Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁| Strangling Cloud Forest |☁ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu:::Bloodline | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] "Ha ha..." Sypher managed a week chuckle born of nerves and pain. He remembered bits and pieces of what had just happened and he reached back, his fingers brushing Dai's hand "I...I wanted to...to warn..." he tried but it was nearly impossible. Just touching her hand had nearly knocked him out again. His body ached all over and his chakra was barely there "The Kage...she...is she...?" he needed to hear that he hadn't done her any real physical harm. That she was still fine. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at her hand as he had brushed it. Seeing that is cause him little pain to do so. She retreated her hand from his. ...He's dying... Dai nodded her head yes, insuring him that Kinpaku was alright, when he brought up the kage. "By the time I had gotten to you. You had used Mokusatsu Shibari, Shichuurou, Strangling Clouds and Ki Eda. I had to...stab you with my Nagare Isou Katana. I could see red worm looking things around you. Like they were feeding off of your chakra." She paused for a moment. "Before I used Shunshin, I watched your jutsus vanish and the Kage was safe. I had gotten to you in time before any further damage could have been done. Knowing Kinpaku-sama, she won't be to happy with your, quote-end-quote, betrayal." Dai thought for a moment. "What are you going to do, Sypher? You can't very well waltz back into the village now. The Kage will surely kill you." She asked softly. Worried slightly for Sypher.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| AC: 600 |
| Theme: To Glory |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] The relief Sypher felt at hearing the Kage was fine brought him to tears. He couldn't hide them behind his hands so he turned his head a fraction, his hair falling over his brow "Ha ha ha!" he laughed openly, a sharp and horrid sound that was punctuated by wheezing and winces of pain "I...I deserve it...I'm a...a moron." he wheezed, his eyes finally clearing and visible. Tears spilled across his nose and down his face as he looked away from it "I...I tried...s-so hard...Damn it...I..." his voice broke "This is...m-my home...and I...I..!" a bought of coughing and pain broke off his words and he twisted, his hand reaching for hers. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai watched him carefully as he spoke. A tear slipped down her cheek. When Sypher reached for her hand, Dai took his hand. She held it as she closed her eyes. "What do you suggest we do then, Sypher?" She whispered fighting the tears back. She was willing to hep him. She was willing to do anything for him. The man that had taught her, her first jutsus. That had taught her the every first things about being a shinobi. Sypher had tested her to the fullest a little over a year ago. To see if she could live the life style of a Hunter and proved she could. her eyes watched him. "I want to help Sypher. This is my time to help you not you helping me. I want to help." She told him softly as she choked her tears back.

+-------------------+

User Image

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | | | 8 7 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher stared at her through tears and pain "L-let me...go..." he whispered. He was usually a very strong person. He'd survived his childhood and made his way to one of the highest ranked shinobi in the village. But this...it was like a betrayal to everything he'd built himself on. He was crumbling inside, his own guilt ripping apart his person "Please...just...I want to...to fade out...please Dai..." he gripped her hand tightly. He tried to move, to reach for her other hand and the pain flattened him. Sypher had twisted so his upper body faced Dai and when the pain struck, he just...slumped. His forehead brushed her leg as he lay, his breathing ragged. But his chakra was slowly rebuilding itself along his body now, returning to its correct color...but the structure was different. Sypher's chakra had always stuck close to his skin. Now it swirled around his body like water currents. [☁]

Life
Friends
Duty
Love
Honor

and above all else....

P R I D E
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sucked in a breathe as he asked her to let him fade. ...He wants to die... She thought to herself as she watched him. She wanted to help him but didn't want to let go of his hand. She felt his grip on her hand tighten as he tried to move. She moved her hands upwards as he slumped into her lap. She moved him to where he was facing up. "...s-sypher?" She lipped. Her voice wouldn't work. She checked his heartbeat. She sighed softly and smiled. ...he is a sleep, for now... She thought as she looked to the sky and tears graced her cheeks from the corners of her eyes. (play) Dai took her hand from Sypher's and lowered her head as she watched him sleep in her lap. She brushed her finger tips upon both his temples. Tears dripped on his tears as she tried to smile. "I'll help you..." She whispered. "I'll help you fade." Dai whispered through the tears. She closed her eyes, "Chishiki...Raijo." Her hands glowed a soft silver color. Dai looked to the sky as her technique pin pointed everything in his memory about Kumo and those he had met there. She sucked in a breath when she felt the memory of them meeting each other for the first time and the time she confessed to him. The many times he yelled at her and secretly felt proud of her. Dai wept as she felt it all fade. She rested her forehead against his. She felt every memory he ever had in Kumo. The anger of Fuyu's think headed-ness brought him but felt proud of her in the end. The pain, the sarrow, the happiness, the anger, the joy of knowing so many great shinobis. The love he carried in his heart for Kyo now slipping all away. Her back moved as she sobbed. As she neared the last of his memories the last bit was of his name; Dai brought her head up and studied his features one last time. She sniffled and opened her mouth. "Thank you, Calsypher Senju. For making me a better person and Shinobi." She whispered to him before leaning down and kissing him near his mouth. "You may have forgotten me. But...I...I will never for get you. You will always be in my thoughts and heart." She choked on her words as she felt his name vanish. The tears she cried began to flow heavier now. Blurring her vision as she touch both of his hands. She was living him with just his last name and all of his Jutsus, but everything else was erased. After Dai had dried her tears and felt it was time to move Sypher to another location. Dai crouched next to him and placed one of his arms around her neck and held him up with her other hand. Dai made a few hand signs. "Shunshin no jutsu..." She spoke weakly before vanishing off to leave Sypher to another village.
[Exit to gates of Mist]

+-------------------+

User Image

Technique(s) Used:
Chishiki Raijo
Shunshin

| Chakra Count: 300 / 350 |

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

It had been months since she had been in the training area, Sypher kept so well hidden. She remembered every step into getting there. Dai walked over to the waterfall and collapsed to her knees. She leaned forward and splashed the cool water on her burning face. She stood and brushed her tears away. Dai looked around. She was safe there for the time being. Until Kinpaku needed her back in the village. The Sensor walked over to the shack and pulled with force on the door. Ounce it was open, Dai stepped in and found the bedding, Sypher stored in a trunk. She set everything up and then collapsed onto the futon and comforter. She sniffled as her tears started up again. ...The bedding... She thought. ...They smell of him... Dai sat up and walked outside. Now in an angry fit. She screamed into the wind before collapsing to the ground and allowing her cries to carry into the wind. "WHY! Why did you have to be the one I fell for!" She screamed. "I was perfectly fine before you came along! I was fine being ALONE!" Dai covered her face and sobbed into her hands. "Because of you...I've lost the greatest trust in the village." She spoke. "Because of you...I'm now a caged bird." She sat there and cried her heart out. "Because of you...you gave my heart hope to love and then crushed it." She was no longer free to fly; her songs had died to a small chirp. Her wings had been clipped because she could never bring herself to the thought of killing her first teacher. She know better to blame herself but her mind wouldn't let her. Dai was going to blame the very fiber of Sypher's name.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

After crying herself to sleep for a few hours, Dai got up and walked from the hut. She knelt at the water’s edge and splashed freezing cold water onto her still burning cheek. Once her dried her face, she retrieved her scroll and read through the A-rank techniques. Holding to blow some steam off. Picking out one that made her all smiles at the destruction it might cause in the long run. She tucked the scroll into her jacket. Dai formed a hand sign, ”Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]." The Sensor stepped out onto the surface of the water and looked at the waterfall before turned to a line of trees. She took her stance and brought her hands up in the starting hand seal. ”Gekiryuu Chikara [ Raging River Force ].” She called out. But the water around her didn’t budge. [ 1 / 6 ]
Dai sighed and reformed her hand signs again. She called out the name of the technique and yet again nothing seemed the move. The water was still and had no ripples on the surface. [ 2 / 6 ]
Dai pushed her right leg back. Moving her body to being diagonal to the line of trees. She held her hands in the center of her chest. ”Gekiryuu Chikara” She called out. The water ripped as her chakra pulsed into it but soon fell still as Dai tensed. [ 3 / 6 ]
Dai scratched her head in thought as she tried to pin point what she was doing wrong. She looked at the water beneath her. She moved her right leg back again and took her stance. She took a breath in and as she exhaled the name of the technique. The water ripple, this time making wakes. But it the technique would fail after only a few moments; the wakes and rips settled. [ 4 / 6 ]
Dai made a nervous laugh as she was trying to hide her anger. She slammed her hands together, ”Gekiruu Chikara…” She spoke through her teeth. Beneath the surface of water, Dai felt the push of the water beneath her feet. She watched as the water splashed up onto the bank and fall back into the pond. It would do this a few times before returning to its calm state. [ 5 / 6 ]
Dai stomped her foot and her hands moved in a blurring speed. ”Gekiryuu Chikara!!!” She hissed. The water shifted and rushed backwards before rolling passed Dai. The roll of water acted as if it had broke through the flood gates of a dam. The large amount of water smashed into the line of trees with force. Dai could hear the wood cracked, soon a few of the trees fell with force of the water. Once the line gave way, the water soaked into the ground. Dai stood there wide eyed and brought her hand to her mouth. Her hand was a loose fist as she rested her thumb against her lips. ”That was interesting.” Was all she could say. [ 6 / 6 ]
{Gekiryuu Chikara ( Raging River Force ) :: LEARNED}

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::
(With reductions :: 10 posts for A Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu :: 6 post LEARN)
Gekiryuu Chikara [ Raging River Force ] –Rank A-

