Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply One on One Roleplays
DarkWitch & Zane 1on1 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:51 pm
Teo showed a small glare at Rika before looking around with a small smirk "ok then, the first game of the season is in a couple days" he said with a chuckle, making sure Rika heard him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 pm
"We'll be there cheering you on then" they laughed in excitement, Rika scoffed a bit as she kept her back to them "Who cares" she murmured stubbornly  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:25 pm
Teo picked up his bag and looked at the clock. The bell rang the moment he stood. He made his way out of the crowd and walked by Rika "see you there" he stated with a small chuckle before walking out of the gym  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:13 pm
"What makes you think I'll be coming!?" She called out stubbornly, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away, she grabbed her bag and dashed ahead of him, as if walking in front would make her dominative  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:47 pm
"hey, watch it!" He barked as she ran by him "what's the big idea?!?!" he said with an annoyed tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm
Rika scoffed and continued, smacking against a giant football player, her face darkened red in embarrassment as she fell flat on her butt again. "S-sorry" she said as she scrambled to get her things
"Watch where you're going!" the jock yelled as he towered over her  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:50 pm
Teo walked up to the jock and pushed him back slightly "hey, back off. She said sorry, let it go." he muttered with a serious tone "I may not like her but I'm not gonna let an attitude like that pass."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 pm
((Yea! I get to play a mean jock!! xD a cliche one xD... a character is born! I shall name thee Stan! Cx))

Stan narrowed his eyes looking down at him "Keep your hands to yourself, dweeb" He yelled shoving back at him with more force than necessary.
Rika stood unsure of what to do, she bit her bottom lip  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:03 pm
"you don't want to start with me buddy..." Teo growled as he stood up straight and clenched his fists. "go now and I'll let it slide" he muttered with a cold glare
((lol nice xD)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm
"You? Let it slide? HAH! don't make me laugh!" he laughed nearly rumbling the hallways.
Rika puffed her cheeks, "Don't be a god damn Jerk!" she screamed stomping hard on his feet and walking away in frustration
"ARGH What the hell!?" Stan screamed jerking his foot everywhere in pain  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 pm
Teo let out a small chuckle and walked off beside Rika "you ok?" he asked with a slightly consirned tone  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:14 pm
Rika's cheeks puffed "I hate jerks like him" she muttered "Yea I'm fine" she answered, still walking towards the end of the hall "I'll never hear the end of this"  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Teo showed a small smirk "I'll see to that" he said with a chuckle "odds are I'll run into him later" he guessed with a small shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:29 pm
"Anger management issues, they pick on anyone they can get their greasy hands on" she muttered more to herself than him.  

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Akarui kishi Zane
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:36 pm
Teo looked over at her for a moment and let out a small sigh "I know he is annoying but don't let them get to you, got it?" he said with a calm voice.  
One on One Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff