Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm
At that point Britt had things to ask but the question was would she say too much in one sentence confusing him, he was dead on about her prediciment since it was true what he question about her not really talking much around others and even as a child had the courage to actually make friends so since then never knew how to talk to others properly unless they were her parents but this was a good start.

"Well for anything I want to know I really dont know what to actually ask beside wonder about what happened in the theater, i'm not sure if you know anything about it more than I do but it still repeats in my mind since I have no clue why it happened, how come it got those wet sick and....well I dont know I have too many questions right now to pick a few and I dont want to say too much all at once. I'm still figuring out everything from the time I fell to the sounds I heared and once I actually woke up. She already felt like she was talking too much but he did say anything she had to ask she coukd say but it ponder in her head what was so bad Tobias didnt want to go home just yet but it wasnt something for britt to get into if it was her business, something she learned not to do to be polite."Those were a few things I wanted to know since I'm not sure what to ask right now without being too much of a pest." she says looking down to avoid eye contact thinking she was being talkative again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm
They were walking by the park and they both decided to cut through it.
" AAAUUHHH!" Toby cried out in pain and dropped to one knee as he held his arms to his chest. He shook his head in pain and he suddenly wasd howling in pain and what ever was under his coat decided to show it's self. his coat started to rip and slowly but surely what looked like black flaps of skin and bone that pushed its self out from his shoulderblades.
Brittney was not sure waht to do seeing him in pain. She decided to try her best to help him. She went up to him and very carefully pulled what was causeing him so much pain, out from his coat. Toby was almost in tear not only from the pain but also from others seeing what he was.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 pm
Britt looked close for a minute not sure what she was actually seeing but they were the main cause of Tobias' pain and hoping by taking them out a little the pain would ease up at least thats what she was thinking,"I'm not sure whats happening they dont look like part of his coat...its greaan and these....'things' are black." she pinderes hearing him cry out trying to make things better,"Hey..Tobias whats wrong your looking in terrible pain is taking them out making it a little better? I dont want to be hurting you more if its not happenening." his shouts were becoming louder as more started to come out from his back, as they came near her hands more hers eyes showed more terror and a gasp seeing from the feel of them they definatly were not part of his coat nor skin but...feeling like wings were coming from his back.

Shaking Britt almost wanted to let go and run off to hide however she couldnt just leave him here to cry out in agony alone and pulled a little more till they decided to stop pulling her down to the ground, from close observation Britt saw from the shape of them the odd black bits of skin were actually in the shape of wings that cause her to look in fear not just on what she was seeing but how they must've been causing pain to him seeing it in his expression that it was intense for him. Whatever was happening she tried to come a little closer to help but wasnt thinking of anything else to do to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 am
The pain subsided as Brittney pulled the wings out through his coat. He was left crying and breathing very deep. He looked up to Brittney backing away from him and whispered to her. " Please.......just......stay with me."
Unsure of what to do, Brittney stayed close and tried to confort him with her words.
He wept bitterly as his wings continued to move on their own and just the fact that he could feel what ever the wings were touching, made him cry even harder. Through the tears though, he managed to still tell the story of what happened.
" Brittney, I had a friend once in grade school that was a science prodigy. Starting in in High School, we started to drift away because I didn't like a lot of the things that he was starting to do. Many of which got him in trouble. For example, petty theft. He had the brains. I have no idea why he was doing what he was doing. It got to a point where he started taking out on me and finally he got expelled for changing his gradeing. What happened in the school was not an accident. Like I said he was a science prodigy.He had funding and grants and had a job in a bio-lab until he screwed up. somehow, he found a way to mix and jumble a humans DNA through the means of a liquid thatabsorbed into the skin allowing the strands to pass into the blood and then the rest is history." Toby started to grunt in pain again as his wings kept pushing out and were moving on him.
"This is why I'm afraid to go home." Toby whispered in pain.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Crew

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am
Katraina was currled up in the corner of her room in a recliner, and her parents were not happy with her turning things in the laundry room and her room into a cat house. She sighed as she jumpped out of her window and saw that Arron was waiting for her and the two of them walked on and she saw Tobias across the street with Britt. "A Hawkford girl hanging out with that Tobias?" She growled in a low cat growl. "Damn. I want to stop growling like that." She said and purred.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 pm
Britt started to piece things together how that day went on only to think about why would someone that bad want to harm those that didnt mean any harm to him, she never talked to him let alone knew him from around yet she was caught in it as well. Looking back at Tobias in her mind she wish she could do something to make him not feel any pain or a least make it not huet so much but the thing was she had only just started talking to him however he needed some help,"Maybe you can come back to my house and I could find something to make it better...or a least clean your back up a little so the blood doesnt start to stick on you. I mean were not that far and noone is there, if you want that I can help you back or I can take you back home as long as you show me the way and I can support you the entire way.

Britt tried to think of something but just sitting there watching him deal with pain just made her feel like trying anything yet now had more knowledge what was the main cause, the chemical water that was sprayed in the theater was changing him in her mind as if becoming another thing like a bat in a way by the shape and color of the wings pertruding from his back...it started to make more sense.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 pm
Toby's crys lessoned as his wings finally stopped growing and pulling out. He was breahing very deeply and was using Brittney's shoulder to hold onto. When Brittney asked to help him, he nodded in reply as he was already in too much pain to even use his voice. When he stood up, the intore world spun on him and he almost lost his balance not only because he couldn't see right but also because he also felt very top heavy as well with how large his wings now were. Brittney was right though. Tobias' blood was dripping into his clothes and he was going to need to get some help to clean everything up. When he tried to walk, he almost fell and Brittney grabbed him to help him to her house.
Aaron sneered at seeing Tobias and Brittney." So brother, you finally are realizing what you truly are now. Heh Heh heh! Nothing more than a freak of nature, a beast of instinct. My how your little friend smells though. She would be a good dinner."
Aaron sniffed the air and was greeted with the smell of blood that was coming from a few cuts on Brittney. He was paying more attention to Toby and Brittney than he was to Katrina and she wasn't liking it too much. She snarled a bit and she swiped at his arm. He yelped slightly and what was left were four large gashes that were dripping blood from his arm. He glared at her and pulled up his arm. Looking straight at Katrina, he smiled showing off his large fangs and began to lick his own blood. His crazed red eyes held madness in them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm
Katrina climbs up a tree and currls up. "That look just creeps me out." She said with a slight purr and he long tail wagging at the tip. A drak black and orange in coloration and she had a black headband on that went behind her human ears that were infront of her tiger ones. She knew with her always get up and go, she couldn't risk having people ask about her ears with her being a local celeberty. The headband idea was accualy doing it's job. One thing she's dissapointed about though is how her once blond heair was now red and stright. When her hair was blond, it had a slight wave to it.

Watching Arron she shudders as she jumps back down and she strools along befire catching a hint of scales. Her tiger instints kicked in as she began to chase the shine on the scales to an old house with bats coming out of the attic.
"Like it?" A sly slithering voice asked. Startled, she turmed around.  

Senente
Crew

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:14 pm
Seeing another new face brought a bit of surprise however it was the mostly the one of pure fear having heared his words to Tobias she had the idea that she was actually face to face with the cause of the inccident. Terror was running down Britt's entire body not really wanting to move too much for end up actually becoming what he said watching how he was acting licking his own blood as if he was actually likeing the taste that made her cringed a little thinking about what might be going on in his mind. "Its like this guy has lost his mind or something if he'll go as far as to be drinking blood....let alone his own, did the chemical did this to him?"

Britt questions scared enough to run but wasnt going to leave Tobias to fend for himself in the condition he was in and with how this guy was going at him talking as he was it was definatly clear Britt had to be by to get him towards her house fast away from crazed guy and the cat like girl that suddenly vanished, she scared her too atacking as she did simple slashing the guy's arm as if it was delicate paper only more bloodier and hard to look at. Tobias didnt say too much being still slightly in pain from the wings and from how things were looking Britt had to think knowing the main thing was to stay alert for now and hope he left but she wasnt too sure since things were looking bizzare in her eye becoming scared and confused even with them different it was the fact she was around other people that made her nervous however somehow Britt stayed where she was close to Tobias kneeled still."I dont know who you are but from what I heared from him your not one to trust...just....just leave us alone we didnt do anything...just let us go." Britt tries to yell but it came out soft.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Tobias had heard her soft cry and he looked up to see what was going on. When he saw the pair of glowing red eyes and then he saw who they belonged to, Tobias struggled to place himself in front of Brittney. It was almost like watching a new born baby pup. He struggled to keep himself up right but he fell. Aaron's screech of laughter was hurting both Brittney and Tobias' ears.
" You expect to help your new friend by trying to protect her from me? Hee hehe hehe!" Aaron got closer and tried to go for Brittney but Tobias had gotton up again and his glowing blue eyes met his counterparts glowing red eyes. Tobias' eyes narrowed and he struggled to talk from the pain but he managed it. " Aaron, lay one hand on her and I will see to it that I will hurt you ten times worse than you ever did." Aaron could not stop laughing and he grabbed Tobias by the throut and threw him as hard as he could to the ground. Tobias started to choke and sputter for air and when he hit the ground, he could barly even stand up let alone even try to use his new apandeges.
"How pathetic Tobias! You can't even save the girl!" Aaron's sing-song voice chanted before his voice was cut off. Tobias looked up from the ground to see that Britt had had enough and took the courage that she had and took a good kick and broke Aaron's jaw. He was pissed but he dissapeared soon after.
" Thanks Brittney! Maybe we should go to your house since it is closer you say. I really need some help now." Tobias whispered before he passed out.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Senente
Crew

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 pm
Karina heard the stairs creek as she walked up them and she made it to the end of the hallway to see an old room with a darkening sence to it with a bunch of shelves. Every cat's dream. She currled up in a pile of old blankets and sighed. "So, why did you bring me here, Jeremy....or are you Erik?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 pm
Silence, that was all Britt heared as soon as Tobias gave his suggestion before blacking out and she was on her own on the ground trying to piece togather something again only the question was what got her blood going so much to strike as she did, it was something she knew as a practice but never really had to used it outside till now and it became clear as key words came to her. When Aaron got a little too close Tobias used the little strength he had to help her out and used the word 'friend', Britt never had a person call her that and for the first time even with it being a bad situation someone actually called her a friend however that was till Aaron went too far to start hurting Tobias causing more pain than what he was already in with his sore back.

Thinking on it somehow a small fire started to flare up inside of her seeing what he was doing and for awhile felt anger using something she remembered doing decided to place it onto Aaron's jaw not really thinking it was that strong. It took a lot of nerve but Britt shook back into reality remembering what she had to do at that point, help Tobias back to her house and fix his injuries and luckly for her it was a long way back careful of his shoulder lifts one side of him up getting a decent grip and starting taking him back slowly towards her house being as careful as possible and being sidetracked at time to look at his back still a little bewildered they were there. It took longer than expected having to stop a few times but she manages to get to her front door and settling him on the couch on his stomach she the work would be a little easier,"This is the least I can do...try and fix the bad part and clean off his clothes of the blood its almost sticking a little....then again he called me a 'friend' so...I have to help if thats true what he said." Britt scurries around for towels and the first aid box they carried in the closet and set thing around carefully lifting his coat seeing the blood was making it difficult so starts careful dabbing the blood to get things loose till she saw his shoulderblades and how they were really connected to him, black like the wings yet mixed somewhat with his flesh color...it was strange to look at but in another way Britt just hope she was doing something right helping.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm
It was a few hours later that Tobias even stirred from the time that he had passed out. It was dark and he didn't realize that everything that he though was all a dream actually was not. Yawning, Tobias tried to to get up to use the bathroom but realized that he was all tied up in something and he started to shout in panic. He couldn't figure out that over thetime that he was sleeping, not only did Brittney cleam everything but she has also repaired his coat with a few alterations and put a blanket over him. The only thing was, that In the time that Tobias was sleeping, his mind was alreayd making the neur-connections to his wings. They had curled up around him just like a real bats would.
Tobias tripped and scared himself when he couldn't get loose and Brittney had to turn on the lights to figure out want was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am
"Hey you alright in here guess your finally up...something wrong with you?" she looks seeing the blanket she had on him had been teared up to shreds wrapped around Tobias like a net intangling a fish, she was close to screaming herse;f but was able to keep it quiet seeing that he really needed some help getting out as she heared his yells muffled in the wings which had her looking at him even more seeing that it looked as if a oversized bat was on the couch but knowing better approaches him in caution patting one of his sides,"I'll get you out of this your wings seemed to had ripped and tangled around you while you were tossing....I'll help."

Britt looks for loose ends pulling out whatever thread pieces she was able to grip on loosening the cloth that was called a blanket till the thing was pryed off yet he was still struggling as if he was still caught and wasnt stopping so Britt tries to open a little of his wing by his face but as she started to see a bit of his hair there was a shout that spooked her enough to bak away tripping on the strap of her shoe hitting the switch making the room dark again however once she stopped seeing stars she realized Tobias stopped shouting loud yet he was still wrapped up in his wings in a panic and she tried again patting his wing with her hand thinking it would come to him he was fine.  

Yuki Nightshade
Vice Captain

Senente
Crew

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am
Katrina was still prosessing the fact that she was living with snakes in an old run down house. "My brother and I have fled here with Boss. After the sparying, we haven't been the same, so we ran away from home." Jeremy said to her. With Katrina being as lost as she was, now there was a fourth person involded in this mess. "I take no athority other than my own, thank you snakey." Katrina purred with pride behind her voice. Even with Katrina's pride, she still felt like that there was someone that held the deck.
"So, who's the boss?" She asked, but putting it together, she realized it. "Don't tell me that it's Arron who's in charge...?" She asked parplexed  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games