Dai rolled her wrists a few times and continued to stand on the surface of the water. Debating if she wanted to bath under the force of the falls. But first she stood in silence. Breathing with easy as she began to think. ...My punishment was my own fault. Sypher had nothing to do with it... Dai pushed her hair back. ...I'm done with trying to find love. No one will ever love me the way I wish it to be. Yeah, I'm done with love for the time being... With a sigh, she stood quiet for a moment before walking to the bank and removing her shoes. A cold swim might be helpful. Shocking to the nervous system but might help with calming her down. Plus she needed a bath.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Ha ha...no way they'll find me now!" Haki whispered to himself, pushing through the forest and stumbling into a clearing. He blinked at the sudden lack of trees What is this place...? he blinked, walking and turning in a circle as he did. He almost ran into a girl by the bank doing so and squeaked "Ah! So-ACK!" he slipped on the banks as he twisted to avoid bumping into her and landed hard in the water. It splashed up over his shoulders and into his face, soaking his shirt and the seat of his pants "Nnugh..." he stared at the water and gave a little shiver before swallowing "No..." he lifted his hands out of the water and tried to stand but slipped and wound up on his knees in the water.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai stood and was about to take her pants off when a small boy came into the secret training grounds. She dropped her hands and watched him. He had yet to see her. Her eyes widen, the boy was of the Oni bloodline and he looked like Kin-sama a little. Dai put her hands out as he came close to bumping into her. "Hey!" She called out is he slipped on the muddy bank before falling backwards. She stared at him before rolling her pants up and stepped into the water. The Sensor held her hand out to the boy and held a sweet smile. "Here...take my hand." She knew very well that the rocks were slippery. It was up to the boy to take her hand or not. But if he didn't choose to, he wouldn't be getting out of the lake. He was small and looked to be about twelve. It was his amazing ice-blue eyes the captivated Dai so well.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki looked up at the woman and her hand, biting his lip. He didn't want to accept help...his mom didn't accept help! But he was smaller then his mom so he took her hand and used it to drag himself out of the water "Thank you..." he mumbled, wiping his wet hands on his even wetter pants. His hair was flatter now and his horns more prominent as he looked up at her, water dribbling down his face "Sorry I almost knocked you over..."

|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai smiled as he took her hand. She wrapped her fingers around his hand and helped him out of the freezing water. "You're welcome." She said as they made it to the grass near the bank. She watched him softly as he wrapped his wet hands against his wet pants. Felling slightly bad. Maybe there was something in the hut/shack that uses to belong to Sypher. Dai snapped out of thought as the little boy spoke up. "But worry about it. I should be the one sorry for not catching you in time; before you fell in." Dai's words where soft. She looked at the hut and then back to the boy. "Would you like to go inside? There might be something drier that I can find you in the mean time of your clothes drying." She pointed to the rickety old shack she had calmed as home for a time being until the Kage sot to a punishment. "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold and I was about to make lunch too." She added in.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"No...I fell in cause I wasn't paying attention." Haki mumbled, shaking his hair like a wet dog. He glanced over at the shack and his face went a funny color "No thanks. I wouldn't want to impose." he continued, pulling the shoulders of his shirt away from his skin, shaking it to dry it a bit more. He'd be dry in a few hours anyway and if he was desperate he'd make a fire "If there's a blanket...I'd like one, though." he said, still not wanting to go into the shack. It was this strange woman's home...and he didn't want to go in with her alone. He knew better then to trust strangers his mom or Gin or Rain hadn't vetted. Now that he was alone, he was more cautious of people then when he had been with Demetri and Ushio.

|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai smiled as she watched the boy peel his drenched shirt from his shoulders. A flex of nervousness spiked in his chakra. Dai thought it was cute. "You wouldn't be imposing one bit." When he asked for a blanket instead, Dai nodded once. "I think I have an extra." She told him. She jogged over to the shack and vanished inside for a few moments. She had found what looked like a small throw blanket. She came out of the "house" with the blanket tucked in her arms. She knelt to the boy's level and flung the blanket to the side and wrapped him into it. "There you go." She tilted her head to the side and smiled. The sunlight caught a corner of her headband, that rested around her neck. The boy would see, if he looked, that she belonged as a Shinobi in Kumo. Dai looked at him. "What brought you all the way out here?" She asked calmly. Dai was about the only one that knew that this clearing existed. She was going to make it her personal training grounds and if she gained students. She was going to bring them here to train as well.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"I was playing tag with Ushio and Demetri." Haki explained, holding the blanket around his shoulders tightly and looked at the woman. Why did people always kneel in front of him?! It made him feel smaller then he was "You're a shinobi of Cloud?" he asked, spotting her headband. He still didn't have one himself but...As soon as she can give me one that is...mom's office is still blown up I think. he gripped the blanket tighter, still not trusting this woman. She had given him a blanket and was a shinobi...but a shinobi had blown up his mom's office too "Why are you out here if you're a shinobi?"

|

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas