immediately disrupted; she slammed against the ground, though her hands caught her fall. The real icing on the cake was when Mitzi came up and punched her a second time.

Danny shook herself and wearily stood up, holding her stomach gingerly. Nothing was broken persay, but it wasn't really nice getting punched. Twice. "Guys," she coughed, "Wrong one."

HP: 30/40

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:08 pm
Rikki's stomach dropped as the ice took for the form of his ghoulfriend. How was he supposed to attack his ghoul? Seriously? He hung back, hesitating and gritting his teeth as Mitzi and Yin hit the real Danny instead of the ice one. "Jack Dammit, guys! Can't you tell between firwe and ice?" he hissed.

The problem was, he couldn't either, and that sort of scared him. Unwilling to accidentally his the real Danny, he hung back and refused to attack.

Damage: None
Target: None, he's a wuss.

sosiqui

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:26 pm
"Wrong one! Wrong one!" Soon both Dannys were flailing about and wailing. It seemed the ice mimic wished to retain the demon's form for a while longer...

Boss HP: 49/50
Current Form: Danny
Roll for accuracy with each attack!

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Seussi rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2 Total: 9 (3-18)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 pm
As Alex had his face shielded from what was going on he literally had no idea what was happening at this point. All he could hear were the noises everybody else was making, and none of them sounded good. Was that Yin making that funny noise? What had happened to make him react like that? Alex carefully peeked between his fingers just in time to see the weremantis boil collapse to the floor not far from where he himself was pushed up against a wall. "Yin?" he called out with some concern, "Are you hurt??"

At the moment nobody had actually answered his question about whether he had hit the right target..until the Reaper boil began yelling. Had Alex hit the wrong ghoul? "I'm sorry!" He blurted out, not knowing that he'd actually hit the enemy and not Danny herself. Should he try again? Should he wait? Was the other Danny actually hurting anyone?

Keeping one hand in front of his eyes, still peeking and catching glimpses of the action from between his fingers, he groped around on the floor blindly with his other, searching for something, anything that he might be able to use as a sort of weapon. His hand closed around something soft, wet, and squishy...

It was the sock he'd peeled off earlier and flung to the floor! It was horribly disgusting, stained and smelly, but it was better then nothing! Balling it up into his hand he flung it in the direction of one of the Danny's screaming voices, but didn't bother to look if it had actually hit either of them. As soon as it was out of his hand, he was scooting towards his mantodae friend, his concern over-riding any desire to get up off of the floor and fight properly.

Target: Real Danny D:
Damage Dealt: 1/2=.5 rounded down = 0! Yay!  
chiickadee rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 8, 4 Total: 16 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:17 am
Danny was already up and brushing herself off when the mimic came over and started repeating her actions. Now Danny was angry. You couldn't just ... you don't ... >8C!

"NO, I'M THE WRONG ONE," she said, then realized her error, "I MEAN RIGHT ONE. I'M DANNY." She was really making a great mess of this, wasn't she. She threw her hands up in a groan, and decided to just take action inside. The fire demonness (that is, the real fire demmoness) ran up to punch the fake Danny, only to find her fist met with rock hard ice. Oh. Jackdammit. JackDAMMIT. That hurt. Her entire fist was just ringing with pain.

After that incredibly smart move, Danny decided to just cling to the sidelines, her fist in her mouth. A sock went flying by, but Danny didn't see the direction it came from, nor where it was heading. Well that was weird.

HP: 27

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 am
The mantodae ducked his head at the zomboil's question, unwilling to face his friend. If the boil would ever even consider him to be his friend after he realized what he had done. It was absolutely despicable. He could hear the sound of Danny and the fake Danny throughout the hallway and had no intention of even trying to attack the impostor. He had already struck a ghoul once, if he did so again he would not be able to live with himself.

He would probably have wallowed in his self-doubt and misery on his own for quite some time had not Alexander moved closer to him. He owed his group an explanation, and forced himself to vocalize what had transpired.

"I struck her," he explained, voice waivering. "It was not a spar, and she is my friend, yet I struck her." He clinched his fists, sharpened fingers gouging into his palms painfully, but he deserved it. "I did harm to a ghoul. I should be locked up," he added bitterly. "Creatures like me are not allowed to exist."

alliisara rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 1 Total: 6 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:00 am
DarkHeartedSorrows

Mitzi was more than a little freaked out that she had attacked the demoness, but none of the others were doing much to attack the creature that had broken into her dorm, she was determined to try again. Of course, with all of Danny's flailing around, she was no longer certain which of the two was the fire demon and which the ice mimic.

So she picked randomly again, but what with being worried about hitting the wrong one, she was slow to actually attack, trying to last-minute judge whether she had picked the right one. The answer turned out to be yes, but the mimic had more than enough time to get away from her before she could land any sort of blow. In trying to chase after it, she almost tripped over the two boils on the floor. She paused for a moment, trying to decide between checking on them, and chasing after the mimic while she actually knew which "Danny" was real.

Damage: 0
Target: Mimic

((Edit: We're about to head out on a two-day trip, and the place we're staying may or may not have Internet. So if everyone has posted for a round except me, go ahead and skip me.

Edit the second: Apparently we will have limited Internet. So I can definitely get on, but maybe only once in the morning and once in the evening. If y'all are otherwise finished with a round, I don't mind getting skipped.))  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 3 Total: 10 (3-18)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 pm
Rikki stood fairly still as he watched the two Dannys dance around, for a long time not sure which was real and which was just a mimic. Their voices, their looks, everything seemed the same.

.... Except for a second, just a slight fraction of a moment, the mimic's expression changed. In that change was an intelligence that Danny greatly lacked, and Rikki knew it wasn't his ghoulfriend. Keeping his eye on the quickly moving target he struck out with his chains and hit, though not as hard as he had meant to.

Damage: 1

sosiqui

Sosiqui rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:48 pm
It was just the tiniest hit, but the false Danny crumpled back with a shriek like ice shattering, all color draining until all that stood before them was a figure of ice. It brought its translucent arms up in front of itself, making a defensive hiss.

Boss HP: 48/50
Current Form: Itself!
You do NOT need to roll accuracy with each attack!

NOTE: As of now, to ensure the battle flows well, I will be posting the next round at or after a preappointed time! you have until my next post to attack! If you do not attack within that time frame I will move to the next round. If everyone attacks before then I will move the round on as soon as I can!

Next Round Begins: 9:30 AM, PST

chimarii

ramenli

Seussi

DarkHeartedSorrows

alliisara

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

chiickadee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2, 4, 2, 4, 1 Total: 18 (7-28)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm
Not gonna lie, watching herself crumble into pieces was really scary. Like. Super scary. She held her wrist a bit tighter, a little scared, but also a little grateful. Now she wouldn't hit anymore! ... hopefully.

This meant she had a good chance to attack though. With flaming fists, she ran up all badass-like and PUNCHED THE ICE MIMIC IN THE FACEEEEEEE.

Hp: 27/40
Damage: 15
Cumulative: 15

alliisara rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 am
Finally, the mimic had shown its true face! Mitzi ran towards it, but she'd forgotten about Yin and Alex, still at her feet. She tripped over the zomboil and ended up splayed out on the floor, feeling useless once again.

Damage: 0
Target: Mimic  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:17 am
Alexander stared at his friend in disbelief. Was that all he was so worried about? Hitting a ghoul? He nearly made a scoffing noise but caught himself before he could as he didn't think Yin would appreciate Alex taking the situation so lightly. Instead, he uncovered his face (his back was turned away from Danny and the battle anyways) and reached out to give Yin a, what he hoped was soothing, pat on the back.

An icy crackling noise caught his attention, and he nearly whirled around to see what was going on before remembering that it might not be such a good idea to do so.

It didn't matter, anyways. Before he could do anything somebody tripped over him, jabbing one of their feet in his ribs and making him fall over backwards so that he hit the ground hard on his back in a daze. When his vision cleared, all he could see was fire as Danny attacked the ice being viciously.

With a very uncharacteristic whimper, Alex hurriedly rolled onto his side and curled up into a ball, placing his hands on the back of his head and closing his eyes tight.

Damage Dealt: 0  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out