Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ Maul } The Food Court ORP - CLOSURE: 21 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:33 am
Freya saw what you did there, ginger hizzy. She saw you laying the smack down on one of her new friends, and she was not happy about it.

She climbed her way up the house's face, and took a bite out of one eye-candy.

"MY CAVITIES WILLS BE SO WORTHS IT."

My HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 2
Collective Damage to Boss: 18  
Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 am
For a long moment, Boozle just stared at the house that had invaded. Jackdammit, he was NEXT to get pizza! He'd had the slices picked and everything! THIS is why he didn't come across company to visit a school! He should have just--

That smell really made him pissed off. He blinked as he realized what was going on, then shrugged at Dev, giving up on the pizza. "I'll eat that," he told her, pointing at the house before racing towards it.

He ran forward, only to be blocked by this massive undead guy wearing... a skirt. Joy.

Syusaki

Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 18  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Meeki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 am
He wasn't sure how long he had been standing there like a statue, eyes wide with pure wonder. He had been watching the battle, soaking up every pain filled moment. He'd go from rooting for the giant house thing to rooting for the kids that were attacking it. If he had known the Maul was hosting a live action roleplay event, he would have signed up! When one of the kids took damage from the giant haven of deliciousness, he couldn't help but yell, "Warrior needs food badly." When another attacked the house, he quipped, "Someone shot the food."

All was going well until a nagging little voice from an abandoned corner of his mind crept up. He knew the voice well. It was Bob, his conscience and no matter how many times he murdered it, Bob kept coming back. Now it was nagging him to join the fight. To help the kids. Why would he help the kids and not the yummy one? It was the one outnumbered. Heeeelp theeeeem, Bob whispered. Why aren't you heeeelping them? They are like youuuuu. Just like youuuu.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up", Malkav repeated, but the voice only grew louder and louder. How were those kids like him? How could any of them BE LIKE HIM?

Trusssst meeeee, the voice persisted.

He had no choice but to give in as it was the only way to shut the damn voice up. Closing his eyes tightly, he ran towards the sweet smelling monstrosity to headbutt it. It never occurred to him to use his teeth or claws.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My HP: 30
Damage Dealt: 4
Collective Damage to Boss: 22  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:55 am
The stench of the peppermint made the gimblewolves eyes water. Still, this, what ever it was, had cut in to his social time. It was threatening everyone in the food court and worst of all, attacking not just boils but ghouls too.

He was about to run in for an attack but paused mid step. That smell! That peppermint! The boil coughed and gagged and coughed some more. He clasped a hand over his sensitive nose. It was hard to breath. The gimblewolf wanted to help but that stench! It was too strong.

Damage Dealt: 0
Collective Damage to Boss: 22

Sosiqui

iloveyouDIE

Drifter jet Enduro

((Entering from orp food court))  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Face your demons rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:59 am
[[Entering from ... somewhere in the Maul; previous ORP]]

Amarus had never seen so many creatures in her life. Some of them she recognized as students, others... not so much. After Al seemed to leave in some sort of sobbing fit, strangely immune to her natural ability, she shrugged it off. It felt a little like wasted time, admittedly, and she probably wouldn't go looking for him again; Amarus was not the sweet kind who liked to pick up the pieces or soothe a damaged and frayed emotional boil. If it wasn't tough, it couldn't keep up, and that was that.

Speaking of tough, trying to motivate herself to eat anything at the cafeteria was ridiculous. It all seemed so unappealing. She longed for her food back at the dorms, and wondered about eating altogether. Anyway, those thoughts were cut short by the gingerbread house which appeared to be attacking the others. She was a little bit late, she assumed, to join the fray; nevertheless, Amarus was happy in battle, and it helped clear the gloom from her mind. She used her kuji-kiri to focus, folding her hands into her favourite: Rin. Her lips mouthed the words to each symbol of power. They didn't do anything magical, they weren't a series of attacks; they were just hand gestures that allowed her to focus her mind and her actions into one desire.

Which, at the moment, was to damage that gingerbread thing.

Wait, was that the boil who had run away? And he was fighting now? Amarus rolled her eyes, but remained focused on the house. She was not about to invite that uncomfortable exchange again.

As she ran at the house, preparing to smash both palms into the tender gingerbread and crumble it forcefully, she noticed Neil had been felled by the peppermint. She elbowed him lightly as she ran, laughter her only real greeting, and continued into the battle.

Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 25, as far as I can tell?

Anything attacked/attackers should note:

chobi_chocobo
I'm not stalking you, I swear x Ax; ...OTL

kuromeez
Don't gotta reply / keep me in, just quoting you 'cause Amarus saw Al there and it pertains to you, haha. But she won't be going over. o no

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:14 am
Face your demons
I love you okay x DD

Neil felt the light elbow hit, much to his surprise, it wasn't one of the Christmas goonies attacking. No, it was Amarus who was in the process of kicking major a**. For a moment, his hand slipped off his nose in shock. It didn't take long for the strong scent of peppermint to attack him yet again. The boil coughed and pressed both hands to his nose.

Really, how could these other students breath proper like? Neil gagged some.

Even as he struggled to breath, he watched the giant gingerbread house through tear filled red eyes.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

bipolar bee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:44 am
Herryk chipped away at a piece of peppermint. That s**t was rank.

My HP: 40/40
Damage Dealt: 1
Collective Damage to Boss: 26

Anything attacked/attackers should note: ~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 am
Chobi_Chocobo
SCORE ; u; I loveyoutooooo.

Amarus didn't know what, exactly, would happen after attacking the house-- it seemed to mostly have lashed out at that one student, if she had been able to tell from the distance what was going on. She retreated to where Neil was standing, and tilted her head at him, bells jingling. "Hey, you-- what, you going to sit this one out just because it smells bad?" Amarus silvery eyes sparked with something which was both friendly harassment and genuine competition. Beneath that, however, she was just enjoying herself again. It seemed like all she needed to do, when feeling overwhelmed, was punch something.

Or, in this case, crumble some giant gingerbread.

She wondered how they could ease Neil's suffering. It wasn't really a compassionate gesture, but it was a loyal one. A friend was a friend. She didn't want him to miss out on the fight, if she could help it. She grabbed some passing soda off the tray of an oblivious ghoul talking to a friend, despite the gingerbread carnage, and doused one of her larger and more receptive hair ribbons with the liquid. It kind of seemed to neutralize the peppermint? maybe? She wrung it out so it was only vaguely soggy, and offered it to Neil. "Maybe this will help you breathe?" she asked him. Admittedly, it was maybe also really revolting, and unacceptable. Not to mention if he rejected it she'd just have to tie it back into her hair all soggy with beverage, and wash it out later.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

MoonKitsune rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 am
User ImageMy HP: 30/30
Damage Dealt: 4 - Bringin on the Hurt
Collective Damage to Boss: 30

Bilious

To add insult to injury, TG outright laughed at Enzo as he walked by. "Seems you love making out with the floor. No. Lay there. Let the real men do the real work." He said with a flick of his tail as he walked past, carton of Egg Grog in hand.

Freya had certainly taking the right approach, and regarding the house, there was really not too much he wanted to each. But there was candy. Delicious candy. The large,sugar-coated gumdrops made him smile. Aiming, he tossed his Egggrog at the house to soften her up a bit, and then went up and jumped...........

.....a foot. He wound up biting the bottom of the house, latching his sharp teeth on part of her gingerbread front corners, looking more like an angry poodle that was biting the mailboil than anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:38 am
Face your demons
; u ; <3 Omg all the love

The canine only stood there with his hands secured tightly over his nose. He watched the ghost ghoul take a soda and drench her gingerbread carnage ribbon. He was .. surprised? Specially when she offered it to him. He thought about shaking his head no but the scent of the peppermint was so thick. He was choking. Literally. Not only that but it was a nice gesture from a ghoul.

Reluctantly he accepted the sticky ribbon. He wrapped the thing around his face making him look more like a mugger then ever. The ribbon it self was sticky and smelt harshly of gingerbread and pop. Despite all this, Neil found it easier to breath.

"Mphthphaphnk," He tried to thank Armarus but talking made him sound like Kenny. A small price to pay for being able to breath he supposed. Instead he gave the ghoul a thumbs up.

You didn't need to talk when you were battling any ways. And now that he had Amarus's ribbon he was going to give that thing hell. The gimble wolf took up a battle ready stance next to the ghoul.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:06 am
User ImageMaritess had skipped out on attending the play. The show they'd put on last year had left a bitter taste in her mouth so she had decided to spend time at the Maul. By herself. Because she was a bitter, cynical ghoul who wanted to spend time with a bit of self-indulgent wallowing. Also shopping must be done while things were affordable. Unfortunately, she wouldn't be given the opportunity as she flew into the food court and was assaulted with the smell of peppermint. She sneezed at the overwhelming odor and one of her large, leathery wings ended up smacking against a stray decor, sending it soaring at the rampaging beast.

My HP: 20/20 (I spoke to liz about this)
Collective Damage to Boss: 32

Anything attacked/attackers should note: Tess is currently without Legs.

Sosiqui rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 am
Anna stared, wide-eyed, as a valkyrie ghoul threw herself at the gingerbread house-thing mouth first. How... could... why would you do that?! And then others moved forward to start fighting or feasting or whatever, and Anna ducked behind the table again as the house-thing retaliated. Jack, the air stank...

< This thing is not natural. > Even though Shibey's expression was OwO like always, Anna somehow got the impression that the Incubator was giving the house-thing a calculating look. < You should fight it. >

"W-what?! Are you crazy?" Anna squeaked. "How - I can't - I've never fought anything before!!"

< You will have to fight - and use your power. >

"B-but...!" The table shuddered as a candy-cane projectile smashed into it, spraying pepperminty shrapnel everywhere. "Aaah! Okay, okay, what do I do?!"

< Concentrate. Use your power. Not the power you used with your previous familiar. That power is dead. >

He said it so matter-of-factly, as always, that Anna had to squeeze her eyes shut against a sudden well of tears. Erasmus... "What... what am I doing. Instead."

< Focus your new power. We will channel it together. You know what I am talking about. >

Anna swallowed, then opened her eyes. She did know. That power in her that leapt when someone around her was suffering, that hungered for pain... that was part of her. Part of her FEAR. She could use that, as she used her old power with Erasmus. "O-okay. I'll... I'll do it."

< Good ghoul. > Shibey peered its head around the side of the table, focusing on the gingerbread menace. < Together. One, two... >

The power was not the warm, welcoming earth she'd always known - it was something colder, crueler. Something that both scared her and thrilled her. Curse... "Three!"

Familiars were meant to channel power; the Incubator was no exception. Shibey sat down, head tilting up as a dark snarl formed in the air over its head - and then, incongruously, it lifted one paw and tapped the thing forward. The curse flew and smacked into the side of the house.

< Well done. >

Anna pulled her knees up to her chest and hugged them, feeling oddly numb.

Collective Damage to Boss: 34

Anything attacked/attackers should note: OwO  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:17 am
While the ginger bread house of doom was busy trying to fend off it's other attackers Circe took the time to jump back towards her donuts and hold her aching belly. Why had she eaten so many donuts? Now she was seriously regretting almost a whole box full. But they are so delicious. She thought to herself. As she stood there she contemplated throwing her donuts at the monster, but decided that would just be a waste. And she wasn't really looking to get kicked out any time soon.

After several minutes of allowing her stomach to rest Circe was ready to jump back into the fight. It was then that it hit her that she probably didn't have to eat it, but instead could break through it's ginger goodness. Curious she held her fists up and looked them over. "Now how do I....?"

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:43 am
((Entrance))

Damage Dealt: 3
Collective Damage to Boss: 37

Anything attacked/attackers should note: On ur house, eatin' ur walls

Siobhan entered with her friends, only to be offended with a harsh smell and a giant rampaging cookie house.

"SPOOKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEZ!!!!"

The banshee flail ran to the house and began to nom.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image Pepin appeared alarmed when the house suddenly became.... malevolent. Taking her tray she ran up to one of the corners and whacked it as hard as she could.

Small post lawl

Damage: 1
Collective: 38  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items