Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
The Levi Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 pm
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

She gaged at the thought and swallowed back some vomit and bile. Despite the nausia that came with his comment, she showed no outward anger, though there was plenty on the inside. Instead, she tried to play it cool by waving it off. "No thanks. I don't go for gay-holes." Her combination of gay and a*****e.

"I have no feelings for you other than discust and hatred. I was just a curious kitty, that's all," she shrugged with her hands up just below her shoulders, leaving her nose to bleed down over her lips and to her chin. She quickly pinched it and wiped away some of the blood with the back of her other hand. All it really did was smear most of it. Her lips curled inward so she could lick them clean. "Now are you going to answer the questions?" Maybe if he used some sort of device to keep this form, she could steal it, hide it, or destroy it. Then he'd be stuck inside and couldn't go out in public and would have to send her out.

"..not your friend, and not your lover."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:39 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ Is this all you can do?❞
❝ How boring.❞

User Image

It was amusing to see Sierra act so repulsed at the mere thought of her liking him. He just smiled a dumb smile when she was rude to him once again. Caspian made sure to do it in a mocking way as well even though it seemed innocent enough. "Who said I liked guys~?" he asked innocently even though he gave off the feeling he was just playing dumb with her once again. Thus completely not taking her seriously at all. Perhaps he didn't even take her life seriously anymore. It really could be a mystery of what he took seriously sometimes.

"I'll look forward to see what happens on the day that that same curiosity kills you then," he replied with a smirk. It really was just too easy to make come backs at her sometimes. Then again, woman were a mystery where anything could set them off. Of course, the shrug that Sierra made let the blood from her nose run freely. What a plebeian sight. She was a bit slow, wasn't she? Or perhaps a bit clumsy. Probably both. "If you're so curious, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you," he said with a raised eyebrow and sarcastic tone. Either way he was prepared to tell her something. "I look human because I can shift into one," he stated simply. He didn't even bother to give her any hints because it wasn't needed.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
❝... Your destiny will now be shaped by my hands.❞
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 pm
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

Sierra thought she misheard him, but the second she rethought about it, her eyebrow twitched violently and her jaw clenched shut. She felt ready to punch him in the face, but decided against it while he was facing her. He'd probably catch it with his speed. "For your information, I look NOTHING like a man! My breasts may not be giant melons or silicone implants the size of human heads like some women, but they're real, proportionate, and my face is very feminine! Say otherwise again and I'm gonna hit you where it hurts most!" She held up her fist as if to make herself look intimidating, not that her hight made her so or that he was much faster and stronger than she was. Sierra was much shorter than he was and therefore, probably resembled a small dog barking at everything bigger than it.

That b*****d! He was really pissing her off. And his reply to her big question of how he looked like a human? He may have just "said because I'm that good." It gave her little to no information. Was it an ability? Was it technology? And why be a human anyway? They weren't that great. They lie, steal, kill, and hurt. They believed what wasn't theirs, they should have, and if anyone was different, they shouldn't exist. As for Casper, she deemed him as more of an a*****e. "Hmph! What is it you wanted to show me, anyway?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:52 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

Caspian had to keep his level head when Sierra went off at his little comment. Oh, women were defiantly unpredictable. She wasn't embarrassed at all about talking about her breast while in that rage. Personally, he didn't care that much about breast size as long as they were there on women. He pondered if she would be embarrassed later by talking like that. Well.. did learn that her breasts were natural. Caspian really did have to keep from laughing even though a subtly amused look was on his face as she ranted. Her threat was almost endearing because it was such a small threat that he could easily brush it off like dead leaves. Either way Caspian decided that he would shut up on that topic. It was good material to embarrass Sierra with later for sure though.

Finally they got back on topic. It really wasn't his fault that they got off topic. All he did was have a little side comment that was pretty harmless. Apparently Sierra thought otherwise obviously. Well, most people would react like her in some way of expression, and others would've just glared. Her was of expressing herself was quite entertaining he had to admit. "How deep the pool is," he stated simply as he quickly swept Sierra off her feet before tossing her into the pool. It was deep enough that even if you dove into it, that it wouldn't cause you to hit bottom. Perhaps brush it, but eh. Meanwhile, Caspian had pulled a couple of large towels out from a wooden closet and hung them over the back of a chair. He knew he'd soak her eventually. Of course he really didn't have and women's clothes on hand, so that was the only short come to his whole plans. It would be an interesting surprise if Ms. Anarchist didn't kill him in his sleep now.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 am
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

She puffed out her chest and cheeks in anger as he seemed to find her threat s to be funny. He wasn't taking her seriously! How DARE he! She opened her mouth to yell at him when he spoke first. Her jaw clamped shut as she tried to think about what he meant. Was he asking her or replying to a one-sided conversation she didn't hear the beginning of. She didn't get to decide on that answer as her feet were swept from under her and he tossed her into the deep pool. Sierra wasn't a screamer in situations where she was afraid. She felt that her voice would come out too high pitched in panic, thus making her self conscious and reluctant when she needed to call for help when she was afraid. Though she wasn't afraid of water and could swim, though not a pro, she didn't have to worry about opening her mouth to scream. Screaming was for pussies. Unfortunately, this didn't stop the water from going up her nose and burning her nasal cavities. She splashed around, distraught for a moment before her head popped up above the water, face red with distain. Sierra paddled to the edge of the pool.

"b*****d! WHAT IF I COULDN'T SWIM! I COULD HAVE DROWNED! JUST YOU WAIT, I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS! AND WHAT ABOUT MY CLOTHES!? I'M SOAKED AND DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CHANGE INTO! b*****d FREAK!" Of course, screaming in anger was perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

Caspian tilted his head in fake innocence as Sierra blew a fuse. A smile stay on his face as she continued to yell. The yells echoing off walls, the ceiling, floor, and even the water in the pool itself. Even so it didn't make it too much louder. Just loud enough to make it impossible to ignore it. "I might've saved you," he pointed out bluntly even though he no longer hid his amusement. Of course 'might've' had been a keyword. Then again, why would he bother to get rid of such a source of amusement? On another thought, there were many reasons, but that was nothing to worry about now.

"Want to go shopping later? We've got plenty of time," he commented as he tossed the two large towels over at her. They landed on the smooth tiles in front of the pissed off woman. He didn't want to know how she was like when she was on pms. It would be almost pleasant if she was having it now and would calm down a little later on. Of course, he knew he was probably being too hopeful. After all, a slave that would be daring enough to ruin their master's/mistress's homes could easily be this temperamental. Not that he was helping the fact by provoking her.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 pm
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

Might have!? Might have saved her!? Ooh, he was just asking for it! She pulled herself up out of the pool and pulled off her turtleneck sweater, leaving only a wet tank-top on underneath. She wrapped herself in the towel and gave him her worst glares, willing knives to suddenly appear and stab him to death. "Did I ever say I wasn't going?" He had better let her pick the clothes. She didn't want to guess what he'd probably pick out for her. Probably something perverted or ridiculously ugly.

'I'll have to pick out stuff that will embarrass him to buy, like bras, panties, pads, and... and tampons.' She didn't know how to use tampons, but hey, whatever publicly humiliated him. But speaking of bras...

She hugged the towel to herself to warm her up and to help her clothes and hair dry. Now Sierra had to go shopping in wet clothes and wet hair. If only Casper was a little closer to the pool so she could push him in and see how he likes it. "Why not go now? It's not like a hair dryer will dry my clothes by then! What the hell was the point of getting me wet, anyway!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

"To see that cute pissed off face of your's~" He answered with a smile. Pulling open a drawer he pulled out a gray baggy sweatshirt in his own size. Yes, this may shock her to the point of death, but he was somewhat modern in a few ways. "Here," he said tossing it over. It would probably be pretty big on her since it was his size and he was a man. "We're going now, but you might as well not get sick from the cold," he commented a bit off-handedly before gesturing at her to follow him. Women and shopping, he'll never understand them. For some reason they seemed to have some sort of affinity with shopping. Then again there were those that really disliked it.

Caspian walked out of the room, stepped over a rubber wall and headed through his house to get to the front doors. He had left his SUV out there in the front after all. A SUV plus a ticked off Sierra equaled either the silent treatment (highly unlikely) or being messed with. That's really all that came to mind when he put himself and Sierra in a small moving space. The Leviathan had to admit it was fun to annoy her. And it was so easy too! It was like playing a harp's strings or something. Her emotions were a bit too taunt, so they always produced begrudging and negative notes. Glancing back to make sure she had followed, ignoring if she tripped over the wall again, Caspian opened the front door to let her walk to the dark blue SUV first.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 pm
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

Her cheeks turned pink. "SH-SHUT UP!" She almost yelled at him that she wasn't cute just for the sake of arguing, but that would be counter-productive on her part. Sierra just wasn't used to those kinds of comments or response If only she had the galls to murder him in his sleep very painfully... She grabbed the sweatshirt in a jerky motion, tense with anger. "If I do get sick it's your fault, you b*****d!"

Sierra pulled it on over her wet tank-top, not bothering to remove the wet shirt once inside the large sweatshirt. Grey was such a boring color and very unappealing. The thing was way to big on her. If she wanted, Sierra could have pulled her knees into the sweatshirt and her arms. Maybe even her head could fit inside it like some soft-shelled, grey turtle. She kept her hands hidden in the sleeves, only a few fingers popping out to pull the rest of the sweatshirt down to her butt.

With the desperately need for dry clothes that weren't his, she followed, carefully stepping over the wall this time. It was chilly out now and the sweatshirt wasn't all that warm. Aside from her earlier outburst after getting wet, she stayed silent untill she stood next to the SUV. "So... what store are we going to? Wallmart? Or maybe that place people donate old clothes to?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:51 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

At least she hadn't fallen that time. What was it, third time's the charm? He couldn't even remember if that was her third or fourth time stepping over that little boundary. He walked up to the driver's door of the SUV, clearly not going to open Sierra's door. "If you want. Course we could always go to a high end place. Wouldn't it be lovely to hear the words 'Money is but an object' come from me?" He asked with a smirk. Getting in, Caspian sat back and closed the door. Automobiles had been very foreign to him for quite some time until he had a girl help him. It was embarrassing, but he could embarrass her just as much back so everything was balanced back then. Now it was all just one fun and amusing fight with Ms. Anarchist.

With a turn of a key the engine roared to life. "Now decide where you want to go. It'll cost you giving me directions," he told her simply. After all, he didn't go shopping for woman's clothes... No matter what she might think. He was more busy with the music stores and just wondering around random large mall complexes in his completely casual attire. You could always find something interesting happening in mall. That was what he found amusing, though what wasn't so amusing was when some punks came around to drag him into a store to get a make over. It happened four times to him already. Hopefully Sierra wouldn't suggest a mall.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 am
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

Sierra gave Caspian an annoyed look for not opening the door for her. Then again, she was glad he didn't as she would see him as being more annoying with the niceties. She opened the door and climbed into the passenger seat of the car. "High end clothes? Why the hell would I want to wear a fancy dress? Besides, you don't seem like the party type, much less social butterfly."

The slave racked her brain for someplace she might like. Slaves usually didn't often go shopping for themselves. It was the master who chose the clothes, like her first master. There was rarely anything in that wardrobe but dresses, long skirts, and blouses, none of which Sierra liked, but she supposed they were better than some of the other things she was forced to wear from other masters. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud sneeze. DAMN HIM FOR GETTING HER WET!

"WALL ART AND A MALL, MORON!" There! Now he'd have to go to two places for supplies and clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

He started to roll the car around and out of his half circle of a drive way wondering how Sierra could even be considered a woman with her lack of desire towards high end clothes. It wasn't just that, he had pretty much offered to get her anything if he offered the best. "Which is why I'm a wasp," he joked at her social butterfly comment without much regard. After all he remembered an old expression that went 'fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee'. Maybe that was reversed, but it was an old memory and it wasn't easy remembering everything right when he needed it. If he had some time he could usually answer any question regarding his past or some past event. Stopping the car at where his driveway met the road, Caspian opened the driver's compartment where various items like sunscreen, a small towel, paper, pencils, pens, and even where a tissue box was.

Of course she chooses a mall.. but wall art? He never has even heard of that before. So obviously she could have to give him directions or they could waste time as he used the GPS. "Where's Wall Art?" he asked with his hands on the wheel, casually leaning back as they just sat there in the SUV. Wall Art Wall Art... has he ever heard of that before? Well either way, he felt like going to the mall wouldn't turn out in his favor.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

She didn't get the wasp bit other than it had something to do with not being a butterfly. His joke was in bad taste in her mind. Her cheeks turned a little pink. She had been irritated at him and hadn't even realized her mistake. "I meant Walmart!" she huffed out, crossing her arms like an angry or irritated child.

She looked out the window as she did when he first drove her to his house. There was no point in trying to memorize the streets. She was never good at knowing where she was, especially in the city. Everything would look the same and wandering would only get her lost.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:45 pm
Alice5130

User Image

ℭaspian Levi
The Leviathan Master

❝ How boring.❞

User Image

Caspian couldn't help but chuckle at the woman's frustration. She really was making such a big deal out of nothing. Obviously she wasn't that liked being wrong or made fun of. Most people weren't, but Sierra could even take the small questioning in stride. Then again, that was more like what he did and she certainly wasn't like him. "Walmart and the mall it is then," he commented as he stepped on the peddle and headed for Walmart first. Caspian at least knew where those two places were (and silently dreading one). He had to admit that today was a fine day for a drive even though there were clouds in the sky. Being sensitive to how the weather acted, he could accurately predict that it would rain in a few hours. It wasn't cold enough around there to snow unfortunately. Being one that actually liked water, he supposed he should probably get an umbrella or something for Sierra since she obviously wasn't in such a great mood and rain would make it worst.

It took a small amount of time going past forest and some city scenery before he pulled into Walmart's parking lot and guided the SUV into a parking place that was kinda close to the building. It wasn't crowded, but he would call the cars there 'average' if there was such a thing. Caspian found it interesting to read the license plates because some came from far away places. But ignoring that little pleasure right then, he took his keys out and put them in a pocket as he got out of the SUV. Shutting the door behind him, Caspian paused to wait for Sierra a moment before continuing onward towards Walmart. He'd be following her around since he'll be the one paying it would seem. "I'll only buy you whatever you're getting if you let me walk with you and are not a public nuisance," he told her. He had stated the obvious of walking with her just to spell it out because obviously he wanted to annoy her again.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Resisting is futile.❞

lunarskys

Inquisitor

10,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 am
lunarskys

Sierra Night

User Image

"I'm your slave..."

Sierra hopped out of the car, slamming the door as hard as she could, hoping it would dent or something. She followed after him when the car stopped shaking. After his condition for shopping, she quirked a brow. "Weren't you going to anyway?" Follow her, she meant. "And what do you mean "public nuisance!?"

'I'm not a public nuisance! I'm a master's nuisance!'

Her legs worked faster, to get ahead of him. "Fine, do whatever," she muttered, dropping the conversation. Her attitude and actions were like a large dog, trying to take control of the leash and lead it's owner.

Wallmart was cooler inside than the breezy weather outside, making the girl shiver involuntarily upon first entering through the automatic doors. It was his fault she was freezing. Should he ever go to a party or social gathering of any sort, she was definitely going to push him into a pool or something. There was a buzz of chatter in the store, kid-y rides and money-eating machines near wall by the entrance; missing children's posters on the other. She grabbed a cart and pushed it in front of her, head low as if embarrassed to be near Caspian. After a sudden stop, Sierra turned her body so she could look him in the eye with a serious expression. "I...," she began. "I don't know where anything is in this store."

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces