[PRP] Power of Persuasion (Sangria/Naraku) *FIN* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm
He had his own ways of studying others, he picked them appart with his words and his poisons~ She had already given away her greatest desire to him, and that almost always was the weakness, or at least the beginnings of it. And like a fine garment, it would unravel just by finding the right thread to pull. Though he was in no hurry to do anything irrational to his new "ally" unless of course she made the first move, his eyes glittered dangerously as he watched her hold her cleaver, keeping it tight and close to her, perhaps as a shield? It was...curious, to read body language sometimes.

He smiled crookedly, a expression meant to charm birds from their nests " Then lets not bother thinking about it for now, we have much more...pleasant things ahead, surely. I would rather we be friends in fact~ and learn as we go~"

He flicked an ear, hearing the rain thunder outside " it doesn't seem like it will be letting up anytime soon." a fang flashed as his smile widened " This cave should be safe until morning. I doubt we even need a watch, there's probably nothing scarier than a bunny rabbit out there~" He leered at her, the pink glow from the ball at his hooves casting eerie shadows over his face " dont you think?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm
Sangria's ears swiveled to focus on what the words that Naraku was saying. She had to agree with his assessment that the rain probably wouldn't stop for a while. So now she was stuck in a cave with him for the time being. There wouldn't have been anything wrong with that had there not been a faint stirring of admiration for the stallion. He hadn't judged her on first appearances like others who thought her eating habits were strange. In fact Naraku seemed drawn to her abnormal diet. The crooked smile that he flashed towards her caused her thoughts to trail off briefly.

Sangria cursed herself inwardly before giving a deep sigh. She eyed the mouth of the cave with an expression of deep thought. The idea of standing watch on a night where most would be hunkered down was ludicrous. But one couldn't be too careless. Loosening the grip on her cleaver Sangria nodded once for Naraku's benefit.

"It might be inappropriate to relax our guard but I do believe that you are correct that there might not be many out in this storm. However one never knows for sure how an individual will react. You begin to think you know how someone ticks and they will throw a curve ball at you. It's best to always be on your guard."

Sangria let her side brush against Naraku's as she moved towards the mouth of the cave. The move was deliberate. Time to see if she could rattle the stallion a little bit. "I can take the first watch. If there is only rabbits out there ... well I could always use a little snack to tide me through the night."

Kettyn

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm
He smiled even wider, curling his tail behind him contently. She didn't trust him completely, nor did he trust her, but it had a certain balance to it~ His eyes followed each tiny movement she made, she was a good dangrous mare, could take care of herself, think on her own...a perfect ally. His eyes glinted under his painted eyelids, where he had come from, mares were either a protected gender or something that would eat you...he had never thought of one for himself...The idea was fleeting, but it was there.
" Hmmmm, i suppose..." he flicked his tail " Logically, there shouldn't be anything that could take on the both of us, outside in this rain..." he shrugged, a soft whisper of fur and long hair. " To trained individuals, this shouldn't be so much of a problem, am i right?"

He raised an eyebrow slightly as she brushed against him, her skin warm despite the cold outside. Though the smile dimmed from his face, his eyes held something not far from interest. " By all means, have as many cotton tails as you'd like~Ku ku ku" he chuckled
" i'll be here if you need me, but i doubt you will."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:53 am
Sangria edged out of the cave with Naraku's parting words ringing in her ears. They flicked back in consternation before silence reigned. Who was he to dismiss her like that? Now outside the cave proper the mare stared over the horizon as drops of rain pelted her slim figure. Of course she'd get wet if she were to remain outside for too long but she needed time to think.

Having Naraku as an ally would be to her advantage. Even if he was just as powerful as she was. He had more size than her and it seemed just as much knowledge of poisons. Perhaps she could even learn something from him. It was worth a shot. Her mind now turned over possibilities on just how she could extract more information from her ally. The brushing up against him move in the cave had been just stage one in her plan. Get him interested at first and see where it led.

At least Naraku had good looks working in his favor. The mare continued to scan the distance for any sign of movement. All was quiet for now. She'd wait a little longer before returning to the drier environment of the cave and her new ally.

Kettyn

Kettyn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 pm
This RP is Finished

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items