Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_The GenkiGod_

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm
Thanks. I realized a predator might have been too brutal for this sort of thing, so I decided to bring it down a peg. So I same up with a mentally deranged cannon girl/boy instead! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm
Darkness _Chains
Thanks. I realized a predator might have been too brutal for this sort of thing, so I decided to bring it down a peg. So I same up with a mentally deranged cannon girl/boy instead! XD

Well, if we get more characters, then more predators would be nice. =3
We have a Quetzalcoatl coming. X3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

_The GenkiGod_

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 pm
If I do create an actual predator, then I'm afraid it'll have to be a female. I don't have any male predators in my album, and the images I look for aren't good enough to use as rpc's  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm
Darkness _Chains
If I do create an actual predator, then I'm afraid it'll have to be a female. I don't have any male predators in my album, and the images I look for aren't good enough to use as rpc's

If you really want a male predator, try deviant art. There's always good content on there.  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

_The GenkiGod_

Original Humorist

9,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm
True... but I guess we'll have to wait for some more people to join, yes? Pm me when you think the roleplays are ready and I shall start on a format.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm
Darkness _Chains
True... but I guess we'll have to wait for some more people to join, yes? Pm me when you think the roleplays are ready and I shall start on a format.

Will do. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Spadii

5,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 pm
I know my first character may not be available because I'm a new comer, but i just wanted to see if it'd be ok.

User Image
Austra
₪ Unknown but looks nineteen ₪ Necromancer ₪ Game Moderator ₪
₪ Silent ₪ Blunt ₪ Serious ₪
Spadii

User Image
Hugo Strotum
₪ Seventeen ₪ The Shifter ₪ Team Two player four ₪
₪ Quiet ₪ Shy ₪ Unsually Optomistic ₪
Spadii

User Image
Natasha "Scythe" Huntington
₪ Twenty One ₪ Elf ₪ Team Two player three ₪
₪ Rude ₪ Sarcastic ₪ Lively ₪
Spadii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

N a m e
Aureus

N i c k n a m e
Aure

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Quetzalcoatl

R o l l
Predator

P e r s o n a l i t y
Aureus is like most of his kin, aggressive and persistent. He owns the area that Team One currently resides in and needless to say he isn't too happy about having strangers invading his property. His cave isn't far from the edges of the area and he has spent many a year creating his home. Determined and relentless, Aure will allow no one to cross his path without some form of price or battle. He has fought many warriors and is still undefeated to this day.

B i o
This is an ancient reptile with a neurotoxin that kills in minutes. First, it paralyzes the victim. As the venom works its way through the body, it starts shutting down organs, thus killing the unfortunate soul to come across such an animal. They are aggressive and will hunt down whatever it sets its eyes on. They are extremely territorial and will kill anything that crosses into his territory. It is describes as a feathered snake reaching a length anywhere from fifty to one hundred feet. Unlike most of his brothers, Aure has taken on the role of his forefathers and after much hard work, has developed a human appearance.

For thousands of years, Quetzalcoatl was one of the most important figures in the traditional mythologies of Mesoamerica. As deity, culture hero, or legendary ruler, Quetzalcoatl appeared in some of the region's most powerful and enduring stories. He represented life, motion, laughter, health, sexuality, and the arts and crafts of civilization, such as farming, cooking, and music. The name Quetzalcoatl means "Feathered Serpent." It brings together the magnificent green-plumed quetzal bird, symbolizing the heavens and the wind, and the snake, symbolizing the earth and fertility. Quetzalcoatl's name can also be translated as "precious twin," and in some myths, he had a twin brother named Xolotl, who had a human body and the head of a dog or of an ocelot, a spotted wildcat. Quetzalcoatl occupied a central place in the pantheon of the Aztec people of central Mexico, but he dates back to a time long before the Aztecs. Images of the Feathered Serpent appear on a temple building in Teotihuacán, a Mexican archaeological site from the A . D . 200S. These images are found with images of rain and water, suggesting close ties between Quetzalcoatl and the god of rain and vegetation.

O t h e r
This is his true form.

Being a serpent, Aure has a weakness again the cold. Snakes are cold-blooded and need sunlight in order to operate. Cold weather slows down a snake's movements.

Three Traits:
Aggressive, Stubborn, Relentless

Azure 007FFF

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:02 pm
Spadii

They're all fine. =3 Are they all reserves?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Azure Ryuu

Accepted. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kaiser Luther

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

N a m e
Sebastian Von Baros

N i c k n a m e
Bastian

A g e

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Human

T e a m
Team Two

P e r s o n a l i t y
Sebastian is a selfish man who will always look out for himself. He would happily stab his own team mate in the back to achieve his goal. He is also a sly and cunning man who can find an enemies weak point taking advantage of it. He can quickly adapt to different situations allowing him to form solutions quickly. He is nimble on his feet, is an effective sleuth and can cover his tracks. Due to being human however he is significantly weaker than other races and has no magic ability.

B i o
Bastian was brought up by his father, Kamon, into a life of crime. The man was a low life and had hardly no good qualities. Bastian however was his child and only knew of the life his father had given him. So inevitably he looked up to the foolish man listening to the wisdom he gave as law. His mother was never a topic they discussed so he knew very little about her. Kamon just took advantage of the innocent charm of a child. Teaching him skills such as pickpocketing, guile and covering his own tracks, this molded him into the perfect thief. Excelling at an unbelievable level (even surpassing his father at a young age) Bastian and Kamon started to live a life of luxury from their spoils. When he grew old enough Bastian split from his father and started more elaborate schemes. By the age of 24 he had created an underground movement from petty crimes to conning the most successful of businesses and tradesmen. The fateful day that drastically changed his life drew near. Kamon had attempted to steal from a man of nobility. When being caught he was instantly sentenced to death. Bastian infiltrated the keep where the man was being held and successfully helped him escape and went on the run. He was much wiser now to the world and his surroundings but the man was his father and no matter how pathetic he was it was his only family. When they were finally caught once again the criminal was instantly slaughtered. The nobles however impressed with the skills that Bastian possessed left him with an ultimatum. Either die here and now or enter the tournament as one of the potential champions.

O t h e r
Bastian prefers to stay and watch from the shadows. A master thief he prefers to avoid confrontation as he lacks strength and any magic ability. He is however nimble and quick on his feet, a professional escape artist. He will prove useful at collecting said items and freeing trapped allies.

T h r e e T r a i t s:
Selfish, Sly, Calm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

N a m e
Prince Derik Serenity

N i c k n a m e
Deri

A g e
Fifty

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Dragarian

T e a m
Team One

P e r s o n a l i t y
Derik is quite calm and clear thoughted. There are times when he is of the utmost seriousness and then there are the times when he is the most relaxed individual anyone could ever meet. His loyalty is fierce to those he believes in and cares for, himself not afraid to step in for an ally and fight to the death. But when the time comes, his fighting instincts are the utmost dangerous. Savagery is something his people could be accustomed to at times. However, his family, more or less meaning the Dragarian clan, has suffered through many deaths, his brothers and sisters as well as an old love dying in skirmishes. He fears losing those close to him.

B i o
Derik is prince of the Dragarian or the Dragoni in laymen’s term when referring to the general populous. His family lives in the one lone mountain of his country as well as the entire Dragarian clan, making their own city within the mountain. His parents, his father being the Chieftain and his mother being the Warrioress, are of the utmost respect in the country as well as others. His father, Uriel, took him and his wife on visits to Zeladis for peace talks and such. Of course, Derik was very young, the Dragarians being in a sense immortal as long as no disease or combat wounds took them. The age of him was merely twelve, an infant’s age. But he learned well from his family, himself beginning combat lessons when he began the hatchling years of the twenties. This included politics, knowledge, history, and especially combat lessons.

He rose quickly, becoming well known through his own country. When his parents allowed him, he become a mercenary for criminals, hunting them down and obtaining a name throughout the land, fear in the heart of such criminals. Yet soon, skirmishes began to occur on the Zeladis border. His brothers and sisters went to hold off the border and were killed thus as well as a girl Derik had plans to be with. He has never forgotten and is still saddened by the losses. However, the time for the games occurred and thus, Derik was sent by his parents to face off especially against Zeladis’s team. He has met the Zeladis prince a couple of times and is ready for combat.

O t h e r
Derik is capable with any range of weapons. Preferablly, he uses his own two handed sword, that can split into two longswords. Bows however, are another of Derik’s specialties. His Dragon form is also quite devastating as well.

Three Traits:
Cool, Enjoyable, Dangerous

Eko Domini Tsurugi

Dangerous Codger

4,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 pm
KazumeLuther

Accepted. =3 Sorry for taking so long. I'm a little backed up at the moment.
Where's mah staff at? scream  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Eko Domini Tsurugi

Accepted. =3
And I have a question out of curiosity. Why is your username blue? =O  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Disciple Of Larry
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

N a m e
Mistinarperadnacles Hai Draco

N i c k n a m e
None, unless you want to get picked out of his teeth. Though he grudgingly accepts Draco.

A g e
???

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Crystal Dragon

Role
Predator

P e r s o n a l i t y
If he played chess, he would never lose. Cunning and calculating, he is always thinking and planning things dozens if not hundreds of steps ahead, with multiple plans on the side in case of the unexpected. A calculating individual to be sure, though he does have a cruel tendency to play with his victims.

B i o
Mistinarperadnacles Hai Draco is one of, if not the last, of the crystal dragons. Older than he cares to remember, he has lived in the same place for countless years. He cares little for the games of 'mortals', as he calls the other races, unless he has some use for them. That use often includes supplying him with a crystal dragons food of choice, precious metals and gemstones. In his youth, he used to barter and trade with other races for these things, but as he grew older, and flight and travel became more difficult for him, he was slowly forced to end his travels. When this fist happened, it was torture for him. No dragon enjoyed being chained, whether by the laws of nature or another being. He pondered the problem for a long time, as he did everything else, and was unable to find a suitable solution. He could conceivably transport himself with magic, but the effort of moving his mass many miles is far more than he is willing to exert for such a paltry thing. He could also have technically walked, but with his mass, the trip would be long, and he would likely cause extensive damage. He eventually rectified the situation, in his eyes at least, by demanding a toll from any being that came by. Either pay him in precious metals and gems, or play a deadly game of his choice. Should you choose the game, and somehow survive, he will permit you passage for the rest of your days, toll free. If you survive the game, and prove yourself to be skilled in his eyes, he may even go so far as to grant you a favor.

O t h e r
Being a crystal dragon makes him incredibly durable as well as immune to most disease and poisons. However, his body is immensely heavy due to his size and the material his body is made of, making him monstrously slow and incapable of flight.

Three Traits:
Cruel, calculating, and cunning

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas