Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[END][PRP] A Night Out [Juno // Zone] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shnazz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm
"Hey beanpole, I think I'm satisfied, I don't want to fight anymore this night!" "Let's leave that scum to the police."

Juno simply grunted in response. He wasn't quite sure what to say at that moment. So much had happened in such a short period of time, so he just laid there in the middle of the street completely splayed out. Tired and achy, really just wanting to sleep.

Or have a drink.

Whichever came first.

"You owe me, you thick-skinned brute." Juno coughed semi-loudly up towards the sky in response to his friend.

After another lazy moment, Juno rolled over to his side slowly and laid the side of his face against the pavement to have a look back at his friend. "So how're we bandaging you up?" He said with a short laugh and a smirk. With all that blood that was covering Zone's hands and arms, it would not be a wise decision to touch him. But Juno had dealt with Zone's blood and bleeding before.

It shouldn't be a big problem. Key word being shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:12 pm
Zone drag himself to stood up, his body was heavy.

Then he walked towards his friend with his arms down at his side.

"Hey..." he said and sat beside his friend.

"You okay now? That was cool though" he grinned. "And those blood you coughed up were nasty." he coughed.

"Look violets are starting to come out of that pretty face of yours, haha!"  

Rika Mayumi
Crew

Shnazz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:21 pm
Juno continued to lay in the position he was in, but looked up at his friend who was now sitting beside him.

"Excuse me?" He laughed. "You're gonna tell me my coughing up blood is nasty? You're covered in blood. And was that puking I heard over there?" Juno snickered and grinned tiredly.

"Hey man. My face is always beautiful, unlike your greyness. You're covered in grey. You need sunshine." Juno rolled back onto his backside.
"Buy me a drink you jerk. It's the least you can do after ruining all the new clothes I bought for you." Juno added, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath along with a long yawn. "And punching me."

He hadn't forgotten BB had hit him out of the blue earlier from sheer anger. Dang moody best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm
He frowned at his friend's comment, "Hey, grey is a nice color don't you think" he chuckled, "Haha c'mon I only hit you once today" faulty memory, blame Vibes for it.

Zone offered his hand to his friend to stand up, "Oh... yeah, maybe not" and he offered his arm instead, "here, you can pull yourself right? Let's get you some drink, I'm quite thirsty for some too."

"And that black eye really suits you, it's like you're still wearing shades." he grinned again.

He kicked Vibe's leg though.  

Rika Mayumi
Crew

Megapolis [RP]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out