Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[FIN] Down the Line [Dark/Rise/Cue/Heat/Death/Cry/Cubs!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:10 pm
Her mother, Cue concurred darkly in her head, probably thought right, but it was either the cub or her sanity and she wasn't really an altruist. "Cry could use a pet. Something to pluck herbs with him. Those little spaces that're hard to reach, you know. Paws are smaller than hooves."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 pm
"Oh, that's very true," Dark nodded, never thinking for a moment about what nonsense this whole paws for herbs argument was, "and I do worry about Cry, he's so quiet. You're quite right, dear, let's shall."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm
"I know exactly where to find them." I think. But it was better than aimless wandering. Picking up the cub again, Cue led the way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Death was reclining atop a cushy pile of leaves in their arena, overlooking the well-worked, empty clearing - not a soul today! Even if he declined to battle against small fry, the least they could do was to try killing each other for his amusement. Instead, he distractedly gnawed at a piece of salted rodent as the sun traversed the sky, sulkily bumming the day away. Cry was, of course, by his side, but he was hardly scintillating company. Too quiet.

He languidly looked into the distance, and perked up as he saw a Cue-like shadow coming into focus - good, that way they could get a round or two in, but who was that with...

"Mother?!" he said in disbelief. It was definitely her, her cheetah was along for the ride. Well. They certainly couldn't fight in front of their clueless, mildmannered mother. This was going to be a very. Very. Boring family talk.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 am
Thank Motherfather. At least these two could be relied on to be predictable.Cue dumped the furball unceremoniously in front of her brothers. Death looked as unenthused as she was about the afternoon - she could afford a thin smile at that, at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 am
"Hello, Death," Dark said, entirely too cheerfully for the prevailing atmosphere. "as you can see, Far has gotten himself entangled with a lady cheetah. I've had two of the cubs, and Heat wandered by and took one. We're here to give this one to Cry."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:51 am
His eyes flickered open a little wider as he caught sight of the cub, but the moment was brief - he retained his lacklustre stance throughout Mother's mundane domestic cheetah details. Soon, however, he twitched again. Perhaps partially at the prospect of a fierce new companion (the cub would - under his training - be a fine fighter, he thought), but mostly at that one little snag.

"To Cry?" he remarked, with a restrained incredulousness. His half-blind brother was going to get. A. Cheetah. From. Mother.
Not him.
The half-blind brother.
After the other brother got one.
The half-blind brother was getting the last cheetah.
"What would he do with one?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 pm
"It could help him with the herbs," Dark said, nodding gratefully at her daughter, "Cue pointed out its paws are much smaller than hooves."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Cue did not have the good grace to look away innocently.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cry had slowly risen to his hooves during this conversation. Without moving towards cub nor crowd, without the slightest change in his inscrutable expression, he said, with all of his customary quiet solemnity, "It's very nice, mother."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm
Death first stared incredulously at his mother, then set a piercing gaze upon his 'guilty' sister, then turned to stare at Cry. He had a bone to pick with Cue, indeed, but his primary concern was really his 'right-hoof-buck' at this moment. So, the traitorous upstart wanted to topple him by accepting the gift of cub? He remained on the ground, stoically attempting to demontrate a lack of care and immoveability, though the barely audible teeth-grinding might've given him away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Death's palpable jealousy was pleasing. It quite stirred the life back into Cue's step, and step she did, closer to the cub to nudge a velvety paw. "I knew you'd see it our way, Cry. All those little nooks and crannies your dear herbs like to grow. This little thing'll take care of that."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm
"It rather would," he said, sounding, as always, deathly serious, "so kind of you to think of me, Cue. Mother."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 pm
Mother was delighted. "I think of you often, Cry," she beamed, heartfelt, "I worry, with how quiet you are - but a cheetah would look out for you, as my dear Far has, many a time. This little cub would do you good."  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 pm
Cue was not quite ready to relinquish her fun. "Of course," she continued quickly, while Cry still had the inclination within him, "it won't stay little for very long. What will you do, Cry, when it's as big as Far - its paws might not fit those crannies anymore."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff